Traffic Secrets 2 Review v.1.0
Wow, no less than 10 emails promoting John Reese's new Traffic Secrets 2.0 before after 6pm on the night before a major holiday in the US. That can either be looked at as brilliant or pathetic. Here's my thoughts... Everyone invited to promote Traffic Secrets 2.0 understands that it's going to be the early bird that catches the worm. And in this case, that worm is some very healthy affiliate commissions. Reality is that John is still the king of the hill. When the king releases an update to a 4 yr old course, you can BET YOUR ASS that this thing will sell out faster than anything else this marketplace has ever seen. Your's truly has been invited to promote this as well. Frankly, I wasn't too excited... at first. And since the kids are in bed, a few beers in me, and just finished a fine $25 cigar, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and actually write an unbiased review about this thing. What? Woody has an advanced copy? Yes... and I should. Heck, I am the Woodster after all. Ok, that sounded a bit arrogant and was meant tounge in cheek. What I mean is that I've had a chance to preview some of the course. Sidenote: Over the next two weeks, this thing will be promoted by anyone and everyone. Chances are that none will have actually consumed the product (like me), and chances are you will see the most rediculous bonuses ever given in Internet Marketing history. It's my sincere hope that you can look past the hype, take what I write here, and make an informed decision. Ok, back to business... What I was able to review was a 360 page transcript of the entire course. Lucky for you, I have advanced atificial intelligence software that will scan any document and create a nice, lovely, readable mindmap from it. This allows me to consume 360 pages in about 20 minutes. Pretty cool, huh? Anyway, the material is solid and speaks to building REAL conversations online. The course shows several innovative ways to do that.
Internet Explorer Toolbar. Traffic Secrets 2.0 Internet Explorer Toolbar.
- Traffic Secrets 2 Review
- Traffic Secrets 2 Review
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista
- 1.09 Mb
Review Traffic Secrets 2 Review
- Vivaldi for MacOS v.1.7Vivaldi is a new web browser for our friends. A browser that is fast, but also rich in functionality, highly flexible and puts the user first. We at Vivaldi believe in making a software that lets you do things your way. We adapt to you.
- Noog v.184.108.40.206The Noog programme is used to make queries by country, language, document type, time of creation, website, excluding certain phrases, etc.NooG can be helpful tools ...
- BriskBard v.1.3.2BriskBard is the new web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating them in one single program.
- MM3-WebAssistant - Proxy Offline Browser - Pro v.2017Archives visited web pages with your browser to be used online and offline. Offline each page is available with its original URL. You can even use your bookmarks offline. There is no difference between surfing the internet and surfing the archive.
- Save Multiple HTML Files As Text Files Software v.7.0Save the content of one or many HTML (or HTM) files as text file(s).
- Personaltrainer Korean Language Learning v.1.0L-Ceps Personaltrainer Korean is an adaptable language learning solution for individuals with a serious desire to break the language barriers of the Korean language. Learn the Korean language with this easy to use software.