Allegro FTPd v.1.0.25
Allegro FTPd is an FTP server for Linux/Solaris written in Allegro Common Lisp. Because it is written in Common Lisp, one class of security issues, related to buffer overflows, has been eliminated. Enhancements: - ftpd.cl: Bumped version number for new binary builds on ACL 7.0 - ftpd.cl: Tweaked the error handling on a few filesystem calls. Now uses *strict-probe-file*. - ftpd.cl: Fixed for building on FreeBSD 4.10. - makefile.cl: Use 7.0 lisp for building. Added FreeBSD support. - rc.aftpd.sh: new for FreeBSD 4. - readme.txt: Updated to reflect FreeBSD support.
Allegro FTPd is an FTP server for ...
- Allegro FTPd
- Ahmon Dancy
- Any Platform
- 2.06 Mb
Review Allegro FTPd
Internet - Other software of Ahmon Dancy
Internet - New Internet software
- Joyfax Server v.10.42.1030Network fax software allows you to send and receive faxes via public phone lines or T.38 SIP trunk. Key featues: Fax to Email, Fax Over IP(3CX Phone System PBX), Cover Page, Fax Editor, BlackList, SMS Notification and Multi-language supported.
- Fast Url Opener v.3.04Handy tool to save, keep, and open fast up to 75 websites, webpages, emails, etc. in different web browsers. Excellent choice to save time in opening and visiting your regularly used websites.
- Aml2Dropbox v.2.10Plugin to synchronize documents of Aml Pages via an Internet using the service www.dropbox.com. Dropbox - the Web service to synchronize files via an Internet. The plugin allows you to start synchronization with the service Dropbox.
- Webii v.2.0Webii liberates you from your regular scuffles with recording, pointing, clicking and even dragging-n-dropping. Just a clear-cut list of simple instructions to automate your online tasks in minutes.
- Allegro CL v.8.0The most powerful dynamic object-oriented development system available today, and is especially suited to enterprise-wide, complex application development. Powered by Common Lisp, Allegro CLs true dynamic object technology allows developers to ...
- Allegro Media Server v.1.02The Allegro Media Server streams digital music from Macintosh or Windows iTunes libraries to wired or wireless networked digital music players using UPnP technology (the same technology used by Windows Media Connect). This means that networked ...