Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- Metaf2xml v.2.1metaf2xml can download, parse and decode aviation routine weather reports (METAR, SPECI, SAO), aerodrome forecasts (TAF), synoptic observations (SYNOP), observations from buoys (BUOY) and meteorological reports from aircrafts (AMDAR).
- Photovoltaic System v.1.88Simulate the amortization of a Photovoltaic System over 30 years, including Prosumer Electricity Network Trading. Fine-tune as many cost-driving, efficiency, and sales parameters as you want. See Total Amortization, Net Profit and ROI over 30 years.
- TRANSDAT v.19.63TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, Shape, KML, CSV and other file systems and much more with highest accuracy.
- Jalada Fractal v.22.214.171.124Get in touch with the fantastic and mysterious world of fractals and find your way through the beautiful complexity of fractal images. Using your Computer and jalada Fractal, you'll be able to see for yourself what a fractal is and how it is created.
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...