Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- ATMOGRAPH ModelVis v.1.1ATMOGRAPH is advanced weather model data visualization and analysis software for meteorologists, storm chasers, aviators, forecasters, and enthusiasts alike, combining free data sources from NCEP and NOAA to deliver THOUSANDS of data options.
- TRANSDAT English v.17.75TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, Shape, KML, CSV and other file systems and much more with highest accuracy.
- Free Pac Man Screensaver v.1.3.0Free Pac Man Screensaver will show animated PacMan on your computer while you are away.
- MD5 Tool v.184.108.40.206MD5 Tool is a handy and small green software to calculate and check MD5 checksum. It is safe and plug-in without the use of permanent free.
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...