Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- Photovoltaic System v.1.72Simulate the amortization of a Photovoltaic System over 30 years, including Prosumer Electricity Network Trading. Fine-tune as many cost-driving, efficiency, and sales parameters as you want. See Total Amortization and Net Profit over 30 years.
- Jalada Fractal v.184.108.40.206Get in touch with the fantastic and mysterious world of fractals and find your way through the beautiful complexity of fractal images. Using your Computer and jalada Fractal, you'll be able to see for yourself what a fractal is and how it is created.
- Quick Timer R16X v.2.5.1Quick Timer R16X is high resolution programmable timer sofware to control 16-channel relay controller boards of National Control Devices (NCD), Robot Electronics, and Velleman.
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.8.0This easy to use calculator has a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, statistical calculator, molar mass calculator, measurement converter and numerous data systems including 300 compounds, 100 constants, 200 formulas.
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...