Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.8.0This easy to use calculator has a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, statistical calculator, molar mass calculator, measurement converter and numerous data systems including 300 compounds, 100 constants, 200 formulas.
- Zoom Mania v.3.0Zoom screensaver zooms you to the infinite existence. Changes colors, sizes and forms. But never ends! Travel to the unknown worlds of zoom mania with free special effects screensaver.
- Fly Again Screensaver v.3.0New screensaver comes here to let you fly. This time it is not gonna be that easy. If you want you can read very rare and exceptionally ancient symbols and signs. Just relax and let this miraculous effects get you there, it doesn't matter where!
- TRANSDAT v.19.51TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, Shape, KML, CSV and other file systems and much more with highest accuracy.
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...