Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- Points On A Canvas v.1.0Points on a Canvas is the latest in a series of innovative, time saving applications from Iconico, and it's going to improve the ease and accuracy of your measurements.
- Makhaon Videograbber v.3.1.106Takes medical images from non-standard medical devices and transforms them into DICOM-standard ones to better facilitate their transfer to the other DICOM-devices; and, provides their integrated view and analysis.
- PointForecaster v.2.1Comprehensive Hourly Forecasting For Any Location In. All Data Is Taken From The National Weather Service. Features Include Weather Conditions, Precipitations, Temperatures, Dew Points, Wind Speeds, Wind Directions, Cloud Covers And Humidities.
- Makhaon Worklist Server v.3.1.35Protects the integrity of the patients` data storage in the healthcare provider information system (HIS), as well as provides medical research planning and patients` data transfer to medical devices.
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...