Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- Intuwiz CNC v.1.0Intuwiz CNC can convert any personal computer with LPT (parallel) port into computer numerical control (CNC) system.Program can generate step/direction or direct phase outputs using RS-274D G-code (Gcode).Application allows to use E-Stop.
- Particle Simulation v.6.0This utility simulates how the electrically charged particles interact and how the gluonic field is created, taking into account the granularity of space and its mechanics.
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.2This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SpectrumSolvers v.6Find best Spectral Estimation Method for a Power Spectral Density plot. A menu of 10+ spectral estimators from Steve Kay's textbook 'Modern Spectral Estimation' 1988 is available to choose from. Some estimator results differ dramatically!
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...