Soundcard Digital Voltmeter v.1032012
With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The software measures the frequency via the sound card and calculates the corresponding input signal level which is displayed numerically and in a a€?scope-likea€? view.
With this software and a simple external ... With this software and a simple external hardware, the sound card input of a PC can be used to measure stationary or slowly changing analog signals (e.g. voltages). The hardware converts the input signal into a voltage proportional frequency. The ...
Review Soundcard Digital Voltmeter
- Data Mining v.2Learn data mining with easy-to-use examples. Teach computer to add, subtract, Boolean operations, Fishers Iris task and even chess moves with convenient application NeoNeuro Data Mining. You will be amazed how Data Mining learns chess step by step!
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.4This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SO-Foundation v.2.0.509SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations by the use of various methods considering both shear failure and settlement. Fully detailed reports are also presented. You may visit our website for more information.
- ScanIt v.2.0Obtain data from images of graphs scanned from articles or available as image; define locations of the graph's axes, pick points, scan points or scan curves, copy the scanned data to Excel or save to file.
- PLC-Logger v.1.0By means of "PLC-Logger" it is possible to log data from PLC-Systems. The PLC-Logger provides Modus-TCP and S7-ISOoverTCP.
- Ptumon2csv v.1.0Intel's PTU utility is for stressing a system's CPU and RAM. Along with PTU, an executable named ptumon will output sensor data at a rate of once per second. This data runs together and in order to be charted needs to be parsed. This tool ...