Seismic 3D survey geometry QC v.1.2
Excel 2003-2007 spreadsheet for quality control of 3D seismic survey geometry for geophysicists and geologists.
Excel 2003-2007 spreadsheet for quality ...
Review Seismic 3D survey geometry QC
New Science software
- Intuwiz CNC v.1.0Intuwiz CNC can convert any personal computer with LPT (parallel) port into computer numerical control (CNC) system.Program can generate step/direction or direct phase outputs using RS-274D G-code (Gcode).Application allows to use E-Stop.
- Particle Simulation v.6.0This utility simulates how the electrically charged particles interact and how the gluonic field is created, taking into account the granularity of space and its mechanics.
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.2This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SpectrumSolvers v.6Find best Spectral Estimation Method for a Power Spectral Density plot. A menu of 10+ spectral estimators from Steve Kay's textbook 'Modern Spectral Estimation' 1988 is available to choose from. Some estimator results differ dramatically!
- SEHR v.184.108.40.206This project aims the requirement of managed information in the treatment of patients, i.e. integrated care. The underlaying data model implements standards of electronic health recording, the project is based on a C/S based SQL db, Java ...
- SeismoWeb Toolbox v.b.0.1.5The SeismoWeb Toolbox is a collection of Matlab and Java tools providing access to seismological webservices. The current focus lies on the NERIES earthquake data portal, but it is intended to add more webservices in the ...