Seismic 3D survey geometry QC v.1.2
Excel 2003-2007 spreadsheet for quality control of 3D seismic survey geometry for geophysicists and geologists.
Excel 2003-2007 spreadsheet for quality ...
Review Seismic 3D survey geometry QC
New Science software
- Data Mining v.2Learn data mining with easy-to-use examples. Teach computer to add, subtract, Boolean operations, Fishers Iris task and even chess moves with convenient application NeoNeuro Data Mining. You will be amazed how Data Mining learns chess step by step!
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.4This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SO-Foundation v.2.0.509SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations by the use of various methods considering both shear failure and settlement. Fully detailed reports are also presented. You may visit our website for more information.
- ScanIt v.2.0Obtain data from images of graphs scanned from articles or available as image; define locations of the graph's axes, pick points, scan points or scan curves, copy the scanned data to Excel or save to file.
- SEHR v.18.104.22.168This project aims the requirement of managed information in the treatment of patients, i.e. integrated care. The underlaying data model implements standards of electronic health recording, the project is based on a C/S based SQL db, Java ...
- SeismoWeb Toolbox v.b.0.1.5The SeismoWeb Toolbox is a collection of Matlab and Java tools providing access to seismological webservices. The current focus lies on the NERIES earthquake data portal, but it is intended to add more webservices in the ...