Seismic 3D survey geometry QC v.1.2
Excel 2003-2007 spreadsheet for quality control of 3D seismic survey geometry for geophysicists and geologists.
Excel 2003-2007 spreadsheet for quality ...
Review Seismic 3D survey geometry QC
New Science software
- MaxStat v.3.6MaxStat is easy-to-use and affordable software for scientific data analysis. Statistical analysis is done in three simple steps within a single dialog window. MaxStat guides user with little experience in their statistical analysis.
- Thermo-Prop v.1.4.7Thermo-Prop database for Windows contains intrinsic results of research works carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties of aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.
- Fun Photo Screensaver v.1.5Fun Photo Screensaver shows a selection of pictures as a slide show.
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.0This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SEHR v.18.104.22.168This project aims the requirement of managed information in the treatment of patients, i.e. integrated care. The underlaying data model implements standards of electronic health recording, the project is based on a C/S based SQL db, Java ...
- SeismoWeb Toolbox v.b.0.1.5The SeismoWeb Toolbox is a collection of Matlab and Java tools providing access to seismological webservices. The current focus lies on the NERIES earthquake data portal, but it is intended to add more webservices in the ...