Obtain data from images of graphs scanned from articles or available as image. Import the graph into ScanIt from a scanner or file, or from the clipboard. Define locations of the graph's axes by indicating known points. Extract data from the graph by manually picking points, by scanning for points or by scanning along curves. Copy the scanned data to Excel or export data to file.
Support for multiple data sets in a single graph. The ScanIt files can be saved for later inspection or re-analysis. Support for a wide selection of image formats. ScanIt files are saved in open document format (zipped XML). Data export support via clipboard or file. Image import support via clipboard, via scanner or from image file.
ScanIt is made available free-of-charge by AmsterCHEM.
Obtain data from graph image. Obtain data from images of graphs scanned from articles or available as image; define locations of the graph's axes, pick points, scan points or scan curves, copy the scanned data to Excel or save to file.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|2.0||28.09.2015||New curve scanner, multi-threaded operation|
- COCO v.22.214.171.124COCO (CAPE-OPEN to CAPE-OPEN) is a free-of-charge CAPE-OPEN compliant steady-state simulation environment consisting of a flowsheet environment, thermodynamics, unit operations and reaction packages, plus various tools ...
- Excel CAPE-OPEN Unit Operation v.126.96.36.199The Excel CAPE-OPEN Unit Operation is a unit operation implementation for which the calculations can be entered in Microsoft Excel. It allows for creating an Excel workbook that defines unit operation for use in CAPE-OPEN compliant simulators ...
- FlowExchange v.1.0.8A utility unit operation to exchange material stream information between CAPE-OPEN compliant flowsheet simulation environments; information is stored in XML, so exchange with XML capable applications is also possible. Open source.
- Metaf2xml v.2.1metaf2xml can download, parse and decode aviation routine weather reports (METAR, SPECI, SAO), aerodrome forecasts (TAF), synoptic observations (SYNOP), observations from buoys (BUOY) and meteorological reports from aircrafts (AMDAR).
- Photovoltaic System v.1.88Simulate the amortization of a Photovoltaic System over 30 years, including Prosumer Electricity Network Trading. Fine-tune as many cost-driving, efficiency, and sales parameters as you want. See Total Amortization, Net Profit and ROI over 30 years.
- TRANSDAT v.19.63TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, Shape, KML, CSV and other file systems and much more with highest accuracy.
- Jalada Fractal v.188.8.131.52Get in touch with the fantastic and mysterious world of fractals and find your way through the beautiful complexity of fractal images. Using your Computer and jalada Fractal, you'll be able to see for yourself what a fractal is and how it is created.
- ShutUp10 v.1.4.1386O&O ShutUp10 means you have full control over which comfort functions under Windows 10 you wish to use, and you decide when the passing on of your data goes too far.
- DbForge Fusion for Oracle v.3.7dbForge Fusion for Oracle is a useful Visual Studio plugin for easy and efficient database development and management. The tool also provides an easy way to manage SQL Server connections.