Planets 3D v.1.0
No longer actively maintained - take over maintenance! A graphical tool for the simulation of the solar system, based on gravity power calculations. Focus lies on a nice OpenGL graphic and user friendly modification possibilities. Subject Astronomy
No longer actively maintained - take over ...
- Planets 3D
- 15 Jun 12
- Windows; BSD; Linux
- 606 Kb
Review Planets 3D
- Photovoltaic System v.1.72Simulate the amortization of a Photovoltaic System over 30 years, including Prosumer Electricity Network Trading. Fine-tune as many cost-driving, efficiency, and sales parameters as you want. See Total Amortization and Net Profit over 30 years.
- Jalada Fractal v.18.104.22.168Get in touch with the fantastic and mysterious world of fractals and find your way through the beautiful complexity of fractal images. Using your Computer and jalada Fractal, you'll be able to see for yourself what a fractal is and how it is created.
- Quick Timer R16X v.2.5.1Quick Timer R16X is high resolution programmable timer sofware to control 16-channel relay controller boards of National Control Devices (NCD), Robot Electronics, and Velleman.
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.8.0This easy to use calculator has a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, statistical calculator, molar mass calculator, measurement converter and numerous data systems including 300 compounds, 100 constants, 200 formulas.
- PlanetLab Visualizer v.2.0The PlanetLab Visualizer is intended to help users to run their experiments on PlanetLab hosts. The main advantages are the ease of use and the support for Linux and Windows ...
- Planets Assault v.0.1It's a turn based strategy game, based on a space war to control planets and destroy the other player ...