Planets 3D v.1.0
No longer actively maintained - take over maintenance! A graphical tool for the simulation of the solar system, based on gravity power calculations. Focus lies on a nice OpenGL graphic and user friendly modification possibilities. Subject Astronomy
No longer actively maintained - take over ...
- Planets 3D
- 15 Jun 12
- Windows; BSD; Linux
- 606 Kb
Review Planets 3D
- Metaf2xml v.2.1metaf2xml can download, parse and decode aviation routine weather reports (METAR, SPECI, SAO), aerodrome forecasts (TAF), synoptic observations (SYNOP), observations from buoys (BUOY) and meteorological reports from aircrafts (AMDAR).
- Photovoltaic System v.1.88Simulate the amortization of a Photovoltaic System over 30 years, including Prosumer Electricity Network Trading. Fine-tune as many cost-driving, efficiency, and sales parameters as you want. See Total Amortization, Net Profit and ROI over 30 years.
- TRANSDAT v.19.63TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, Shape, KML, CSV and other file systems and much more with highest accuracy.
- Jalada Fractal v.126.96.36.199Get in touch with the fantastic and mysterious world of fractals and find your way through the beautiful complexity of fractal images. Using your Computer and jalada Fractal, you'll be able to see for yourself what a fractal is and how it is created.
- PlanetLab Visualizer v.2.0The PlanetLab Visualizer is intended to help users to run their experiments on PlanetLab hosts. The main advantages are the ease of use and the support for Linux and Windows ...
- Planets Assault v.0.1It's a turn based strategy game, based on a space war to control planets and destroy the other player ...