Planets 3D v.1.0
No longer actively maintained - take over maintenance! A graphical tool for the simulation of the solar system, based on gravity power calculations. Focus lies on a nice OpenGL graphic and user friendly modification possibilities. Subject Astronomy
No longer actively maintained - take over ...
- Planets 3D
- 15 Jun 12
- Windows; BSD; Linux
- 606 Kb
Review Planets 3D
- Data Mining v.2Learn data mining with easy-to-use examples. Teach computer to add, subtract, Boolean operations, Fishers Iris task and even chess moves with convenient application NeoNeuro Data Mining. You will be amazed how Data Mining learns chess step by step!
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.4This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SO-Foundation v.2.0.509SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations by the use of various methods considering both shear failure and settlement. Fully detailed reports are also presented. You may visit our website for more information.
- ScanIt v.2.0Obtain data from images of graphs scanned from articles or available as image; define locations of the graph's axes, pick points, scan points or scan curves, copy the scanned data to Excel or save to file.
- PlanetLab Visualizer v.2.0The PlanetLab Visualizer is intended to help users to run their experiments on PlanetLab hosts. The main advantages are the ease of use and the support for Linux and Windows ...
- Planets Assault v.0.1It's a turn based strategy game, based on a space war to control planets and destroy the other player ...