Planets 3D v.1.0
No longer actively maintained - take over maintenance! A graphical tool for the simulation of the solar system, based on gravity power calculations. Focus lies on a nice OpenGL graphic and user friendly modification possibilities. Subject Astronomy
No longer actively maintained - take over ...
- Planets 3D
- 15 Jun 12
- Windows; BSD; Linux
- 606 Kb
Review Planets 3D
- SO-Foundation v.2.0.509SO-Foundation calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations by the use of various methods considering both shear failure and settlement. Fully detailed reports are also presented. You may visit our website for more information.
- ScanIt v.2.0Obtain data from images of graphs scanned from articles or available as image; define locations of the graph's axes, pick points, scan points or scan curves, copy the scanned data to Excel or save to file.
- Free Maze Screensaver v.1.6.3Free Maze Screensaver is a funny screensaver wich lets you watch it hoping the guy'd get out the maze.
- UnitConvertor-C v.2.4.6UnitConvertor-C is Electricity, Magnetism and Sound unit-convert computer program. It has very useful interface that is quick in action, easy to use and other distinctive features.
- PlanetLab Visualizer v.2.0The PlanetLab Visualizer is intended to help users to run their experiments on PlanetLab hosts. The main advantages are the ease of use and the support for Linux and Windows ...
- Planets Assault v.0.1It's a turn based strategy game, based on a space war to control planets and destroy the other player ...