Planets 3D v.1.0
No longer actively maintained - take over maintenance! A graphical tool for the simulation of the solar system, based on gravity power calculations. Focus lies on a nice OpenGL graphic and user friendly modification possibilities. Subject Astronomy
No longer actively maintained - take over ...
- Planets 3D
- 15 Jun 12
- Windows; BSD; Linux
- 606 Kb
Review Planets 3D
- Metaf2xml v.1.58metaf2xml can download, parse and decode aviation routine weather reports (METAR, SPECI, SAO), aerodrome forecasts (TAF), synoptic observations (SYNOP), observations from buoys (BUOY) and meteorological reports from aircrafts (AMDAR).
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.5This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- Intuwiz G-code Generator v.1.04Intuwiz G-code Generator is a toolpath generator for CNC machining.Program can generate a G-Code toolpath for a various geometric shapes (triangle, rectangle, circle, half circle, quarter-circle, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezoid, hexagon and etc).
- Data Mining v.2Learn data mining with easy-to-use examples. Teach computer to add, subtract, Boolean operations, Fishers Iris task and even chess moves with convenient application NeoNeuro Data Mining. You will be amazed how Data Mining learns chess step by step!
- PlanetLab Visualizer v.2.0The PlanetLab Visualizer is intended to help users to run their experiments on PlanetLab hosts. The main advantages are the ease of use and the support for Linux and Windows ...
- Planets Assault v.0.1It's a turn based strategy game, based on a space war to control planets and destroy the other player ...