Planets 3D v.1.0
No longer actively maintained - take over maintenance! A graphical tool for the simulation of the solar system, based on gravity power calculations. Focus lies on a nice OpenGL graphic and user friendly modification possibilities. Subject Astronomy
No longer actively maintained - take over ...
- Planets 3D
- 15 Jun 12
- Windows; BSD; Linux
- 606 Kb
Review Planets 3D
- PhysPro Fluid Properties v.1.0.0Physical properties estimation software that uses two powerful databases, both databases include over 400 fluids (including 55 common refrigerants). The software also include humid air properties and has the ability to estimate mixture properties ...
- Match n Freq v.6.10Pulse shaping filter program that finds the pole-zero locations of a transfer function, H(s), for a matched filter. H(s) equals a -desired- signal (Yout) divided by a given input signal (Yin). Y's are in freq. Another improved productivity example.
- Makhaon DICOM PACS v.3.0.194It is a package intended for creating integrated expandable medical images storage, in order to store large amounts of data obtained from the different medical diagnostic equipment. It provides long-term medical study storage ...
- SpectrumSolvers v.6.10Find best Spectral Estimation Method for a Power Spectral Density plot. A menu of 10+ spectral estimators from Steve Kay's textbook 'Modern Spectral Estimation' 1988 is available to choose from. Some estimator results differ dramatically!
- PlanetLab Visualizer v.2.0The PlanetLab Visualizer is intended to help users to run their experiments on PlanetLab hosts. The main advantages are the ease of use and the support for Linux and Windows ...
- Planets Assault v.0.1It's a turn based strategy game, based on a space war to control planets and destroy the other player ...