Observer-oriented: it was developed under the point of view of a deep sky enthusiast, covering all the needs of a DS observer Lots of information for any object, and it is opened to incorporate more, or appending more databases A new star database: Guide Star Catalogue 1.2, with more than 25,000,000 stars. Its power is impressive, I am astonished with the details. With the picture collection and the current maps, guiding the telescope and CCD imaging is now easier than ever!!! This database can be downloaded from the complements section, where the basic installation can be expanded. Everything is free, naturally. It displays annotations (several thousands at the moment): click on an object and check how it looks at the eyepiece. It is compatible with the observers logbook, the volume of annotations is, however, far greater, although only text is displayed in this case. The full CNebulaX release includes more than one million deep sky objects (ca. 1,250,0000 DSOs). The basic installation includes a mixed DSO database (32,000 objects) and Tycho II (2,5 million stars). In this website, you will find to download all the additional files required to expand the basic installation, visit the complements section. Comfortable toolbox, hierarchically organized with a multi-tab interface Multiple facilities for an easy and accurate navigation, and telescope guiding (navigator, tables, lists, ephemerids, auxiliary plots, etc) Horizontal mode to show the sky aspect as shown from your observing place Horizon editor to customize the geographical features: mountains, hills, buildings, etc Cross search capabilities to find objects and jump to them: making programming lists is really easy. You can combine observing lists, and load/save lists at your will. Observing list viewer allows navigating to the objects, see their pictures or location on gradually zoomed maps,
Observer-oriented: it was developed under the ...
- Jose R. Torres
- Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me
- 45.83 Mb
- Particle Simulation v.6.0This utility simulates how the electrically charged particles interact and how the gluonic field is created, taking into account the granularity of space and its mechanics.
- DPLS Scientific Calculator v.2.2This is an easy to use Scientific Calculator that incorporates a molar mass calculator, a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator and a statistical calculator. Numerous science data tables are included.
- SpectrumSolvers v.6Find best Spectral Estimation Method for a Power Spectral Density plot. A menu of 10+ spectral estimators from Steve Kay's textbook 'Modern Spectral Estimation' 1988 is available to choose from. Some estimator results differ dramatically!
- Fun Photo Screensaver v.1.5.1Fun Photo Screensaver shows a selection of pictures as a slide show.
- ClutterBuddy v.1.0By CLutterBuddy is a free yet powerful window management tool, capable of manipulating any window or its children. CLutterBuddys source is included, and can be freely redistributed under the terms of the GNU General Public ...
- Citrix CCEA 1Y0-911 Study Guide v.10.0Pass-Guaranteed is the Leader in IT Certifications that will Guarantee you will pass your CCEA 1Y0-911 exam on Your First Try. Our exam questions are designed by highly experienced and certified trainers that have put together the best online source ...