Homebrewers recipe calculator. I needed one so I wrote one. Use this to formulate recipes for ales, lagers and stouts. It also includes a brewing primer for those just starting out in the homebrewing hobby.
Homebrewers recipe calculator. I needed one so ...
- David Johnson
- Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me, NT
- 4.47 Mb
- Simplexety v.126.96.36.199A straightforward piece of software that acts as a VBScript engine and editing utility that you can use to evaluate mathematical expressions.
- SimplexNumerica v.188.8.131.52D/3D technical graphics plotting and data analysis software for your plotting needs. Curve fitting, FFT and a presentation software! Download a demo of our analysis and plotting software!
- FC Compiler v.1.3FC-Compiler (tm) is a Calculus (level) Compiler, helps Tweak param's. The FortranCalculus (FC) language is 4 math modeling, simulation, and optimization. FC is based on Automatic Differentiation that simplifies computer code to an absolute minimum.
- CompactSections v.1.2Construction of arbitrary 2D compact cross-sections. Geometric, Elastic and Plastic Section properties. Elastic and Plastic Bending Analysis. Fully Programmable. Integrates with Excel or Matlab.
- QBO2CSV v.184.108.40.206QBO2CSV is an useful utility to convert your QBO files to CSV (comma separated value) format. Simply browse for your file, review transactions, select all or less and save it or copy to clipboard.
- QCad for windows v.220.127.116.11QCad is an application for computer aided drafting in two dimensions (2d). With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, Mac OS X and many Linux ...