ESBUnitConv Pro v.9.2.0
ESBUnitConv Pro is an Enhanced user-friendly Windows Utility to easily convert between 938 units in 37 different measurement categories. Includes Units for Temperature, Distance, Mass, Area, Volume, Pressure, Velocity, Acceleration, Force, Energy, Power, Fuel Consumption, Flow, Torque, Angles, Time, Illumination, Luminous Intensity, Luminance, Luminous Flux, Density, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Computer Storage, Data Rates, Dynamic Viscosity, Kinematic Viscosity, Electric Charge, Electric Current, Magnetic Flux, Magnetic Flux Density, Quantities, Radiation Absorption, Radiation Dose, Radioactivity and Thermal Conductivity.
Includes the ability to log conversions, print, improved clipboard support, integrated help and much more. Also support for Exponential Notation in conversions and in the pop-up calculator. Special support included for SI Units, American Wire Gauge Table, Circle Calculations and Sphere Calculations. Also includes the ability to hide units if you don't want them.
Unit Conversion Software that is useful and educational.
Works well with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (and includes support for Windows XP and Windows Vista).
Registered version also includes Portable Version for Removable/Portable Drives, Electronic Documentation and PDF designed to produce Printed Documentation. Register only once for the life of the product. Also available as part of the ESBCalc Pro Suite.
Utility to convert between measurements. Unit Conversion Software for Windows to easily convert between 938 units of measurement. Includes Units for Temperature, Distance, Mass, Area, Volume, Pressure, Velocity, Acceleration, Force, Energy, Power, Fuel Consumption, Flow and more.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|9.2.0||13.09.2016||Underlying Physical Constants updated to NIST 2014 values. Additional Conversions added.|
|9.0.6||06.01.2015||More Conversions and minor improvements|
Review ESBUnitConv Pro
- AddictTools for RAVE v.1.1This add-on uses the Addict Spell Check & Thesaurus Engine to supply Live Spelling, Dialog-based Spelling Check & Thesaurus Lookup for Text based entries in RAVE Reports. Free to use with the RAVE IDE.
- AMRandom v.4.2This aims to supply a Borland Delphi translation of Alan Miller's Random Module for FORTRAN-90. This translation has been done with Dr Miller's approval and is being made FREELY available to all Delphi Developers, though we do ask the Alan Miller and ...
- ESBCalc - Freeware Calculator v.8.1.3ESBCalc is a Freeware Windows Scientific Calculator with Infix Notation, Brackets, Scientific Functions, Memory, Optional Paper Trail, Result History List, Customization of the Colors and Fonts used, Customization of the Hints, and more.
- Math Practice v.2.1Math Practice is an easy to use software addressed to parents who wish to help kids make their first steps into the world of math. Choose between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Simplexety v.18.104.22.168A straightforward piece of software that acts as a VBScript engine and editing utility that you can use to evaluate mathematical expressions.
- SimplexNumerica v.22.214.171.124D/3D technical graphics plotting and data analysis software for your plotting needs. Curve fitting, FFT and a presentation software! Download a demo of our analysis and plotting software!
- FC Compiler v.1.3FC-Compiler (tm) is a Calculus (level) Compiler, helps Tweak param's. The FortranCalculus (FC) language is 4 math modeling, simulation, and optimization. FC is based on Automatic Differentiation that simplifies computer code to an absolute minimum.
- EMonit Employee Monitor v.126.96.36.199eMonit, a new employee monitor for Windows, helps mid-size businesses cut waste, spot risky behaviors, and enforce company rules. eMonit's simple tools let employers monitor application use, keystrokes, web browsing, and even take screenshots.
- Java Barcode Font Encoder Class Library v.15.1The IDAutomation Java Barcode Font Encoder Class Library is a Font Encoder that is used to format strings for IDAutomation Barcode Fonts in a java application with a minimum of JDK 1.4.