CurveFitter performs statistical regression analysis to estimate the values of parameters for linear, multivariate, polynomial, exponential and nonlinear functions. The regression analysis determines the values of the parameters that cause the function to best fit the observed data that you provide. This process is also called curve fitting.
Fit thousands of data into your equations in seconds:
CurveFitter gives scientists, researchers and engineers the power to find the ideal model for even the most complex data, including equations that might never have been considered. You can build equation set which can include a wide array of linear and nonlinear models for any application. Its state-of-the-art data fitting includes the following capabilities:
*Any user-defined equations of up to nine parameters and eight variables.
*Nonlinear exponential, logarithmic and power equations.
*A 38-digit precision math emulator for properly fitting high order polynomials and rationals.
Graphically Review Curve Fit Results:
Once your data have been fit, CurveFitter automatically sorts and plots the fitted equations by the statistical criteria of Standard Error. A residual graph as well as parameter output is generated for the selected fitted equation within the Review Curve Fit window.
With All This Power, it is Still Easy to Use:
CurveFitter takes full advantage of the Windows user interface to simplify every aspect of operation -- from data import to output of results. Import data from txt format. Once your data are in the editor, create a custom equation set and start the automatic fitting process with a single mouse click. CurveFitter is highly intuitive, easy-to-use and remarkably simple to learn.
CurveFitter performs regression analysis.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|4.5.14||27.08.2016||Higher precision enhancements|
|4.5.10||02.01.2015||Enhancement of the underlying algorithms|
- Compact Calculator - CompactCalc v.4.2CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies prime numbers, rational numbers, generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines.
- DataFitting v.1.7.6DataFitting is a powerful statistical analysis program that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis (i.e. curve fitting). DataFitting determines the values of parameters for an equation, whose form you specify, that cause the equation to ...
- Desktop calculator - DesktopCalc v.2.0DesktopCalc is an enhanced, easy-to-use and powerful scientific calculator with an expression editor, printing operation, result history list and integrated help.
- Math Practice v.2.1Math Practice is an easy to use software addressed to parents who wish to help kids make their first steps into the world of math. Choose between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Simplexety v.22.214.171.124A straightforward piece of software that acts as a VBScript engine and editing utility that you can use to evaluate mathematical expressions.
- SimplexNumerica v.126.96.36.199D/3D technical graphics plotting and data analysis software for your plotting needs. Curve fitting, FFT and a presentation software! Download a demo of our analysis and plotting software!
- FC Compiler v.1.3FC-Compiler (tm) is a Calculus (level) Compiler, helps Tweak param's. The FortranCalculus (FC) language is 4 math modeling, simulation, and optimization. FC is based on Automatic Differentiation that simplifies computer code to an absolute minimum.
- Thermo-Prop v.1.4.7Thermo-Prop database for Windows contains intrinsic results of research works carried out on the development of sound, accurate, experimentally and physically based models for materials properties of aluminium, copper and ferrous alloys.
- Windows 7 recovery USB v.1.1The USB drive Data Recovery Software is specifically designed for data recovery from USB drives It applies advanced USB drive data recovery core technology and can deeply full scan the USB drive data to ensure we can recover the deleted or lost data ...