It will be extremely simple, task oriented, and available on hardware that is appropriate to their environment. At the same time, these tools will enable data sharing with advisors running more traditional, high-powered linguistic and publishing software. The idea is to empower communities to do their own high-quality data gathering, leaving the more technical aspect of publishing to more traditional platforms.WeSay will be of interest in those situations where native speakers are ready to play a direct, ongoing role in the construction of a dictionary and collection/transcription of stories in their own language, using something other than paper.hboard.png
It will be extremely simple, task oriented, ... WeSay is an Open Source project aimed at providing computer tools to help communities perform several language development activities on their own.
- SIL International
- WinXP, Win Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP X64,Windows Vista, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8
- 20.61 Mb
- SmartCAT v.1.42.3Translation software for professional translators: glossaries, translation memory, machine translation, collaboration: multiple translators can work on a single document at the same time.Cloud-based solution, you can work online using browser.
- LangOver v.5.0.60LangOver helps in case you write some text and forgot to click ALT+SHIFT or CAPSLOCK. Annoying, eh?! That's because the keyboard layout was in a wrong language. LangOver will fix it.
- Quizmaster v.1.2.3Educational quiz games and multiple-choice testing ...
- Free OCR v.5.0.0Recognize text from images based on the cloud technology.Use Optical Character Recognition software online. Service supports 59 languages including Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Munadi v.0.4.0Handy tool for viewing prayer times ...
- Daily Kanji for Windows 8 v.1.0Daily Kanji is an application that shows you a different Japanese character (kanji) every day in the live tile.