XRayline Workstation v.2.0
XRAYLINE Workstation is a powerful and intuitive DICOM viewer. It is suitable for use by radiologists and referring physicians. In addition to its numerous powerful viewing capabilities, it has a local personal archive server; with which you can store, forward, query and retrieve studies from modalities or other servers. XRAYLINE workstation is a DICOM viewer and a personal archive server at the same time on your local machine. It facilitates viewing, and also facilitates exchanging and communicating images if you are on the same network with your peers, PACS servers, modalities, etc.
DICOM viewer. XRAYLINE Workstation, a powerful and intuitive DICOM viewer. Suitable for use by radiologists and referring physicians.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|2.0||18.08.2016||created 64 bit version in addition to the existing 32 bit version.|
Review XRayline Workstation
- My Daily Readings v.3.95 Build 3My Daily Readings records and tracks blood sugar in any format, both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse, weight, SPO2, and temperature by date and time. There is also a comments area and Insulin Injection Tracking Log.
- Amblyopia ABC v.2016.5AmblyopiaABC is a treatment software for 3-12 years-old children with lazy eye. It is Tenglnet companies and the amblyopia Institute of Cruz University jointing development.
- PredictBGL Diabetes Manager v.1.7.3PredictBGL is a beautiful insulin dose calculator that predicts Hypos and blood sugar levels hours ahead. Designed for people with Type 1 diabetes and those using insulin.
- XRayline Workstation v.2.0XRAYLINE Workstation, a powerful and intuitive DICOM viewer. Suitable for use by radiologists and referring physicians.
- TwinLook v.1.2TwinLook is designed to clone monitor to another monitor or other kind of display. It is useful anywhere you need to display documents, technical designs, images, to the persons who are on opposite sides.
- Randomizator v.2.2The game takes place in a scientific base where experiments were conducted to study the movement of matter in space and time. The results were remarkable, but suddenly the situation changed. Almost all of the scientists were locked in a room in the b ...