World of Water v.1.0
World of Water is a realtime strategy browser game based on php and ADOdb (actually using mysql) which targets to be a very humorous and innovative game, but still using some older, well-known concepts.
World of Water is a realtime strategy browser ...
Review World of Water
- Master of Tactics v.1.15Master of Tactics is a 4X Turn Based Strategy Game. It is heavy on strategy and light on micro management. Features include, Random Galaxy Generation, Custom Craft Design, Tactical Battle System, Diplomacy and a Deep Technology Tree.
- Battleship Game World War 2 v.188.8.131.52Naval Battleship Game with 50 ship/plane/sub types in over hundred World War 2 historic missions, death-matches and Free Hunt scenarios and campaigns from Lamansh and Pearl Harbor to the Italy, Iwo Jima and Leyte battle.
- Blacklawn v.1.0.0Blacklawn is a unique game to say the least in innovation of out of the box thinking, it is about as basic as it gets on first sight. No illusion, you start on the lawn (as a winged bot in the XP version). Surrounded by black trial.
- SeaWar The Battleship v.2.8Implementation of classical paper battleship game. Choose one of four different arenas, with own weapons and ship sets. Game supports head-to head mode, and network play. New version received a new menu design, scores system, tooltips, and more.
- World conflict 2008 v.1.0"World conflict 2008" is a realtime strategy game built using SDL (Simple Directmedia Layer) and is aimed to be a W32 game with a possible port to Linux / Unix.
- XBG v.1.0A freeware flight simulator based off of the 1970s TV show Battlestar Galactica ...