T.o.M.E. is a single-player rogue-like dungeon exploration game that runs on a wide variety of computer systems.
T.o.M.E. is a single-player rogue-like dungeon ...
- Windows; Mac; Linux
- 1.47 Mb
New Strategy & War software
- Master of Tactics v.1.15Master of Tactics is a 4X Turn Based Strategy Game. It is heavy on strategy and light on micro management. Features include, Random Galaxy Generation, Custom Craft Design, Tactical Battle System, Diplomacy and a Deep Technology Tree.
- Battleship Game World War 2 v.220.127.116.11Naval Battleship Game with 50 ship/plane/sub types in over hundred World War 2 historic missions, death-matches and Free Hunt scenarios and campaigns from Lamansh and Pearl Harbor to the Italy, Iwo Jima and Leyte battle.
- Blacklawn v.1.0.0Blacklawn is a unique game to say the least in innovation of out of the box thinking, it is about as basic as it gets on first sight. No illusion, you start on the lawn (as a winged bot in the XP version). Surrounded by black trial.
- SeaWar The Battleship v.2.8Implementation of classical paper battleship game. Choose one of four different arenas, with own weapons and ship sets. Game supports head-to head mode, and network play. New version received a new menu design, scores system, tooltips, and more.
- Starmapper - a mapping utility v.20080502Starmapper is a maping utility that can read a map of "nodes", some files with "reports" and draw some pretty pictures. Originally for Stars! game, now it's Stars! and beyond! (you can make your own data model and plug it in) ...