T.o.M.E. is a single-player rogue-like dungeon exploration game that runs on a wide variety of computer systems.
T.o.M.E. is a single-player rogue-like dungeon ...
- Windows; Mac; Linux
- 1.47 Mb
New Strategy & War software
- MaxLand v.1.0.0MaxLand is a game of environment challenges. In a desolate unknown land you are the queen of a palace carved into the side of a mountain by chess pieces and must discover Earth, Win, Fire and Water.
- Imperium v.1.2.pl0Imperium is a game of intergalactic exploration, warfare, and economics. Imperium has no set goal, and fairly flexible rules about what you can do, thus, while a single player could run their own game just for the fun of exploration, they would be missing ...
- ImpFE v.0.2.0Imperium is a game of intergalactic conquest and exploration played by up to 253 players at a time. ImpFE is currently the most advanced client for Imperium. ImpFE allows you to play Imperium in a native GUI environment with graphic display for the map.
- Master of Tactics v.1.11Master of Tactics is a 4X Turn Based Strategy Game. It is heavy on strategy and light on micro management. Features include, Random Galaxy Generation, Custom Craft Design, Tactical Battle System, Diplomacy and a Deep Technology Tree.
- Starmapper - a mapping utility v.20080502Starmapper is a maping utility that can read a map of "nodes", some files with "reports" and draw some pretty pictures. Originally for Stars! game, now it's Stars! and beyond! (you can make your own data model and plug it in) ...