Sudoku by 4puz v.1.20
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim to enable you to generate billions of sudoku puzzles at 6 different levels of difficulty. A Hint button can provide a timely clue to the best square to solve.Four puzzles can be printed on a single page and printed. Puzzles from the newspaper can be entered and solved interactively or automatically.Requirements: Windows Me/NT/2000/XP
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim ...
- Sudoku by 4puz
- Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- 630 Kb
Review Sudoku by 4puz
- Magic Cube v.4.0Magic Cube is a mechanical puzzle. The player's task is to assemble a Rubik's cube, turning the face of the cube to return it to its original state with each of the faces displaying squares of the same color.
- Cubex v.1.0The famous puzzle "Rubik's Cube" - now on your computer. Can you solve it? It depends on your intelligence - try it and show what you can do. In addition to standard 3x3 cube also available other options: 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 or even 2x2!
- Total Recall v.3.1Recall All is the game that tests visual memory much like the classic card game Old Maid. On the playing field a few pairs of the hidden pictures are randomly located. The goal is to open all the images in the least amount of moves. This is achieved ...
- Gravitation v.2.9If you ever wanted to walk on walls and ceilings, breaking the laws of gravity, now's the time. Our new game Gravitation beats sitting around smoking dope. In this game you have to work with our new hero, Gravity, which as you might have deduced has ...
- Subfreak v.1.0subfreak is an ultra-simple 2 Osc synth for creating low down and dirty sub bass Just play your notes a couple of octaves below middle C for that deep subby hum change the waveform of Osc 2 to add a little grit Features: - pure sinewave on osc 1 - ...
- Sudoku Companion v.1.4.8Sudoku Companion 1.4.8 is an interesting brainteaser game coming from Japan, very popular in many countries around the world. There are scientific researches describing the mathematics behind Sudoku, and many teachers recommend it as improving ...