Sudoku by 4puz v.1.20
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim to enable you to generate billions of sudoku puzzles at 6 different levels of difficulty. A Hint button can provide a timely clue to the best square to solve.Four puzzles can be printed on a single page and printed. Puzzles from the newspaper can be entered and solved interactively or automatically.Requirements: Windows Me/NT/2000/XP
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim ...
- Sudoku by 4puz
- Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- 630 Kb
Review Sudoku by 4puz
- Thing v.1.1You had an accident. fell off the roof. And suddenly you become strange person (or persons), bringing you on a mission to nowhere. To return to a normal life, a special artifact much be recovered which is hidden from prying eyes in a repository. If y ...
- Total Recall v.2.1Recall All is the game that tests visual memory much like the classic card game Old Maid. On the playing field a few pairs of the hidden pictures are randomly located. The goal is to open all the images in the least amount of moves. This is achieved ...
- Jalada Hamia v.1.1.3jalada Hamia is a challenging, brain-teasing puzzle game based on moving ice cubes around a playground with various places and corridors. Work your way sequentially through the 150 predesigned levels.
- WordFit! Crossword Builder v.6.0.5.00WordFit! Crossword Builder is an intuitive software package that anybody can use to create pro quality, newspaper style crosswords. Users of the free version can create and publish unlimited 15x15 crosswords.
- Subfreak v.1.0subfreak is an ultra-simple 2 Osc synth for creating low down and dirty sub bass Just play your notes a couple of octaves below middle C for that deep subby hum change the waveform of Osc 2 to add a little grit Features: - pure sinewave on osc 1 - ...
- Sudoku Companion v.1.4.8Sudoku Companion 1.4.8 is an interesting brainteaser game coming from Japan, very popular in many countries around the world. There are scientific researches describing the mathematics behind Sudoku, and many teachers recommend it as improving ...