Sudoku by 4puz v.1.20
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim to enable you to generate billions of sudoku puzzles at 6 different levels of difficulty. A Hint button can provide a timely clue to the best square to solve.Four puzzles can be printed on a single page and printed. Puzzles from the newspaper can be entered and solved interactively or automatically.Requirements: Windows Me/NT/2000/XP
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim ...
- Sudoku by 4puz
- Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- 630 Kb
Review Sudoku by 4puz
- Jalada Hamia 2 v.1.2.0jalada Hamia 2 is a challenging, brain-teasing puzzle game based on moving ice cubes around a playground with various places and corridors. Work your way sequentially through the 78 predesigned levels.
- Everyday Jigsaw v.1.6.2Enjoy a Calendar delivering nice and fresh jigsaw puzzle every day. Pick and get puzzles from constantly growing Treasury with just a mouse click. Turn your family photos and travel pics into beautiful jigsaws and send to friends. And it's freeware!
- Jalada Chungu 2 v.1.1.0Three levels of difficulty - perfect for beginners and experts alike. Three different themes with stunning scenery and unique tiles. Supports touch screen and mouse. Shuffle, hint and undo - for relaxing, stress-free play. Very simple to learn.
- Darwinism v.2.1Darwinism – addictive match3 game about evolution. Darwinism is a game with a match3 puzzle mechanics gameplay. The idea of the game is to create evolution link starting from the single-celled creatures and ending with something even more than huma ...
- Subfreak v.1.0subfreak is an ultra-simple 2 Osc synth for creating low down and dirty sub bass Just play your notes a couple of octaves below middle C for that deep subby hum change the waveform of Osc 2 to add a little grit Features: - pure sinewave on osc 1 - ...
- Sudoku Companion v.1.4.8Sudoku Companion 1.4.8 is an interesting brainteaser game coming from Japan, very popular in many countries around the world. There are scientific researches describing the mathematics behind Sudoku, and many teachers recommend it as improving ...