Sudoku by 4puz v.1.20
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim to enable you to generate billions of sudoku puzzles at 6 different levels of difficulty. A Hint button can provide a timely clue to the best square to solve.Four puzzles can be printed on a single page and printed. Puzzles from the newspaper can be entered and solved interactively or automatically.Requirements: Windows Me/NT/2000/XP
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim ...
- Sudoku by 4puz
- Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- 630 Kb
Review Sudoku by 4puz
- XJigsaw v.2.1.0xJigsaw combines xpuz 2.6 with a simple gui that allows easy creation of jigsaw puzzles from image types jpeg,png,bmp,tiff or gif. The puzzles can be played from with xJigsaw, or stand-alone executable puzzles can be created that will run elsewhere withou ...
- MahJong Suite v.12.0MahJong Suite is a high-quality collection of MahJong solitaire games. Each MahJong game has millions of possible shuffles to play, so the game remains fresh no matter how many times you play. Enjoy the detailed statistics of each game with graphs, 3D cha ...
- Jeu de Taquin v.4.4Puzzle game which can be played using numbers or images. The puzzle is solved when the numbers are ordered ascendently (Tile Color option), or the original image is reproduced (Tile Image option).
- Christmas Mahjong v.1.1Christmas Mahjong is a Christmas themed Mahjongg matching puzzle game. The tiles images are Christmas icons instead of the typical Chinese icons. You can play in full screen mode or create your own puzzle layouts and play them.
- Subfreak v.1.0subfreak is an ultra-simple 2 Osc synth for creating low down and dirty sub bass Just play your notes a couple of octaves below middle C for that deep subby hum change the waveform of Osc 2 to add a little grit Features: - pure sinewave on osc 1 - ...
- Sudoku Companion v.1.4.8Sudoku Companion 1.4.8 is an interesting brainteaser game coming from Japan, very popular in many countries around the world. There are scientific researches describing the mathematics behind Sudoku, and many teachers recommend it as improving ...