Sudoku by 4puz v.1.20
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim to enable you to generate billions of sudoku puzzles at 6 different levels of difficulty. A Hint button can provide a timely clue to the best square to solve.Four puzzles can be printed on a single page and printed. Puzzles from the newspaper can be entered and solved interactively or automatically.Requirements: Windows Me/NT/2000/XP
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim ...
- Sudoku by 4puz
- Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- 630 Kb
Review Sudoku by 4puz
- Jalada Chungu v.1.4.2Three levels of difficulty - perfect for beginners and experts alike. Three different themes with stunning scenery and unique tiles. Supports touch screen and mouse. Shuffle, hint and undo - for relaxing, stress-free play. Very simple to learn.
- Jalada Hamia 2 for Android v.2.0.1jalada Hamia 2 is the beautiful 3D puzzle and logic game for hours of great entertainment, perfect for beginners and experts alike. Meet Hamia, the little Eskimo, and accompany him by his journey through fascinating playgrounds full of ice cubes.
- Gravitation v.3.6If you ever wanted to walk on walls and ceilings, breaking the laws of gravity, now's the time. Our new game Gravitation beats sitting around smoking dope. In this game you have to work with our new hero, Gravity, which as you might have deduced has ...
- Wheel Of Fortune v.4.4This game consists of three rounds, during which you need to guess a word to score points. Inspired by Wheel of Fortune. Score big to boost your rank.
- Subfreak v.1.0subfreak is an ultra-simple 2 Osc synth for creating low down and dirty sub bass Just play your notes a couple of octaves below middle C for that deep subby hum change the waveform of Osc 2 to add a little grit Features: - pure sinewave on osc 1 - ...
- Sudoku Companion v.1.4.8Sudoku Companion 1.4.8 is an interesting brainteaser game coming from Japan, very popular in many countries around the world. There are scientific researches describing the mathematics behind Sudoku, and many teachers recommend it as improving ...