Sudoku by 4puz v.1.20
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim to enable you to generate billions of sudoku puzzles at 6 different levels of difficulty. A Hint button can provide a timely clue to the best square to solve.Four puzzles can be printed on a single page and printed. Puzzles from the newspaper can be entered and solved interactively or automatically.Requirements: Windows Me/NT/2000/XP
Sudoku by 4puz 1.20 is launched with the aim ...
- Sudoku by 4puz
- Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- 630 Kb
Review Sudoku by 4puz
- Jalada Chungu v.1.2.1Three levels of difficulty - perfect for beginners and experts alike. Three different themes with stunning scenery and unique tiles. Supports touch screen and mouse. Shuffle, hint and undo - for relaxing, stress-free play. Very simple to learn.
- Gravitation v.1.8If you ever wanted to walk on walls and ceilings, breaking the laws of gravity, now's the time. Our new game Gravitation beats sitting around smoking dope. In this game you have to work with our new hero, Gravity, which as you might have deduced has ...
- Listverse v.2.2The new way of combining challenge and pleasure in the world of puzzle games.! Solve this fun testosterone booster puzzle and win! This is the place where you choose the level of difficulty from a simple 6 piece cut to a challenging 247 piece cut.
- Magic Cube v.2.8Magic Cube is a mechanical puzzle. The player's task is to assemble a Rubik's cube, turning the face of the cube to return it to its original state with each of the faces displaying squares of the same color.
- Subfreak v.1.0subfreak is an ultra-simple 2 Osc synth for creating low down and dirty sub bass Just play your notes a couple of octaves below middle C for that deep subby hum change the waveform of Osc 2 to add a little grit Features: - pure sinewave on osc 1 - ...
- Sudoku Companion v.1.4.8Sudoku Companion 1.4.8 is an interesting brainteaser game coming from Japan, very popular in many countries around the world. There are scientific researches describing the mathematics behind Sudoku, and many teachers recommend it as improving ...