Rubix Cube 3D v.1
The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik. In a classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces is covered by nine stickers, among six solid colours (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow).
There are six central pieces which show one coloured face, twelve edge pieces which show two coloured faces, and eight corner pieces which show three coloured faces. Each piece shows a unique colour combination, but not all combinations are present (for example, if red and orange are on opposite sides of the solved Cube, there is no edge piece with both red and orange sides). The location of these cubes relative to one another can be altered by twisting an outer third of the Cube 90AÂ°, 180AÂ° or 270AÂ°, but the location of the coloured sides relative to one another in the completed state of the puzzle cannot be altered: it is fixed by the relative positions of the centre squares. However, Cubes with alternative colour arrangements also exist; for example, with the yellow face opposite the green, the blue face opposite the white, and red and orange remaining opposite each other.
This classic game now in 3d , use your brain to win, well you will try!
The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle ...
- Rubix Cube 3D
- 18 Jul 12
- Awesome Play
- WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista, WinMobile, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005
- 369 Kb
Review Rubix Cube 3D
- Jalada Chungu v.1.4.2Three levels of difficulty - perfect for beginners and experts alike. Three different themes with stunning scenery and unique tiles. Supports touch screen and mouse. Shuffle, hint and undo - for relaxing, stress-free play. Very simple to learn.
- Jalada Hamia 2 for Android v.2.0.1jalada Hamia 2 is the beautiful 3D puzzle and logic game for hours of great entertainment, perfect for beginners and experts alike. Meet Hamia, the little Eskimo, and accompany him by his journey through fascinating playgrounds full of ice cubes.
- Gravitation v.3.6If you ever wanted to walk on walls and ceilings, breaking the laws of gravity, now's the time. Our new game Gravitation beats sitting around smoking dope. In this game you have to work with our new hero, Gravity, which as you might have deduced has ...
- Wheel Of Fortune v.4.4This game consists of three rounds, during which you need to guess a word to score points. Inspired by Wheel of Fortune. Score big to boost your rank.
- In-Poculis Mahjong for Mac v.3.4The ultimate Mahjong game with 120 levels and six fun themes: Christmas, Halloween, Asian, Easter, Wonderland and Future. This game is definitely designed for the Mahjong lovers, and for those who enjoy challenging memorization and a sharp eye. The ...
- Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe v.1Use your famous mystery-writing skills to help solve an ancient homicide and capture Edgar Allan Poe`s murderer! Follow your ghostly guides through Poe`s classic tales as you meet the different suspects in this dark and haunting Hidden Object game.