Rubix Cube 3D v.1
The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik. In a classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces is covered by nine stickers, among six solid colours (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow).
There are six central pieces which show one coloured face, twelve edge pieces which show two coloured faces, and eight corner pieces which show three coloured faces. Each piece shows a unique colour combination, but not all combinations are present (for example, if red and orange are on opposite sides of the solved Cube, there is no edge piece with both red and orange sides). The location of these cubes relative to one another can be altered by twisting an outer third of the Cube 90AÂ°, 180AÂ° or 270AÂ°, but the location of the coloured sides relative to one another in the completed state of the puzzle cannot be altered: it is fixed by the relative positions of the centre squares. However, Cubes with alternative colour arrangements also exist; for example, with the yellow face opposite the green, the blue face opposite the white, and red and orange remaining opposite each other.
This classic game now in 3d , use your brain to win, well you will try!
The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle ...
- Rubix Cube 3D
- 18 Jul 12
- Awesome Play
- WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista, WinMobile, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005
- 369 Kb
Review Rubix Cube 3D
- Jewel Quest v.1.3Jewel Quest is a member of the great game genre, "Three in a row" and will provide hours of fun time! The game uses simplicity, novel gameplay and beautiful music in the background to entice you to play for hours!
- Darwinism v.2Darwinism – addictive match3 game about evolution. Darwinism is a game with a match3 puzzle mechanics gameplay. The idea of the game is to create evolution link starting from the single-celled creatures and ending with something even more than human.
- Free Minesweeper Game v.1.4.0Free Minesweeper Game which comes with some versions of Windows, is a solitaire game of skill and some luck.
- Free Snake Game: v.1.5.0Free Snake Game is an excellent game that let you to move the snake through the maze and eat all the food.
- In-Poculis Mahjong for Mac v.3.4The ultimate Mahjong game with 120 levels and six fun themes: Christmas, Halloween, Asian, Easter, Wonderland and Future. This game is definitely designed for the Mahjong lovers, and for those who enjoy challenging memorization and a sharp eye. The ...
- Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe v.1Use your famous mystery-writing skills to help solve an ancient homicide and capture Edgar Allan Poe`s murderer! Follow your ghostly guides through Poe`s classic tales as you meet the different suspects in this dark and haunting Hidden Object game.