Rubix Cube 3D v.1
The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik. In a classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces is covered by nine stickers, among six solid colours (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow).
There are six central pieces which show one coloured face, twelve edge pieces which show two coloured faces, and eight corner pieces which show three coloured faces. Each piece shows a unique colour combination, but not all combinations are present (for example, if red and orange are on opposite sides of the solved Cube, there is no edge piece with both red and orange sides). The location of these cubes relative to one another can be altered by twisting an outer third of the Cube 90AÂ°, 180AÂ° or 270AÂ°, but the location of the coloured sides relative to one another in the completed state of the puzzle cannot be altered: it is fixed by the relative positions of the centre squares. However, Cubes with alternative colour arrangements also exist; for example, with the yellow face opposite the green, the blue face opposite the white, and red and orange remaining opposite each other.
This classic game now in 3d , use your brain to win, well you will try!
The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle ...
- Rubix Cube 3D
- 18 Jul 12
- Awesome Play
- WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista, WinMobile, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005
- 369 Kb
Review Rubix Cube 3D
- Color Bricks v.1.35Logic game, explosive mix of match-3 and *tris-like games.
- Jewel Quest v.1.2Jewel Quest is a member of the great game genre, "Three in a row" and will provide hours of fun time! The game uses simplicity, novel gameplay and beautiful music in the background to entice you to play for hours!
- Color Field v.2.1New and addictive game where the aim is to find and destroy the rectangles on a field of multi-colored elements. Simply connect the three elements of the same color that form a rectangle to eliminate them. Points earned can be redeemed for bonuses..
- Scarlet Grains v.6.0Scarlet Grains is strategic labyrinth game. The object is to pick up a set number of coins to open the exit to the next level. But beware, danger lurks at ever turn!
- In-Poculis Mahjong for Mac v.3.4The ultimate Mahjong game with 120 levels and six fun themes: Christmas, Halloween, Asian, Easter, Wonderland and Future. This game is definitely designed for the Mahjong lovers, and for those who enjoy challenging memorization and a sharp eye. The ...
- Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe v.1Use your famous mystery-writing skills to help solve an ancient homicide and capture Edgar Allan Poe`s murderer! Follow your ghostly guides through Poe`s classic tales as you meet the different suspects in this dark and haunting Hidden Object game.