Printable Samurai Sudoku v.2.01
Create your printable samurai sudoku puzzles. Print unlimited samurai sudoku puzzle to PDF file,Create your printable samurai sudoku ebook.You can print booklets of samurai sudoku puzzles six levels.
Review Printable Samurai Sudoku
Other software of 3asd.com
- Samurai Sudoku v.2.1The Samurai Sudoku puzzles is another variation of the original Sudoku Puzzles.It has a unique solution that can be reached logically without guessing. It's fun. It's challenging. It's addictive!
- Standard Sudoku v.1.0Solve standard sudoku puzzles in different degrees of difficulty ...
New Puzzle software
- Thing v.1.1You had an accident. fell off the roof. And suddenly you become strange person (or persons), bringing you on a mission to nowhere. To return to a normal life, a special artifact much be recovered which is hidden from prying eyes in a repository. If y ...
- Fun Sudoku Game v.1.5.0Fun Sudoku Game is a fun puzzle game for kids and Sudoku beginners, also suitable for all ages.
- Total Recall v.2.1Recall All is the game that tests visual memory much like the classic card game Old Maid. On the playing field a few pairs of the hidden pictures are randomly located. The goal is to open all the images in the least amount of moves. This is achieved ...
- Free Snake Game: v.1.6.0Free Snake Game is an excellent game that let you to move the snake through the maze and eat all the food. You control the snake to eat food using the arrow keys (left, right, up and download) to control the direction of the snake.
- Agendus Mail for Palm OS SSL Edition v.5.4With Agendus Mail SSL Edition, all of your important business and personal e-mails are readily and securely accessible. Access your e-mail anywhere, without any compromise, wirelessly or by desktop synchro. Perfect companion for Palm Treo and Centro.
- ILead DVD Audio Ripper v.3.0iLead DVD Audio Ripper is a revolutionary audio ripping tool. Integrated with a DVD player, it rips Any playable DVD. In "Batch Ripping" mode,you can rip a single DVD or multiple DVDs at a time, either from a DVD disc or from your hard disc.