A solitaire logic puzzle based on based on the mechanisms present in gene regulatory networks. There are 7 levels of difficulty.
A solitaire logic puzzle based on based on the ...
- Nolan Baker
New Puzzle software
- Magic Cube v.4.0Magic Cube is a mechanical puzzle. The player's task is to assemble a Rubik's cube, turning the face of the cube to return it to its original state with each of the faces displaying squares of the same color.
- Cubex v.1.0The famous puzzle "Rubik's Cube" - now on your computer. Can you solve it? It depends on your intelligence - try it and show what you can do. In addition to standard 3x3 cube also available other options: 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 or even 2x2!
- Total Recall v.3.1Recall All is the game that tests visual memory much like the classic card game Old Maid. On the playing field a few pairs of the hidden pictures are randomly located. The goal is to open all the images in the least amount of moves. This is achieved ...
- Gravitation v.2.9If you ever wanted to walk on walls and ceilings, breaking the laws of gravity, now's the time. Our new game Gravitation beats sitting around smoking dope. In this game you have to work with our new hero, Gravity, which as you might have deduced has ...
- Casual Tetris v.1.0A tetris game for studying C and studying using SourceForge.
- Center of Mass v.1.0Center of Mass is the name of a top-down 2D puzzle game made by the CS Club Software Group at UC DavisWe plan to create a fully functional game using the Qt graphics library for visuals and are currently researching possible C++ libraries for sound ...