A solitaire logic puzzle based on based on the mechanisms present in gene regulatory networks. There are 7 levels of difficulty.
A solitaire logic puzzle based on based on the ...
- Nolan Baker
New Puzzle software
- Jewel Quest v.3.3Jewel Quest is a member of the great game genre, "Three in a row" and will provide hours of fun time! The game uses simplicity, novel gameplay and beautiful music in the background to entice you to play for hours!
- Total Recall v.3.9Recall All is the game that tests visual memory much like the classic card game Old Maid. On the playing field a few pairs of the hidden pictures are randomly located. The goal is to open all the images in the least amount of moves. This is achieved ...
- Magic Cube v.4.7Magic Cube is a mechanical puzzle. The player's task is to assemble a Rubik's cube, turning the face of the cube to return it to its original state with each of the faces displaying squares of the same color.
- Jalada Chungu v.1.4.2Three levels of difficulty - perfect for beginners and experts alike. Three different themes with stunning scenery and unique tiles. Supports touch screen and mouse. Shuffle, hint and undo - for relaxing, stress-free play. Very simple to learn.
- Casual Tetris v.1.0A tetris game for studying C and studying using SourceForge.
- Center of Mass v.1.0Center of Mass is the name of a top-down 2D puzzle game made by the CS Club Software Group at UC DavisWe plan to create a fully functional game using the Qt graphics library for visuals and are currently researching possible C++ libraries for sound ...