A solitaire logic puzzle based on based on the mechanisms present in gene regulatory networks. There are 7 levels of difficulty.
A solitaire logic puzzle based on based on the ...
- Nolan Baker
New Puzzle software
- Everyday Jigsaw v.1.6.2Enjoy a Calendar delivering nice and fresh jigsaw puzzle every day. Pick and get puzzles from constantly growing Treasury with just a mouse click. Turn your family photos and travel pics into beautiful jigsaws and send to friends. And it's freeware!
- Jalada Chungu 2 v.1.1.0Three levels of difficulty - perfect for beginners and experts alike. Three different themes with stunning scenery and unique tiles. Supports touch screen and mouse. Shuffle, hint and undo - for relaxing, stress-free play. Very simple to learn.
- Darwinism v.2.1Darwinism – addictive match3 game about evolution. Darwinism is a game with a match3 puzzle mechanics gameplay. The idea of the game is to create evolution link starting from the single-celled creatures and ending with something even more than huma ...
- StackUp v.1.4.1Stackup is a cool game that include Columns, StackUp and Bricks. 100 best scores saved for each game. Background music included. Background sounds from original ZX Spectrum. Select between Windowed (1024x768) and Full Screen mode.
- Casual Tetris v.1.0A tetris game for studying C and studying using SourceForge.
- Center of Mass v.1.0Center of Mass is the name of a top-down 2D puzzle game made by the CS Club Software Group at UC DavisWe plan to create a fully functional game using the Qt graphics library for visuals and are currently researching possible C++ libraries for sound ...