JavaChess DB v.1.0
JavaChess DB (Java Chess DataBase) is a chess database tool.You can work with database stored in pgn files or a new format, written in XML.You can view the game list of the database,edit filters, view games and edit them.
JavaChess DB (Java Chess DataBase) is a chess ...
- JavaChess DB
Review JavaChess DB
- Small Fun Farkle v.1.3.5Small Fun Farkle is a fast-paced, addictive, easy to learn dice game (for 1 to 8 human and/or customizable computer players) similar to the popular dice games 'Ten Thousand' and 'Press Your Luck.' ...
- Chessbookbuilder v.1.0.2015Chessbookbuilder is Building Book files for Chessengines it cleans PGN Files and is based on Polyglot ...
- Backgammon Classic Pro v.6.1This pro backgammon version is designed for skilled players. It has many playing options, an intuitive and easy to use interface, including a game position editor. Play it and you can find out your real rating and have more fun.
- Europa Craps Online v.4.0Europa Craps Online - download and play. No installation needed. Craps (previously known as crabs) is a casino dice game. Craps is a simplification of the Old English game hazard.
- Java PGN Viewer v.1.0Java software for viewing chess games saved as pgn files.
- JavaGO v.1.0JavaGO is an Open Source Java library for the Game of GO (weiqi, baduk) analysis. Implements: base game classes, montecarlo simulations, SGF reader/writer, game variants, GTP, etc. Elegant interfaces/class design. Speed efficient w/small footprint. TDD.