JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Sea Attack v.7.5You are the captain of a big warship, that was created to destroy enemy submarines. Enemies will attack you and the further you go - the stronger the weapons they use against you will be. Bonuses and the store will help you.
- Terror Strike v.5.0TerrorStrike is the ultimate 3D Shooter with nice graphics. The action takes place in the near future. The main goal of the game is to seek out and eliminate a single terrorist.
- Stratego v.5.5Stratego is a board game for two players on a 10x10 square board. Each player controls 40 pieces representing individual officers and soldiers in an army.
- 2xDCollection2 v.5.92xDCollection - A single game application, which brings together a host of cheerful and dynamic arcade games. The collection includes 16 games from 2xDGames.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.