JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Europa Millionaires Lane v.4.0Europa Millionaires Lane - download and play. No installation needed. The object of Millionaire's Lane is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels. You can win 5 million US dollars (or its equivalent in your local currency) in one ...
- Europa Penalty Shoot Out v.4.0Europa Penalty Shoot Out - download and play. No installation needed. You are a striker and you want to put the ball behind a notorious goalkeeper famous for his ability to save penalties.
- Corom v.2.6Two-player game in which you have to fight for the expensive resource known as Corom. With it, virtually anything can be created, such as buildings, weapons and soldiers. To win, be the first to destroy the main enemy's Corom flower.
- Crash v.2.5Crash is a fascinating new arkanoid game with beautiful graphics and cheerful music. Ten unforgettable levels will challenge you for hours. In this new take on an old classic, there are portals and much more. As in other arkanoid games, you ...
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.