JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Pacman 2005 v.1.2Pacman comes in a new free version that will satisfy young and old alike ! The game features 50 levels and comes with 3 game modes that offer increasing levels of difficulty and the prospect of hours of playing.
- Europa Blade Slots v.4.5Europa Blade Slots - download and play. No installation needed. The object of Blade is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
- Europa Alien Hunter Slots v.4.5Europa Alien Hunter Slots - download and play. No installation needed. The object of Alien Hunter is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
- Virtual Billiard v.4.2Pool simulator that will amaze its realism Eight, Nine, Snooker and other games. Want to play in the world-famous American Billiards without leaving home? Then this game is for you! Rules of the game, a game table, balls - everything is real! You on ...
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.