JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Seal v.2.3Protecting Water Seal was broken. You soldier named Keith, will go on a dangerous adventure to find out who broke the defense. You are waiting for nice graphics and excellent music.
- Europa Around the World Arcade v.5.1Europa Around the World Arcade - download and play. No installation needed. Your objective is to predict whether the next number will be higher or lower total than the last.
- Duck Hunt v.4.4Duck Hunt. The cult classic video game released by Nintendo in 1984 for the NES game console is now recreated for your PC. You can now play another one of your favorite games without using an emulator. Your faithful dog will help you hunt for ducks.
- Mini Basket v.3.7Basketball is a game enjoyed by millions around the world. Feel the spirit of this great game! Throw the ball toward the basket with accuracy. Features: - Realistic ball physics. - Good graphics. - Exciting gameplay. - Optimum sound effects.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.