JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Jetpack Boy v.6.7Jetpackboy - Fun arcade game. Fly around with a jetpack, carefully making your way through the increasingly challenging levels. Avoiding walls, spinning units, propellers, aircraft, needles, a variety of opponents, guns and more.
- Blocker Plains v.4.0Blocker Plains is a reaction game with six levels, an unlimited number of balls, 50 stone plains and a freely movable Blocker. Seven sound themes with different listener positions and changing backgrounds makes Blocker Plains a fun experience.
- RTChess v.7.9Children's Chess. All figures are presented in the form of amusing balls, armed and spotlighted in proportion to the degree of importance of the figure. The best version for a young grandmaster!
- Jk-ware Theater v.4.0jk-ware Theater is a playful PC testing application containing three games, Blocker Plains, Color LIFE Sound and Perpetuum mobile, that can be run simultaneously to evaluate PC performance.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.