JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Desperate Hunter v.3.5You play a hunter, who will have to kill many different species of animals. The distance from which you killed animal is very important! The greater the distance, the more points are awarded. Hide in the trees to ambush the animals.
- My Diary v.4.6My Diary is a very original game about the travels of a little ink stain across the pages of an old diary, full of mysteries and secrets of its Author ... Collecting clues and solving the simple puzzle games, you have to wade through all pages ...
- Falco Super Flight v.5.3Welcome to the Super Flight! Take your aerocycle and begin to play! You aim is to clear the sky from these bad guys!
- Black Jack v.2.9Play classic blackjack against a dealer. Be closest to 21 without going over.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.