JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- ExtraMAME v.15.0A small MS Windows compatible game GUI wrapper for MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator authored by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. MAME let's you play thousands of old-school arcade games on your computer.
- RetroMaze v.1.17RetroMaze is a multiplayer shoot-em-up for Android devices. Pitch yourself against the ai in single player mode, then take on your friends in multiplayer mayhem. RetroMaze will automatically find other players over a local WiFi or Bluetooth network.
- Universe of LIFE Theater v.1.0jk-ware Universe of LIFE Theater is a playful PC application with forms of microorganism. Idea of the game is, to let beautiful graphic forms and surprising shapes of microorganismen originate in the following generations.
- Jk-ware Theater v.3.3jk-ware Theater is a playful PC testing application containing three games, Blocker Plains, Color LIFE Sound and Perpetuum mobile, that can be run simultaneously to evaluate PC performance.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.