JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Seal v.3.5Protecting Water Seal was broken. You soldier named Keith, will go on a dangerous adventure to find out who broke the defense. You are waiting for nice graphics and excellent music.
- Dino Lake 3D v.2.0.2Welcome to the fantastic world of Dino Lake 3D. Enjoy real 3D scenes and professionally animated characters in this puzzle arcade game. Lead Dino through the maze and collect diamonds. Beware! At various levels, there are dangerous monsters.
- Cubez v.5.3Fiery blend of Minecraft and Portal. The game forces you to stretch your gyrus. Build a "bridge" of special cubes for to exit a location.
- Isidiada v.3.3Want some summer? Some brainstorm? Some treasures? Take hot riddles and interesting facts on Isidiada`s way. Match 3 symbols, get bonuses, gold and prompts, become more worthy for Isida`s treasures. Solve riddles, collect gold and be a new Odyssey o ...
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.