JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- RTChess v.7.5Children's Chess. All figures are presented in the form of amusing balls, armed and spotlighted in proportion to the degree of importance of the figure. The best version for a young grandmaster!
- Maya Gold v.5.2Excellent graphics, beautiful music and interesting gameplay will entice you to play the new casual game "Maya Gold" and enter the world of the Mayan.
- Star Defender v.4.7Star Defender is a cosmic game, in which you pilot a spaceship bristling with missiles and a machine gun. Your task is to destroy all enemies in your path, including stationary objects.
- Viking v.4.3The Viking was killed in a battle and was cursed to to wander forever through endless dungeons in search of a way out and ultimate revenge. He will take town dangerous monsters as he ventures through the unexplored depths of the stone labyrinths.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.