JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- SoftFreeWay Needles v.1.0Excellent first-person shooter with all levels played in the arena style. Your task is to eliminate all enemies and bosses in order to complete all levels. The game encompasses six different levels in varying locations.
- SoftFreeWay Tank Rush v.1.0Your mission is to protect your tank and the base from the enemy tanks by destroying all enemy tanks. Player starts the game with 3 lives. If the base or the player's tank is destroyed, the game ends and the player returns to the main menu.
- SoftFreeWay Bloody Santa v.1.0It's not easy being Santa Claus these days? The sleigh is idle, since the deer are on strike, and to make matters worse, you've stumbled upon an angry Yeti. Luckily Santa packs heat now! Only don't forget to keep it loaded.
- Europa Spin a Win v.4.9Europa Spin a Win - download and play. No installation needed. You can place various bets on where the spinning wheel will stop. Click on the bet areas to increase your bet. Click on Clear Last to cancel the last bet or Clear All to cancel all bets on the ...
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.