JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Bubble Bobble: Legacy for Mac v.0.6Bubble Bobble: Legacy BETA for Mac is modern remake of old classic arcade Bubble Bobble, include best levels from original game, final version will feature over 100 new levels not available in classic Bubble Bobble game.
- Universe of LIFE Theater v.5.4jk-ware Universe of LIFE Theater is a playful PC application with forms of microorganism. Idea of the game is, to let beautiful 3D graphic forms and surprising shapes of microorganismen originate in the following generations.
- Jalada Arctic Fun v.1.2.1Pengo's got the Sushis! Look up on the screen. Who's zipping around the maze at top speed, chomping up enemies and scoring big points? It is Pengo, the new hero in town.
- Shapes v.3.3Shapes is an arcade game. To play the game, click on the shape you want to eliminate from the board and if it has similar adjacent shapes, then the whole bunch of shapes will be removed from the board.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.