JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Jalada Arctic Fun v.1.2.1Pengo's got the Sushis! Look up on the screen. Who's zipping around the maze at top speed, chomping up enemies and scoring big points? It is Pengo, the new hero in town.
- Shapes v.3.3Shapes is an arcade game. To play the game, click on the shape you want to eliminate from the board and if it has similar adjacent shapes, then the whole bunch of shapes will be removed from the board.
- SoftFreeWay Needles v.1.0Excellent first-person shooter with all levels played in the arena style. Your task is to eliminate all enemies and bosses in order to complete all levels. The game encompasses six different levels in varying locations.
- SoftFreeWay Tank Rush v.1.0Your mission is to protect your tank and the base from the enemy tanks by destroying all enemy tanks. Player starts the game with 3 lives. If the base or the player's tank is destroyed, the game ends and the player returns to the main menu.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.