JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Murder Of Monsters v.3.9Murder the Monsters - An old-school first-person shooter inspired by the legendary game, Doom. You have to kill monsters that are not so easy to put away. Some laughs, some scares, but the old warriors are bound to cause nostalgia for the old days.
- Instance Destroy v.3.9You are an unwilling participant in experiments where terrible weapons are being tested. Your goal to survive however possible. The longer you live, the more you earn to stave off death. Tell death it can wait!
- Strategy v.1.6In the world there is only one true God that you currently know. You created man to master the land, and live in great happiness. But it turned out that in this world there were already other gods that created different beings. You want people to liv ...
- Zombie Murder Hell Arrives v.5.0They lay peacefully on the ground, riddled with bullets oozing blood onto the dry soil. The smell of fresh blood brings them back to life... sort of. Behold the zombie, and their weapon is hunger.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.