JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- 8Bit Zombie Rush v.4.8A few days ago there was an outbreak of a terrible virus that turns people into horrible monsters. Their aim is to either kill everyone or make them one of their own. All hope rides on the few survivors of the only surviving evacuation center..
- 2xDCollection v.6.42xDGames 7Games Compilation - A collection of 7 games from the domestic Developer 2xDGames. The collection includes the following games: Bazket, Bazket2, Detris, Greenhead, Lolbob, MagicBag and The Highest Tower.
- Randomizator v.2.0The game takes place in a scientific base where experiments were conducted to study the movement of matter in space and time. The results were remarkable, but suddenly the situation changed.
- RTChess v.7.5Children's Chess. All figures are presented in the form of amusing balls, armed and spotlighted in proportion to the degree of importance of the figure. The best version for a young grandmaster!
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.