JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Virtual Billiard v.4.2Pool simulator that will amaze its realism Eight, Nine, Snooker and other games. Want to play in the world-famous American Billiards without leaving home? Then this game is for you! Rules of the game, a game table, balls - everything is real! You on ...
- Funny Physics v.4.8Puzzle game with a physics flair. The task is to blaze a path using platforms that a ball will roll on without getting stuck. Face greater obstacles and engineering challenges as you advance in level.
- Eye v.2.5You play as the eye, whose goal is to destroy the evil "mouths." The game has a variety of bonuses, which transform the defenseless eyes into powerful beings. 4 levels included, each with new types of bonuses and monsters.
- Industrial Ball v.5.5Break the blocks and your imagination limits with this challenging game! Destroy all the bricks on the screen by hitting them with a bouncing ball and catching power-ups. The photo & computer graphics of industrial-themed levels.
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.