JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, based on Nintendo's Super Mario World. It's been developed by David Buzatto as part of his course conclusion work entitled "Utilization of Java Platform for 2D Game Development".
JMario is a side-scroll game, built in Java, ...
- Monster Is Not Alone v.3.5Old-school shooter game. Take on the role of the commando, and burst through the ranks of monsters. Five challenging levels, 4 types of monsters, and more will keep you entertained.
- Collector v.1.7Controls: LMB (left mouse button ) - collect money RMB (right mouse button ) - change the type of service Description: The player acts as a fundraiser for paying the utility bills: water, electric and heat. Above characters appropriate icons appear ...
- Nature Screensaver v.3.5Beautiful nature screensaver with animation, including butterflies, the sun's rays and more. Screensaver uses only about 5 MB and is not very demanding on the system. Sharp graphics.
- RTChess v.5.4Children's Chess. All figures are presented in the form of amusing balls, armed and spotlighted in proportion to the degree of importance of the figure. The best version for a young grandmaster!
- Noiz2sa v.1.0Shootem up game set in an abstract world. 10 stages plus endless mode.
- Bomber for MIDP 2.0 phones v.rcFly a WWI plane to take out targets on the ground and in the air with destructable terrain and other goodies. A port of While True d.o.o.'s award winning game for Nokia Series 60 phones to the MIDP 2.0 standard for J2ME-capable devices.