Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- Corom v.2.8Two-player game in which you have to fight for the expensive resource known as Corom. With it, virtually anything can be created, such as buildings, weapons and soldiers. To win, be the first to destroy the main enemy's Corom flower.
- Crash v.2.7Crash is a fascinating new arkanoid game with beautiful graphics and cheerful music. Ten unforgettable levels will challenge you for hours. In this new take on an old classic, there are portals and much more. As in other arkanoid games, you ...
- Industrial Ball v.5.6Break the blocks and your imagination limits with this challenging game! Destroy all the bricks on the screen by hitting them with a bouncing ball and catching power-ups. The photo & computer graphics of industrial-themed levels.
- Duck Hunt v.3.4Duck Hunt. The cult classic video game released by Nintendo in 1984 for the NES game console is now recreated for your PC. You can now play another one of your favorite games without using an emulator. Your faithful dog will help you hunt for ducks.
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.