Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- Randomizator v.2.2The game takes place in a scientific base where experiments were conducted to study the movement of matter in space and time. The results were remarkable, but suddenly the situation changed. Almost all of the scientists were locked in a room in the b ...
- Jetpack Boy v.6.5Jetpackboy - Fun arcade game. Fly around with a jetpack, carefully making your way through the increasingly challenging levels. Avoiding walls, spinning units, propellers, aircraft, needles, a variety of opponents, guns and more.
- 8Bit Zombie Rush v.4.8A few days ago there was an outbreak of a terrible virus that turns people into horrible monsters. Their aim is to either kill everyone or make them one of their own. All hope rides on the few survivors of the only surviving evacuation center..
- 2xDCollection v.6.42xDGames 7Games Compilation - A collection of 7 games from the domestic Developer 2xDGames. The collection includes the following games: Bazket, Bazket2, Detris, Greenhead, Lolbob, MagicBag and The Highest Tower.
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.