Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- Sea Attack v.7.0You are the captain of a big warship, that was created to destroy enemy submarines. Enemies will attack you and the further you go - the stronger the weapons they use against you will be. Bonuses and the store will help you.
- Critical Damage v.3.5Fascinating and entertaining space action game. Simple and clear management. More than 90 kinds of enemies and twelve kinds of weapons.Download free full version pc game today and destroy all aliens! Game Features: - Real action game; - Modern 3D gr ...
- Cubez v.5.5Fiery blend of Minecraft and Portal. The game forces you to stretch your gyrus. Build a "bridge" of special cubes for to exit a location.
- Lizard v.3.7Sam lizard was basking in the sun on the rocks of the Sahara, and was grabbed by a hawk and carried towards the city. Sam escaped from his clutches and fell into a building's ventilation system.
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.