Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- Murder Of Monsters v.6.4Murder the Monsters - An old-school first-person shooter inspired by the legendary game, Doom. You have to kill monsters that are not so easy to put away. Some laughs, some scares, but the old warriors are bound to cause nostalgia for the old days.
- Europa Penalty Shoot Out v.5.5Europa Penalty Shoot Out - download and play. No installation needed. You are a striker and you want to put the ball behind a notorious goalkeeper famous for his ability to save penalties.
- Europa Millionaires Lane v.5.5Europa Millionaires Lane - download and play. No installation needed. The object of Millionaire's Lane is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels. You can win 5 million US dollars (or its equivalent in your local currency) in one ...
- 2xDCollection v.6.82xDGames 7Games Compilation - A collection of 7 games from the domestic Developer 2xDGames. The collection includes the following games: Bazket, Bazket2, Detris, Greenhead, Lolbob, MagicBag and The Highest Tower.
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.