Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- Pacman 2005 v.1.2Pacman comes in a new free version that will satisfy young and old alike ! The game features 50 levels and comes with 3 game modes that offer increasing levels of difficulty and the prospect of hours of playing.
- Europa Blade Slots v.4.5Europa Blade Slots - download and play. No installation needed. The object of Blade is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
- Europa Alien Hunter Slots v.4.5Europa Alien Hunter Slots - download and play. No installation needed. The object of Alien Hunter is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
- Virtual Billiard v.4.2Pool simulator that will amaze its realism Eight, Nine, Snooker and other games. Want to play in the world-famous American Billiards without leaving home? Then this game is for you! Rules of the game, a game table, balls - everything is real! You on ...
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.