Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- SoftFreeWay Needles v.1.0Excellent first-person shooter with all levels played in the arena style. Your task is to eliminate all enemies and bosses in order to complete all levels. The game encompasses six different levels in varying locations.
- SoftFreeWay Tank Rush v.1.0Your mission is to protect your tank and the base from the enemy tanks by destroying all enemy tanks. Player starts the game with 3 lives. If the base or the player's tank is destroyed, the game ends and the player returns to the main menu.
- SoftFreeWay Bloody Santa v.1.0It's not easy being Santa Claus these days? The sleigh is idle, since the deer are on strike, and to make matters worse, you've stumbled upon an angry Yeti. Luckily Santa packs heat now! Only don't forget to keep it loaded.
- Europa Spin a Win v.4.9Europa Spin a Win - download and play. No installation needed. You can place various bets on where the spinning wheel will stop. Click on the bet areas to increase your bet. Click on Clear Last to cancel the last bet or Clear All to cancel all bets on the ...
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.