Arkanoid: Doh it Again v.1.0
A sequel to the arcade game Arkanoid. Use your paddle to move the ball around and hit bricks to clear the level. Once all the bricks are gone in the current level, you go on to the next level. Power-ups, like lasers and paddle lengthening will help you during the levels. Unlike the arcade version, the sequel has boss battles and somewhat of a storyline.
Like other Arkanoid games, the object is to clear the screen of formations of rectangular bricks by bouncing a ball with a small paddle that the player controls. The majority of the blocks are destroyed after being hit by the ball once, some take several hits by the ball to be destroyed, some are invincible and are simply there to make it harder to get to other blocks.
arcade game Arkanoid.
Review Arkanoid: Doh it Again
- ABC Monday Night Football v.1.0ABC Monday Night Football is an American football computer game named after the television broadcast of the same name. It was licensed by ABC Sports ...
- ActRaiser v.1.0ActRaiser is a 1990 Super Nintendo Entertainment System action and city-building simulation game developed by Quintet and published by Enix (now Square Enix) that combines traditional side-scrolling platforming with urban planning god game sections.
- ActRaiser 2 v.1.0ActRaiser 2, released in Japan as Actraiser 2: Chinmoku heno Seisen (Chinmoku e no Seisen?, Actraiser 2: The Holy War to Silence), is a side-scrolling platform game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console developed by Quintet ...
- Bubble Bobble: Legacy for Mac v.0.6Bubble Bobble: Legacy BETA for Mac is modern remake of old classic arcade Bubble Bobble, include best levels from original game, final version will feature over 100 new levels not available in classic Bubble Bobble game.
- Universe of LIFE Theater v.5.4jk-ware Universe of LIFE Theater is a playful PC application with forms of microorganism. Idea of the game is, to let beautiful 3D graphic forms and surprising shapes of microorganismen originate in the following generations.
- Jalada Arctic Fun v.1.2.1Pengo's got the Sushis! Look up on the screen. Who's zipping around the maze at top speed, chomping up enemies and scoring big points? It is Pengo, the new hero in town.
- Shapes v.3.3Shapes is an arcade game. To play the game, click on the shape you want to eliminate from the board and if it has similar adjacent shapes, then the whole bunch of shapes will be removed from the board.
- How To Make A Resume v.1.0A quick and easy guide on how to make a resume. Includes tips and tricks on cover letters and job interviews too.
- Ardy Lightfoot v.1.0Ardy Lightfoot is a platform game released on the Super Nintendo in 1993 in Japan and 1996 in the US. It was developed by ASCII and published by Titus in the US.