Parallel world game v.0.3
A distributed game, built on top of ParaEngine. Player may have its own game world hosted like a personal website on its PC or other web severs. ParaEngine is a simple yet comprehensive 2.5D computer game engine developed for this game.
A distributed game, built on top of ...
Review Parallel world game
- Frozen v.1.4Help a charming snowman named Olaf collect snowflakes to fly away, not melt away. Along the way, there are many surprises and exciting adventures.
- PsiDiCE VTT Dice Roller v.2.4Fling about metallic and gemlike gaming dice! See [2D] and hear them bounce randomly on wood, stone and glass surfaces! This tool allows for multiple lines of dice configurations with accompanying labels for quick reference. Network with friends.
- Slenders Woods v.1.683D horror adventure game. The game has two modes with different gameplay - Story mode, the main feature of the game, which plays like a quest with the Slenderman chasing you, and Page Collecting mode.
- Haunt v.1.373D horror adventure game. What would you do if you woke up in a place you have never seen before? Find the secret and avoid the Slender Man in this real Slender game! Start your nightmare now!
- Parallel Spectral Deconvolution v.1.11Parallel Spectral Deconvolution is a multithreaded ImageJ plugin for spectral image ...
- Parallelizable v.1.0Parallelizable is a tiny framework in complement for java.util.conccurent api. Parallelizable is an abstract class to extend for making asynchronous parallel execution on a synchronous task. Very usefull if task often calls a very long ...