A Scratch and Win Game v.2.0
AScratchNWin! is an exciting new product that allows you to easily and effectively add scratch and win capabilities to your website! You can also use it like a mini-casino! Scratch game that features coin scratching, scratch cards, plus much more! AScratchNWin! is an exciting new product that allows you to easily and effectively add scratch and win capabilities to your website! You can also use it like a mini-casino! Try out the evaluation version, which lets you specify a % chance of winning, and order the full version which also includes a construction kit for the look and feel of the scratch and win, hidden image files, sound fx, ability to use an image (such as a coin) for scratching, doubleclick URL redirection versus mouseup redirection, linking to another URL if they win, encryption for percent parameters, unique URL generation, plus much more!
AScratchNWin! is an exciting new product that ...
Review A Scratch and Win Game
- PenaltyFlip v.1.1.0Time to show a penalty card, but can't decide which one? Show a red card, along with ejection and personal embarrassment? Or a yellow card, for a second chance, but with caution? Run PenaltyFlip, it turns your phone into a random red or yellow card.
- PsiDiCE VTT Dice Roller v.2.3Fling about metallic and gemlike gaming dice! See [2D] and hear them bounce randomly on wood, stone and glass surfaces! This tool allows for multiple lines of dice configurations with accompanying labels for quick reference. Network with friends.
- Iris2 v.2.0.3134Iris2 is a 2D/3D game client for the popular Massive Multiplayer Role Playing Game "Ultima Online".
- Tales of Pirates Online Client v.2.00_20110429Tales of Pirates is a fully 3D designed multiplayer online game based on 5000 years of background history ...
- Macarena of Time v.1.1Se?Ga? is planning on stealing the TacoForce and ruling the world! Do you have what it takes to help St? travel ahead 10 years into the future and stop him?
- Venables v.1.5.1Abstract two-player strategy game with novel features, including a unique indirect method of controlling pieces. Easy to learn - practise against the computer at any of 10 difficulty levels.