A Scratch and Win Game v.2.0
AScratchNWin! is an exciting new product that allows you to easily and effectively add scratch and win capabilities to your website! You can also use it like a mini-casino! Scratch game that features coin scratching, scratch cards, plus much more! AScratchNWin! is an exciting new product that allows you to easily and effectively add scratch and win capabilities to your website! You can also use it like a mini-casino! Try out the evaluation version, which lets you specify a % chance of winning, and order the full version which also includes a construction kit for the look and feel of the scratch and win, hidden image files, sound fx, ability to use an image (such as a coin) for scratching, doubleclick URL redirection versus mouseup redirection, linking to another URL if they win, encryption for percent parameters, unique URL generation, plus much more!
AScratchNWin! is an exciting new product that ...
Review A Scratch and Win Game
- Frozen v.1.3Help a charming snowman named Olaf collect snowflakes to fly away, not melt away. Along the way, there are many surprises and exciting adventures.
- Slenders Woods v.1.683D horror adventure game. The game has two modes with different gameplay - Story mode, the main feature of the game, which plays like a quest with the Slenderman chasing you, and Page Collecting mode.
- Haunt v.1.373D horror adventure game. What would you do if you woke up in a place you have never seen before? Find the secret and avoid the Slender Man in this real Slender game! Start your nightmare now!
- Elementary v.1.63D horror game. Collect 8 teddy bears in an abandoned Elementary School while avoiding the Slender Man. Staring at the Slender Man will drain your sanity - empty your sanity and you will be caught.
- Macarena of Time v.1.1Se?Ga? is planning on stealing the TacoForce and ruling the world! Do you have what it takes to help St? travel ahead 10 years into the future and stop him?
- Venables v.1.5.1Abstract two-player strategy game with novel features, including a unique indirect method of controlling pieces. Easy to learn - practise against the computer at any of 10 difficulty levels.