Shock Troopers -
At the beginning of each session, players choose whether to go through the game in one of two modes, "Lonely Wolf" or "Team Battle". In "Lonely Wolf", you control one character throughout the game, while "Team Battle" lets you pick a band of three soldiers through their missions, switching between them on-the-fly. Choosing to go it alone gives you a higher starting life total, while proceeding as a team will give you a wider variety of special weapons as well as a higher starting total (ten for each of your three characters instead of twenty for one). Each character has their own virtues over other selections. Some might start with higher life totals, while other could move faster. Regardless of your choice, the soldiers each possess a unique special weapon or "bomb", which vary in distance and range. Controls consist of an 8-way joystick and four buttons. Players move in eight directions with the joystick and fire, dodge, use their special weapon, and switch characters with the A, B, C, and D buttons, respectively. Players must progress through 6 stages, fighting against other soldiers, bosses, and finally, Commander. Your weapons can be fired in all 8 directions, but you can also strafe by holding down the fire button. Attacking within close range of an enemy will yield items, including point bonuses, weapon power-ups, and life. Enemy fire can be avoided with the dodge button. In "Team Battle" mode, you can cycle through your three selected soldiers, allowing you to utilize the traits and special weapons of each.
At the beginning of each session, players ...
- Shock Troopers -
- Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me
- 19.62 Mb
Review Shock Troopers -
- NXLogin v.0.0.8NXLogin aims to be a simple glue program for Windows machines that automates nxproxy and nxagent setup using Cygwin tools. It uses SSH to connect to a remote UNIX host, invokes nxagent there, and invokes nxproxy locally. It can also start up a local ...
- Saurus CMS Community Edition v.4.7.1Free, open source software for building and managing websites ...
- Saurus CMS Free v.4.3.0Saurus CMS (Content Management System) is web publishing software combining daily content management features with sophisticated site administration and development tools. Currently powers over 400 web sites worldwide.
- Asylum v.2.0The game is set in a psychiatric hospital where scientists are conducting horrific experimentation on patients with death and mutations as a result. You have to deal with these evil scientists, and as soon as possible, to escape.
- Jungle Strike v.1.353d action game, vehicular combat. Drive your Humvee through enemy bases in the jungle and find all secret documents.
- Mash v.1.0In 1978. Somewhere in the desert down a giant meteorite. Eyewitnesses spoke of a strange glow emanating from him. You are a reporter for the state television channel, decided one of the first to capture this phenomenon of nature. - Beautiful graphics ...
- Escape v.2.4Escape - first-class first-person shooter in which you have to look at the world from another angle. You will not fight on the surface. You must destroy all nazi experiments on the creation of super soldiers.
- Shock AdSense v.0.8This is a management tool for Google AdSense users. This is one-step upper level of report than provided in preexisting AdSense site. It is helpful for user to conveniently optimize your ...
- ShockDraw v.1.0ShockDraw is a proof of concept program that I wrote to learn how to read the accelerometer in notebooks. Just start up ShockDraw and tilt your notebook to draw on the screen. Tilt it left and the line on the screen will move left, tilt it back and ...