Shock Troopers -
At the beginning of each session, players choose whether to go through the game in one of two modes, "Lonely Wolf" or "Team Battle". In "Lonely Wolf", you control one character throughout the game, while "Team Battle" lets you pick a band of three soldiers through their missions, switching between them on-the-fly. Choosing to go it alone gives you a higher starting life total, while proceeding as a team will give you a wider variety of special weapons as well as a higher starting total (ten for each of your three characters instead of twenty for one). Each character has their own virtues over other selections. Some might start with higher life totals, while other could move faster. Regardless of your choice, the soldiers each possess a unique special weapon or "bomb", which vary in distance and range. Controls consist of an 8-way joystick and four buttons. Players move in eight directions with the joystick and fire, dodge, use their special weapon, and switch characters with the A, B, C, and D buttons, respectively. Players must progress through 6 stages, fighting against other soldiers, bosses, and finally, Commander. Your weapons can be fired in all 8 directions, but you can also strafe by holding down the fire button. Attacking within close range of an enemy will yield items, including point bonuses, weapon power-ups, and life. Enemy fire can be avoided with the dodge button. In "Team Battle" mode, you can cycle through your three selected soldiers, allowing you to utilize the traits and special weapons of each.
At the beginning of each session, players ...
- Shock Troopers -
- Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me
- 19.62 Mb
Review Shock Troopers -
- NXLogin v.0.0.8NXLogin aims to be a simple glue program for Windows machines that automates nxproxy and nxagent setup using Cygwin tools. It uses SSH to connect to a remote UNIX host, invokes nxagent there, and invokes nxproxy locally. It can also start up a local ...
- Saurus CMS Community Edition v.4.7.1Free, open source software for building and managing websites ...
- Saurus CMS Free v.4.3.0Saurus CMS (Content Management System) is web publishing software combining daily content management features with sophisticated site administration and development tools. Currently powers over 400 web sites worldwide.
- Jersey Kart v.2.0.0Jersey Kart is a fast-paced kart racing game with surprising scenery and features. It includes multiple game modes, multiple difficulty levels and multiple player option and it's customizable in terms of graphic, number of opponents etc.
- Viperbyte v.1.11Viperbyte is a new take on the legendary snake game of the 1970's. Points are scored by eating hearts which grow your body. Venom is used to place bombs, attack and protect yourself. Strategy and quick reflexes are required to win.
- Yargis v.1.6Yargis is a pilot for the Earth military in the year 3013. Battle friends in space through creative multiplayer modes. Gravity physics gives Yargis an entertaining playing experience. Game controller support. Family friendly.
- TarQet v.1.0TarQet is a shooting game. Surely you've came across a shooting game where you wanted to replace the existing target with the one you could create by yourself. The attached programme Targetmaker allows you to simply make a target.
- Shock AdSense v.0.8This is a management tool for Google AdSense users. This is one-step upper level of report than provided in preexisting AdSense site. It is helpful for user to conveniently optimize your ...
- ShockDraw v.1.0ShockDraw is a proof of concept program that I wrote to learn how to read the accelerometer in notebooks. Just start up ShockDraw and tilt your notebook to draw on the screen. Tilt it left and the line on the screen will move left, tilt it back and ...