Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integrations. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using property files, and XLIFF files. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a Python client.
Zanata is a web-based system for translators ...
- 06 Apr 12
- 96.51 Mb
- DTM File Factory v.1.00.00DTM File Factory is a template based test file generator with a lot of data sources support: databases, Excel files, text files, XML, etc. Powerful built-in engine with more than 50 data generation functions. Suitable for testers and QA engineers.
- Base64 De-/Encoder v.1.2.3Base64 De-/Encoder is a commandline program that can decode and encode files using the Base64 algorithm.
- Vbs To Exe v.2.0.2Vbs To Exe converts VBS (.vbs) files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- UninsHs v.22.214.171.1247This extension for Inno Setup allows you to easily add 'Repair/Modify/Remove' options to your installed applications. It is very small and use the .iss file, the .exe file is not required.
- Zamiacad v.32zamiaCAD is a modular and extensible platform for HW design, analysis, and research. It translates a HW description (VHDL or Verilog) into a language independent IG structure. Applications like a simulator and an eclipse GUI build on top of the ...
- Zander Mail Agent v.alphaThe Zander mail agent is used to view email with any terminal equipment. You can create you own profiles to every user-agent and set the output language from WML to HTML and even XML. With Zander you can also read your email from multiple IMAP boxes, ...