Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integrations. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using property files, and XLIFF files. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a Python client.
Zanata is a web-based system for translators ...
- 06 Apr 12
- 96.51 Mb
- DTM Data Generator for JSON v.1.04.00DTM Data Generator for JSON is a tool that generates test JSON files in a bulk manner. It provides dozens built-in data generators: address, phone, e-mail, names, etc. The value library makes data more realistic. Custom generators are also available.
- DTM File Factory v.1.04.00DTM File Factory is a template based test file generator with a lot of data sources support: databases, Excel files, text files, XML, etc. Powerful built-in engine with more than 50 data generation functions. Suitable for testers and QA engineers.
- Visual Studio 2015 Obfuscator v.7.0.4Skater Visual Studio 2015 Obfuscator is an obfuscation tool for .NET code protection. It implements software protection techniques and obfuscation algorithms.Skater .NET Obfuscator is a comprehensive professional solution for .NET application code protect ...
- Virtual Serial Port Driver v.8.0Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima creates virtual COM port pairs in the system. Using these ports serial applications can communicate with each other and transfer data via virtual null-modem cable.The main goal of Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima S ...
- Zamiacad v.32zamiaCAD is a modular and extensible platform for HW design, analysis, and research. It translates a HW description (VHDL or Verilog) into a language independent IG structure. Applications like a simulator and an eclipse GUI build on top of the ...
- Zander Mail Agent v.alphaThe Zander mail agent is used to view email with any terminal equipment. You can create you own profiles to every user-agent and set the output language from WML to HTML and even XML. With Zander you can also read your email from multiple IMAP boxes, ...