Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integrations. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using property files, and XLIFF files. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a Python client.
Zanata is a web-based system for translators ...
- 06 Apr 12
- 96.51 Mb
- Mext v.1.46Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages.
- UIDataGrid for Xcode v.1.0.7UIDataGrid view is component from TouchControls iOS Framework. This library is Objective C software package specifically designed for Xcode developers. It allows to use all strengths of the UIDataGrid view without waiving UI elements customers need.
- EditCNC v.126.96.36.199cEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software. A lightning fast text editor designed for CNC programmers has many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing.
- BoxedApp Packer v.188.8.131.52Developer utility for creating full-fledged applications, built with third-party libraries and components and capable of employing the full power of your PC, that don't require the installation and are packed in one self-sustaining executable file.
- Zamiacad v.32zamiaCAD is a modular and extensible platform for HW design, analysis, and research. It translates a HW description (VHDL or Verilog) into a language independent IG structure. Applications like a simulator and an eclipse GUI build on top of the ...
- Zander Mail Agent v.alphaThe Zander mail agent is used to view email with any terminal equipment. You can create you own profiles to every user-agent and set the output language from WML to HTML and even XML. With Zander you can also read your email from multiple IMAP boxes, ...