Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integrations. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using property files, and XLIFF files. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a Python client.
Zanata is a web-based system for translators ...
- 06 Apr 12
- 96.51 Mb
- Base64 De-/Encoder v.1.2.3Base64 De-/Encoder is a commandline program that can decode and encode files using the Base64 algorithm.
- Vbs To Exe v.2.0.2Vbs To Exe converts VBS (.vbs) files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- UninsHs v.188.8.131.527This extension for Inno Setup allows you to easily add 'Repair/Modify/Remove' options to your installed applications. It is very small and use the .iss file, the .exe file is not required.
- UIChart iOS component v.1.1.0The Rustemsoft UIChart control enables to create iOS apps with simple, intuitive, and visually compelling chart for complex statistical or financial analysis in different graph types that include Pie, Bar, Line, Cylinder, Area, and other chart types.
- Zamiacad v.32zamiaCAD is a modular and extensible platform for HW design, analysis, and research. It translates a HW description (VHDL or Verilog) into a language independent IG structure. Applications like a simulator and an eclipse GUI build on top of the ...
- Zander Mail Agent v.alphaThe Zander mail agent is used to view email with any terminal equipment. You can create you own profiles to every user-agent and set the output language from WML to HTML and even XML. With Zander you can also read your email from multiple IMAP boxes, ...