Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integrations. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using property files, and XLIFF files. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a Python client.
Zanata is a web-based system for translators ...
- 06 Apr 12
- 96.51 Mb
- CommDel v.1.6.0The program CommDel is designed to process a PHP source code to remove and recover comments. This feature is useful if you would like to publish developed software in open access.
- InFile Seeker v.18.104.22.168InFile Seeker is a practical tool designed to search for words or entire strings inside many text-based files.
- Geshe Beacon Serial and Network Tester v.1.7Geshe Beacon is a powerful communication protocol debugging and testing software based on serial port and TCP/IP network protocol.
- Gridraw v.0.02Gridraw is a new feeling UML drawing tool based on the cell system. Diagrams are editable in a similar way to spreadsheet programs. For programmers, easy to operate, like using a text editor. All functions are available for free now.
- Zamiacad v.32zamiaCAD is a modular and extensible platform for HW design, analysis, and research. It translates a HW description (VHDL or Verilog) into a language independent IG structure. Applications like a simulator and an eclipse GUI build on top of the ...
- Zander Mail Agent v.alphaThe Zander mail agent is used to view email with any terminal equipment. You can create you own profiles to every user-agent and set the output language from WML to HTML and even XML. With Zander you can also read your email from multiple IMAP boxes, ...