Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integrations. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using property files, and XLIFF files. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a Python client.
Zanata is a web-based system for translators ...
- 06 Apr 12
- 96.51 Mb
- DotNet Protector v.6.0.5948dotNet Protector is a powerful .NET code protection system that prevents your assemblies from being decompiled..
- Metamill v.7.0.1770Metamill is a professional UML modeling tool. Supports UML 2.4 standard. All 14 UML diagrams supported. Round-trip engineering for ADA, Java, C, C++, C# and VB.Net. RTF and HTML document generation. Fast and easy to use.
- Duty v.1.2Duty is a free application that allows a software developer manage their daily work. Among other features Duty allows you to manage the presence time at work, applications, executed tasks, year working calendar, and much more options.
- INNOvation Studio v.1.0.0GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- Zamiacad v.32zamiaCAD is a modular and extensible platform for HW design, analysis, and research. It translates a HW description (VHDL or Verilog) into a language independent IG structure. Applications like a simulator and an eclipse GUI build on top of the ...
- Zander Mail Agent v.alphaThe Zander mail agent is used to view email with any terminal equipment. You can create you own profiles to every user-agent and set the output language from WML to HTML and even XML. With Zander you can also read your email from multiple IMAP boxes, ...