The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- DotNet Protector v.6.0.5948dotNet Protector is a powerful .NET code protection system that prevents your assemblies from being decompiled..
- Metamill v.7.0.1770Metamill is a professional UML modeling tool. Supports UML 2.4 standard. All 14 UML diagrams supported. Round-trip engineering for ADA, Java, C, C++, C# and VB.Net. RTF and HTML document generation. Fast and easy to use.
- Duty v.1.2Duty is a free application that allows a software developer manage their daily work. Among other features Duty allows you to manage the presence time at work, applications, executed tasks, year working calendar, and much more options.
- INNOvation Studio v.1.0.0GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...