The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- CommDel v.1.6.0The program CommDel is designed to process a PHP source code to remove and recover comments. This feature is useful if you would like to publish developed software in open access.
- InFile Seeker v.22.214.171.124InFile Seeker is a practical tool designed to search for words or entire strings inside many text-based files.
- Geshe Beacon Serial and Network Tester v.1.7Geshe Beacon is a powerful communication protocol debugging and testing software based on serial port and TCP/IP network protocol.
- Gridraw v.0.02Gridraw is a new feeling UML drawing tool based on the cell system. Diagrams are editable in a similar way to spreadsheet programs. For programmers, easy to operate, like using a text editor. All functions are available for free now.
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...