The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- VB.Net to C# Converter v.4.01VBConversions has the most accurate VB.Net to C# Converter money can buy. The VBConversions VB to C# Converter won Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice Award, 2006. Free download.
- Agent SVN v.2.58Agent SVN is an implementation of the MS-SCCI for the Subversion version control. The plug-in allows Subversion to seamlessly integrate with the SSMS, PowerBuilder, Visual Studio, Visual C++ development environments or any other MSSCCI compliant IDE.
- INNOvation Studio v.22.214.171.124GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- DotNet Protector v.6.0.6086dotNet Protector is a powerful .NET code protection system that prevents your assemblies from being decompiled..
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...