The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- Mext v.1.46Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages.
- UIDataGrid for Xcode v.1.0.7UIDataGrid view is component from TouchControls iOS Framework. This library is Objective C software package specifically designed for Xcode developers. It allows to use all strengths of the UIDataGrid view without waiving UI elements customers need.
- EditCNC v.18.104.22.168cEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software. A lightning fast text editor designed for CNC programmers has many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing.
- BoxedApp Packer v.22.214.171.124Developer utility for creating full-fledged applications, built with third-party libraries and components and capable of employing the full power of your PC, that don't require the installation and are packed in one self-sustaining executable file.
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...