The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- Deleaker v.3.0.10Deleaker: an extension for Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 easily detects resource/memory leaks, localizes them in the source code and is tightly integrated into the Visual Studio development environment.
- Mockup Plus v.1.15Mockup Plus--a powerful and easy way to use application development tool that helps you seamlessly design software prototypes. The best prototype design tool, it can quickly build desktop,web,mobile software prototype, and support sketch style.
- DTM Data Generator for JSON v.1.00.01DTM Data Generator for JSON is a tool that generates test JSON files in a bulk manner. It provides dozens built-in data generators: address, phone, e-mail, names, etc. The value library makes data more realistic. Custom generators are also available.
- EditCNC v.184.108.40.206bEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software. A lightning fast text editor designed for CNC programmers has many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing.
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...