The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- Virtual Serial Port Driver v.8.0Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima creates virtual COM port pairs in the system. Using these ports serial applications can communicate with each other and transfer data via virtual null-modem cable.The main goal of Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima S ...
- ObjectiF v.7.2Tool for model-driven software development with UML in C#, Visual Basic .NET, C++ and Java. Develop domain models with the UML and automatically transform them into technical models and large amounts of code. Round Trip in your IDE.
- VB.Net to C# Converter v.3.11VBConversions has the most accurate VB.Net to C# Converter money can buy. The VBConversions VB to C# Converter won Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice Award, 2006. Free download.
- InFile Seeker v.22.214.171.124InFile Seeker is a friendly tool designed to search for words or entire sentencesstrings inside a huge amount of text-based files. Developed to meet especially software developers and webmasters needs, InFile Seeker allows you to perform a quick and prec ...
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...