The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code useful for creating and experimenting with virtual machines. The code will emphasize modularity, clarity, correctness, and portability in no particular order but all taking precedence over execution speed.
The goal of VMKit is to create a body of code ...
- Patrick Woodworth
- bzr4j v.1.0A Java-based toolkit for integration with the Bazaar (bzr) Distributed Version Control System.
- InstallAware Developer Setup Builder v.X2InstallAware creates installation wizard based MSI setups with easy MSIcode scripting. Instead of populating MSI databases to build your setup, or being stuck with the limitations of visual designers, use the intuitive MSIcode scripting environment.
- InstallAware Studio Admin Install Builder v.X2Use automation in InstallAware Install Builder from an API with ASP.NET support. InstallAware is the Fastest Customize MSI tool with the industry's fastest setup capture. Use InstallAware Setup Builder to import any MSI to edit its contents/behavior.
- InstallAware Express MSI Installer v.X2The InstallAware MSI Builder builds sophisticated, visually appealing setups with support for the latest technologies, including IIS, Microsoft/Oracle/MySQL database servers, Web Updates, Partial Web Deployment, DIFx Driver installs, and Windows 10.
- InstallAware Free Installer v.X2InstallAware's new Free Installer runs inside Visual Studio and creates setups automatically, by scanning your loaded solutions for dependencies and output files, and including them in your setup. This special edition of InstallAware is freeware!
- VCMI FreeBSD port v.1.0We develop FreeBSD port and packages of VCMI (open source game engine of "Heroes III - Wake of Gods).
- VerilogToPetrinetTranslator v.1.0vl2gstg is a tool for the translation of verilog specifications.This is a test project for publishing. (until now nothing uploaded) ...