Three Quarter Inch Ply v.1.0
Three Quarter Inch Ply is intended to be an improvement and more easily available version of the Debian Plywood playwrighting software, implemented in Perl rather than Python, and exportable to multiple formats (pdf initially).
Three Quarter Inch Ply is intended to be an ...
- Three Quarter Inch Ply
Review Three Quarter Inch Ply
- Mext v.1.46Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages.
- UIDataGrid for Xcode v.1.0.7UIDataGrid view is component from TouchControls iOS Framework. This library is Objective C software package specifically designed for Xcode developers. It allows to use all strengths of the UIDataGrid view without waiving UI elements customers need.
- EditCNC v.184.108.40.206cEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software. A lightning fast text editor designed for CNC programmers has many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing.
- BoxedApp Packer v.220.127.116.11Developer utility for creating full-fledged applications, built with third-party libraries and components and capable of employing the full power of your PC, that don't require the installation and are packed in one self-sustaining executable file.
- ThimbleText v.1.0This editor is implemented as textarea and converter, which converts plaintext into XHTML. Simple markup language is used for quick formatting of the converted text. It is meant to be a replacement of WYSIWYG editors, which are too big and complicated.
- TightHTML v.1.0TightHTML is a cross-platform HTML editor written in wxWidgets 2.8.x.