Three Quarter Inch Ply v.1.0
Three Quarter Inch Ply is intended to be an improvement and more easily available version of the Debian Plywood playwrighting software, implemented in Perl rather than Python, and exportable to multiple formats (pdf initially).
Three Quarter Inch Ply is intended to be an ...
- Three Quarter Inch Ply
Review Three Quarter Inch Ply
- Mext v.1.42Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages. The editor is focused on drawing up documents, where strict conformity of data blocks (text, images, tables) with certain styles is important.
- Blade API Monitor v.188.8.131.52Blade API Monitor, a developer spy tool, can trace and log API and ActiveX interface with parameters. It can trace any exported functions of any DLLs, log all API call information, predefine 8000+ APIs' prototype, and it supports MAP PDB Files, etc.
- .netshrink v.2.6.netshrink is an executable compressor and DLL binder for .NET applications. It uses LZMA compression library and can decrease your file size even by 50%. With .netshrink you can also bind multiple DLL libraries to the output file.
- SSE Setup v.7.3SSE Setup is a free, easy to use, install creator ( setup builder ) to make installers for your software. Unlike many installer products out there, it's full-featured, trusted, mature, and incredibly easy! Makes small EXE's/ZIP's or burn to CD/DVD.
- ThimbleText v.1.0This editor is implemented as textarea and converter, which converts plaintext into XHTML. Simple markup language is used for quick formatting of the converted text. It is meant to be a replacement of WYSIWYG editors, which are too big and complicated.
- TightHTML v.1.0TightHTML is a cross-platform HTML editor written in wxWidgets 2.8.x.