MYRPG400 COMPILER FOR RPG/ILE v.1.0
MYRPG400 is a IBM Compatilbe PC Compiler which can compile RPG, RPGILE, PF, LF, DDS, PRT and CL source files without connecting to AS/400 machine by using MS Winodws Platform.
MYRPG400 is a IBM Compatilbe PC Compiler which ...
- MYRPG400 COMPILER FOR RPG/ILE
- Imran Hafee Khan
Review MYRPG400 COMPILER FOR RPG/ILE
New Miscellaneous software
- Mext v.1.42Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages. The editor is focused on drawing up documents, where strict conformity of data blocks (text, images, tables) with certain styles is important.
- Blade API Monitor v.18.104.22.168Blade API Monitor, a developer spy tool, can trace and log API and ActiveX interface with parameters. It can trace any exported functions of any DLLs, log all API call information, predefine 8000+ APIs' prototype, and it supports MAP PDB Files, etc.
- .netshrink v.2.6.netshrink is an executable compressor and DLL binder for .NET applications. It uses LZMA compression library and can decrease your file size even by 50%. With .netshrink you can also bind multiple DLL libraries to the output file.
- SSE Setup v.7.3SSE Setup is a free, easy to use, install creator ( setup builder ) to make installers for your software. Unlike many installer products out there, it's full-featured, trusted, mature, and incredibly easy! Makes small EXE's/ZIP's or burn to CD/DVD.
- MYG v.1.0Description language based on XSD and rules stored in a centralized directory intend to allow development of applications from static descriptions.
- MaciASL v.1.0A native AML compiler and IDE for OS X, with syntax coloring, tree navigation, automated patching, online patch file repositories, and iASL binary updates. Written entirely in Cocoa, conforms to OS X guidelines ...