LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for the GNOME Desktop, written in Vala and covered by the GPL 3 license.LaTeXila 2.0.8 is the latest stable release (June 14, 2011). Here is a summary of the functionalities: Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one click LaTeX commands completion Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc) Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal templates, etc User-friendly compilation output (with Rubber) Easy projects management Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands File browser integrated All common things found in a text editor... Available in English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian
LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment ...
- 522 Kb
- CommDel v.1.6.0The program CommDel is designed to process a PHP source code to remove and recover comments. This feature is useful if you would like to publish developed software in open access.
- InFile Seeker v.126.96.36.199InFile Seeker is a practical tool designed to search for words or entire strings inside many text-based files.
- Geshe Beacon Serial and Network Tester v.1.7Geshe Beacon is a powerful communication protocol debugging and testing software based on serial port and TCP/IP network protocol.
- Gridraw v.0.02Gridraw is a new feeling UML drawing tool based on the cell system. Diagrams are editable in a similar way to spreadsheet programs. For programmers, easy to operate, like using a text editor. All functions are available for free now.
- SpEdito (Sprite editor) for Linux v.1.00Edit and create spirite with this software.
- Rygel v.0.13.0An implementation of the UPnP MediaServer for GNOME ...