LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for the GNOME Desktop, written in Vala and covered by the GPL 3 license.LaTeXila 2.0.8 is the latest stable release (June 14, 2011). Here is a summary of the functionalities: Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one click LaTeX commands completion Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc) Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal templates, etc User-friendly compilation output (with Rubber) Easy projects management Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands File browser integrated All common things found in a text editor... Available in English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian
LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment ...
- 522 Kb
- .NET Obfuscator Standard Edition v.6.2.0Skater .NET Obfuscator is an obfuscation tool for .NET code protection. It implements all known software protection techniques and obfuscation algorithms. A side effect, though, is that someone with access to your binaries can recover a good approximatio ...
- Vbs To Exe v.2.0Vbs To Exe converts VB-Script files to exe files. Some key features of this application. Visible and invisible applications. Inclusion of additional files, icon and version information. Creation of 32-Bit and 64-Bit EXE files.
- Mockup Plus v.1.16Mockup Plus--a powerful and easy way to use application development tool that helps you seamlessly design software prototypes. The best prototype design tool, it can quickly build desktop,web,mobile software prototype, and support sketch style.
- Deleaker v.3.0.10Deleaker: an extension for Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 easily detects resource/memory leaks, localizes them in the source code and is tightly integrated into the Visual Studio development environment.
- SpEdito (Sprite editor) for Linux v.1.00Edit and create spirite with this software.
- Rygel v.0.13.0An implementation of the UPnP MediaServer for GNOME ...