LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for the GNOME Desktop, written in Vala and covered by the GPL 3 license.LaTeXila 2.0.8 is the latest stable release (June 14, 2011). Here is a summary of the functionalities: Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one click LaTeX commands completion Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc) Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal templates, etc User-friendly compilation output (with Rubber) Easy projects management Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands File browser integrated All common things found in a text editor... Available in English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian
LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment ...
- 522 Kb
- Base64 De-/Encoder v.1.2.3Base64 De-/Encoder is a commandline program that can decode and encode files using the Base64 algorithm.
- Vbs To Exe v.2.0.2Vbs To Exe converts VBS (.vbs) files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- UninsHs v.18.104.22.1687This extension for Inno Setup allows you to easily add 'Repair/Modify/Remove' options to your installed applications. It is very small and use the .iss file, the .exe file is not required.
- UIChart iOS component v.1.1.0The Rustemsoft UIChart control enables to create iOS apps with simple, intuitive, and visually compelling chart for complex statistical or financial analysis in different graph types that include Pie, Bar, Line, Cylinder, Area, and other chart types.
- SpEdito (Sprite editor) for Linux v.1.00Edit and create spirite with this software.
- Rygel v.0.13.0An implementation of the UPnP MediaServer for GNOME ...