LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for the GNOME Desktop, written in Vala and covered by the GPL 3 license.LaTeXila 2.0.8 is the latest stable release (June 14, 2011). Here is a summary of the functionalities: Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one click LaTeX commands completion Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc) Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal templates, etc User-friendly compilation output (with Rubber) Easy projects management Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands File browser integrated All common things found in a text editor... Available in English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian
LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment ...
- 522 Kb
- UIChart iOS component v.1.1.0The Rustemsoft UIChart control enables to create iOS apps with simple, intuitive, and visually compelling chart for complex statistical or financial analysis in different graph types that include Pie, Bar, Line, Cylinder, Area, and other chart types.
- SignIT! v.126.96.36.199Strong Name and Code Sign .Net Assemblies easily with intuitive user interface. Select which installed SDK and .Net Framework to use. Easily find relevant SDK & .Net Framework files. Strong Name and / or Code Sign .Net Assemblies.
- Smart .NET Obfuscator v.6.2.2Skater Smart .NET Obfuscator is an obfuscation tool for .NET code protection. It implements software protection techniques and obfuscation algorithms.
- Jk-ware MDI-Projektworkspace v.3.0We offer our MDI-Projektworkspace for Visual C# developers for the further development of their own products. The Workspace needs Visual C# 2008 Express and contains all source files for the construction of a form administration for the Windows-CLR.
- SpEdito (Sprite editor) for Linux v.1.00Edit and create spirite with this software.
- Rygel v.0.13.0An implementation of the UPnP MediaServer for GNOME ...