LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for the GNOME Desktop, written in Vala and covered by the GPL 3 license.LaTeXila 2.0.8 is the latest stable release (June 14, 2011). Here is a summary of the functionalities: Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one click LaTeX commands completion Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc) Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal templates, etc User-friendly compilation output (with Rubber) Easy projects management Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands File browser integrated All common things found in a text editor... Available in English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian
LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment ...
- 522 Kb
- Mockup Plus v.1.13Mockup Plus--a powerful and easy way to use application development tool that helps you seamlessly design software prototypes. The best prototype design tool, it can quickly build desktop,web,mobile software prototype, and support sketch style.
- EditCNC v.22.214.171.124bEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software. A lightning fast text editor designed for CNC programmers has many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing.
- Deleaker v.3.0.1Deleaker: an extension for Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 easily detects resource/memory leaks, localizes them in the source code and is tightly integrated into the Visual Studio development environment.
- FlyHelp v.7.0.0416Fly Help is an authoring tool for Help document authors, technical writers, and developers to create online help. The program provides an easy way to create HTML Help, Web Help ( Browser-based Help ).
- SpEdito (Sprite editor) for Linux v.1.00Edit and create spirite with this software.
- Rygel v.0.13.0An implementation of the UPnP MediaServer for GNOME ...