LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for the GNOME Desktop, written in Vala and covered by the GPL 3 license.LaTeXila 2.0.8 is the latest stable release (June 14, 2011). Here is a summary of the functionalities: Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one click LaTeX commands completion Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc) Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal templates, etc User-friendly compilation output (with Rubber) Easy projects management Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands File browser integrated All common things found in a text editor... Available in English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian
LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment ...
- 522 Kb
- DTM File Factory v.1.00.00DTM File Factory is a template based test file generator with a lot of data sources support: databases, Excel files, text files, XML, etc. Powerful built-in engine with more than 50 data generation functions. Suitable for testers and QA engineers.
- Base64 De-/Encoder v.1.2.3Base64 De-/Encoder is a commandline program that can decode and encode files using the Base64 algorithm.
- Vbs To Exe v.2.0.2Vbs To Exe converts VBS (.vbs) files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- UninsHs v.22.214.171.1247This extension for Inno Setup allows you to easily add 'Repair/Modify/Remove' options to your installed applications. It is very small and use the .iss file, the .exe file is not required.
- SpEdito (Sprite editor) for Linux v.1.00Edit and create spirite with this software.
- Rygel v.0.13.0An implementation of the UPnP MediaServer for GNOME ...