GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Agent SVN v.2.58Agent SVN is an implementation of the MS-SCCI for the Subversion version control. The plug-in allows Subversion to seamlessly integrate with the SSMS, PowerBuilder, Visual Studio, Visual C++ development environments or any other MSSCCI compliant IDE.
- INNOvation Studio v.126.96.36.199GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- DotNet Protector v.6.0.6086dotNet Protector is a powerful .NET code protection system that prevents your assemblies from being decompiled..
- Batch Hex Editor v.5.0.19Replace, insert, delete, copy, and otherwise modify bytes and bits in multiple files. Perform bitwise operations on specified bytes with bitmasks and operators like NOT, AND, OR, XOR. Reverse order of specified bytes and bits. Compute file hashes.
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.