GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- VB.Net to C# Converter v.3.11VBConversions has the most accurate VB.Net to C# Converter money can buy. The VBConversions VB to C# Converter won Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice Award, 2006. Free download.
- InFile Seeker v.184.108.40.206InFile Seeker is a friendly tool designed to search for words or entire sentencesstrings inside a huge amount of text-based files. Developed to meet especially software developers and webmasters needs, InFile Seeker allows you to perform a quick and prec ...
- DTM File Factory v.1.00.00DTM File Factory is a template based test file generator with a lot of data sources support: databases, Excel files, text files, XML, etc. Powerful built-in engine with more than 50 data generation functions. Suitable for testers and QA engineers.
- Base64 De-/Encoder v.1.2.3Base64 De-/Encoder is a commandline program that can decode and encode files using the Base64 algorithm.
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.