GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- CommDel v.1.6.0The program CommDel is designed to process a PHP source code to remove and recover comments. This feature is useful if you would like to publish developed software in open access.
- InFile Seeker v.22.214.171.124InFile Seeker is a practical tool designed to search for words or entire strings inside many text-based files.
- Geshe Beacon Serial and Network Tester v.1.7Geshe Beacon is a powerful communication protocol debugging and testing software based on serial port and TCP/IP network protocol.
- Gridraw v.0.02Gridraw is a new feeling UML drawing tool based on the cell system. Diagrams are editable in a similar way to spreadsheet programs. For programmers, easy to operate, like using a text editor. All functions are available for free now.
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.