GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Jk-ware MDI-Projektworkspace v.3.0We offer our MDI-Projektworkspace for Visual C# developers for the further development of their own products. The Workspace needs Visual C# 2008 Express and contains all source files for the construction of a form administration for the Windows-CLR.
- InstallAware Developer Setup Builder v.X2InstallAware creates installation wizard based MSI setups with easy MSIcode scripting. Instead of populating MSI databases to build your setup, or being stuck with the limitations of visual designers, use the intuitive MSIcode scripting environment.
- InstallAware Studio Admin Install Builder v.X2Use automation in InstallAware Install Builder from an API with ASP.NET support. InstallAware is the Fastest Customize MSI tool with the industry's fastest setup capture. Use InstallAware Setup Builder to import any MSI to edit its contents/behavior.
- InstallAware Express MSI Installer v.X2The InstallAware MSI Builder builds sophisticated, visually appealing setups with support for the latest technologies, including IIS, Microsoft/Oracle/MySQL database servers, Web Updates, Partial Web Deployment, DIFx Driver installs, and Windows 10.
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.