GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Deleaker v.3.0.1Deleaker: an extension for Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 easily detects resource/memory leaks, localizes them in the source code and is tightly integrated into the Visual Studio development environment.
- FlyHelp v.7.0.0416Fly Help is an authoring tool for Help document authors, technical writers, and developers to create online help. The program provides an easy way to create HTML Help, Web Help ( Browser-based Help ).
- Mockup Plus v.1.12Mockup Plus--a powerful and easy way to use application development tool that helps you seamlessly design software prototypes. The best prototype design tool, it can quickly build desktop,web,mobile software prototype, and support sketch style.
- ModCom v.8.1Free Windows software for Data Acquisition and Control, HMI / SCADA, Industrial Automation, Process Control, and Data Logging. Read data from sensors, turn on/off electrical equipment, control output voltages, count/time events, move stepper motors.
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.