GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Virtual Serial Port Driver v.8.0Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima creates virtual COM port pairs in the system. Using these ports serial applications can communicate with each other and transfer data via virtual null-modem cable.The main goal of Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima S ...
- ObjectiF v.7.2Tool for model-driven software development with UML in C#, Visual Basic .NET, C++ and Java. Develop domain models with the UML and automatically transform them into technical models and large amounts of code. Round Trip in your IDE.
- VB.Net to C# Converter v.3.11VBConversions has the most accurate VB.Net to C# Converter money can buy. The VBConversions VB to C# Converter won Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice Award, 2006. Free download.
- InFile Seeker v.220.127.116.11InFile Seeker is a friendly tool designed to search for words or entire sentencesstrings inside a huge amount of text-based files. Developed to meet especially software developers and webmasters needs, InFile Seeker allows you to perform a quick and prec ...
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.