GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- VB.Net to C# Converter v.4.01VBConversions has the most accurate VB.Net to C# Converter money can buy. The VBConversions VB to C# Converter won Visual Studio Magazine Reader's Choice Award, 2006. Free download.
- Agent SVN v.2.58Agent SVN is an implementation of the MS-SCCI for the Subversion version control. The plug-in allows Subversion to seamlessly integrate with the SSMS, PowerBuilder, Visual Studio, Visual C++ development environments or any other MSSCCI compliant IDE.
- INNOvation Studio v.188.8.131.52GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- DotNet Protector v.6.0.6086dotNet Protector is a powerful .NET code protection system that prevents your assemblies from being decompiled..
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.