GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mext v.1.42Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages. The editor is focused on drawing up documents, where strict conformity of data blocks (text, images, tables) with certain styles is important.
- Blade API Monitor v.18.104.22.168Blade API Monitor, a developer spy tool, can trace and log API and ActiveX interface with parameters. It can trace any exported functions of any DLLs, log all API call information, predefine 8000+ APIs' prototype, and it supports MAP PDB Files, etc.
- .netshrink v.2.6.netshrink is an executable compressor and DLL binder for .NET applications. It uses LZMA compression library and can decrease your file size even by 50%. With .netshrink you can also bind multiple DLL libraries to the output file.
- SSE Setup v.7.3SSE Setup is a free, easy to use, install creator ( setup builder ) to make installers for your software. Unlike many installer products out there, it's full-featured, trusted, mature, and incredibly easy! Makes small EXE's/ZIP's or burn to CD/DVD.
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.