GAIA - A java framework for GA v.1.0
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to use Genetic Algorithm mechanisms to solve optimization and best solution search problems. With a set of specialized classes and a configuration file, any java application can abstract the GA logic.
GAIA is a framework that allows OO projects to ...
- GAIA - A java framework for GA
- Mauricio R. Morais
Review GAIA - A java framework for GA
- INNOvation Studio v.1.0.28GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- .NET Obfuscator Ultimate v.7.1.1.NET Obfuscator Ultimate is .NET protection tool to secure .NET assemblies. Obfuscation significantly aggravates reverse engineering and reduces its effectiveness. Use the obfuscator to protect your intellectual property.
- FC Compiler v.1.21FC-Compiler (tm) is a Calculus (level) Compiler, helps Tweak param's. The FortranCalculus (FC) language is 4 math modeling, simulation, and optimization. FC is based on Automatic Differentiation that simplifies computer code to an absolute minimum.
- DotNet Protector v.6.0.5948dotNet Protector is a powerful .NET code protection system that prevents your assemblies from being decompiled..
- GACPP v.1.0GACPP is a c++ library which has implemented all the functions provided in Genetic Algorithms toolkit in Matlab v2008, ...
- GATTer.NET v.1.0GATTer (Genetic Algorithm TimeTabler), for using GA's to timetable for given situations.