Comag Channel List Editor v.1.0
A replacement for the crude closed-source channel list editor for the Comag PVR2/100CI (aka Silvercrest SL80/2 100CI aka Silvercrest SL250/2 100CI aka Boca PVR2/100CI aka Digital M100/2CI) digital satellite receiver and hard disk recorder
A replacement for the crude closed-source ...
- Comag Channel List Editor
- Michael Schierl
Review Comag Channel List Editor
- BoxCrypt v.1.0Java SWING applet to store encrypted files in your box.net account ...
- IntelliMacro.NET v.1.0A general purpose macro recorder for Windows (written in C#) whose macros can be easily edited later (adding decisions, loops etc.) easily. Including a plugin interface to easily add new functions. You can also export the macro to C# source code.
- jMatchParser v.0.1A java-based parser for parsing/grabbing web sites and other text or XML documents ...
- Batch Hex Editor v.5.0.19Replace, insert, delete, copy, and otherwise modify bytes and bits in multiple files. Perform bitwise operations on specified bytes with bitmasks and operators like NOT, AND, OR, XOR. Reverse order of specified bytes and bits. Compute file hashes.
- INNOvation Studio v.1.0.28GUI Interface to Inno Setup ...
- .NET Obfuscator Ultimate v.7.1.1.NET Obfuscator Ultimate is .NET protection tool to secure .NET assemblies. Obfuscation significantly aggravates reverse engineering and reduces its effectiveness. Use the obfuscator to protect your intellectual property.
- FC Compiler v.1.21FC-Compiler (tm) is a Calculus (level) Compiler, helps Tweak param's. The FortranCalculus (FC) language is 4 math modeling, simulation, and optimization. FC is based on Automatic Differentiation that simplifies computer code to an absolute minimum.
- CollegeLibrary v.1.0This project can used for a library management of a college ...
- CommentPlus v.1.0This project is the plan to create a program (or perhaps a Firefox or IE plug-in) that will allow users to comment on any website or web page. All comments will be saved to a central server and can be viewed by any other CommentPlus user.