Comag Channel List Editor v.1.0
A replacement for the crude closed-source channel list editor for the Comag PVR2/100CI (aka Silvercrest SL80/2 100CI aka Silvercrest SL250/2 100CI aka Boca PVR2/100CI aka Digital M100/2CI) digital satellite receiver and hard disk recorder
A replacement for the crude closed-source ...
- Comag Channel List Editor
- Michael Schierl
Review Comag Channel List Editor
- BoxCrypt v.1.0Java SWING applet to store encrypted files in your box.net account ...
- IntelliMacro.NET v.1.0A general purpose macro recorder for Windows (written in C#) whose macros can be easily edited later (adding decisions, loops etc.) easily. Including a plugin interface to easily add new functions. You can also export the macro to C# source code.
- jMatchParser v.0.1A java-based parser for parsing/grabbing web sites and other text or XML documents ...
- SignIT! v.220.127.116.11Strong Name and Code Sign .Net Assemblies easily with intuitive user interface. Select which installed SDK and .Net Framework to use. Easily find relevant SDK & .Net Framework files. Strong Name and / or Code Sign .Net Assemblies.
- Smart .NET Obfuscator v.6.2.2Skater Smart .NET Obfuscator is an obfuscation tool for .NET code protection. It implements software protection techniques and obfuscation algorithms.
- Jk-ware MDI-Projektworkspace v.3.0We offer our MDI-Projektworkspace for Visual C# developers for the further development of their own products. The Workspace needs Visual C# 2008 Express and contains all source files for the construction of a form administration for the Windows-CLR.
- InstallAware Developer Setup Builder v.X2InstallAware creates installation wizard based MSI setups with easy MSIcode scripting. Instead of populating MSI databases to build your setup, or being stuck with the limitations of visual designers, use the intuitive MSIcode scripting environment.
- CollegeLibrary v.1.0This project can used for a library management of a college ...
- CommentPlus v.1.0This project is the plan to create a program (or perhaps a Firefox or IE plug-in) that will allow users to comment on any website or web page. All comments will be saved to a central server and can be viewed by any other CommentPlus user.