Comag Channel List Editor v.1.0
A replacement for the crude closed-source channel list editor for the Comag PVR2/100CI (aka Silvercrest SL80/2 100CI aka Silvercrest SL250/2 100CI aka Boca PVR2/100CI aka Digital M100/2CI) digital satellite receiver and hard disk recorder
A replacement for the crude closed-source ...
- Comag Channel List Editor
- Michael Schierl
Review Comag Channel List Editor
- BoxCrypt v.1.0Java SWING applet to store encrypted files in your box.net account ...
- IntelliMacro.NET v.1.0A general purpose macro recorder for Windows (written in C#) whose macros can be easily edited later (adding decisions, loops etc.) easily. Including a plugin interface to easily add new functions. You can also export the macro to C# source code.
- jMatchParser v.0.1A java-based parser for parsing/grabbing web sites and other text or XML documents ...
- Blade API Monitor v.220.127.116.11Blade API Monitor, a developer spy tool, can trace and log API and ActiveX interface with parameters. It can trace any exported functions of any DLLs, log all API call information, predefine 8000+ APIs' prototype, and it supports MAP PDB Files, etc.
- SSE Setup v.7.3SSE Setup is a free, easy to use, install creator ( setup builder ) to make installers for your software. Unlike many installer products out there, it's full-featured, trusted, mature, and incredibly easy! Makes small EXE's/ZIP's or burn to CD/DVD.
- Mext v.1.32Text editor that is designed for writing programs helps, drawing up technical documentation, creating webpages. The editor is focused on drawing up documents, where strict conformity of data blocks (text, images, tables) with certain styles is important.
- Solariem v.1.5Solariem is an assistant for SwanCSharp engine (DLL library. Net), and generates Microsoft Visual C# source code for create the base of an application, be able to automatically incorporate data access (Access, SQL Server, Oracle, Firebird).
- CollegeLibrary v.1.0This project can used for a library management of a college ...
- CommentPlus v.1.0This project is the plan to create a program (or perhaps a Firefox or IE plug-in) that will allow users to comment on any website or web page. All comments will be saved to a central server and can be viewed by any other CommentPlus user.