Comag Channel List Editor v.1.0
A replacement for the crude closed-source channel list editor for the Comag PVR2/100CI (aka Silvercrest SL80/2 100CI aka Silvercrest SL250/2 100CI aka Boca PVR2/100CI aka Digital M100/2CI) digital satellite receiver and hard disk recorder
A replacement for the crude closed-source ...
- Comag Channel List Editor
- Michael Schierl
Review Comag Channel List Editor
- BoxCrypt v.1.0Java SWING applet to store encrypted files in your box.net account ...
- IntelliMacro.NET v.1.0A general purpose macro recorder for Windows (written in C#) whose macros can be easily edited later (adding decisions, loops etc.) easily. Including a plugin interface to easily add new functions. You can also export the macro to C# source code.
- jMatchParser v.0.1A java-based parser for parsing/grabbing web sites and other text or XML documents ...
- EditCNC v.22.214.171.124cEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software. A lightning fast text editor designed for CNC programmers has many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing.
- BoxedApp Packer v.126.96.36.199Developer utility for creating full-fledged applications, built with third-party libraries and components and capable of employing the full power of your PC, that don't require the installation and are packed in one self-sustaining executable file.
- .NET Obfuscator Standard Edition v.6.2.0Skater .NET Obfuscator is an obfuscation tool for .NET code protection. It implements all known software protection techniques and obfuscation algorithms. A side effect, though, is that someone with access to your binaries can recover a good approximatio ...
- Vbs To Exe v.2.0Vbs To Exe converts VB-Script files to exe files. Some key features of this application. Visible and invisible applications. Inclusion of additional files, icon and version information. Creation of 32-Bit and 64-Bit EXE files.
- CollegeLibrary v.1.0This project can used for a library management of a college ...
- CommentPlus v.1.0This project is the plan to create a program (or perhaps a Firefox or IE plug-in) that will allow users to comment on any website or web page. All comments will be saved to a central server and can be viewed by any other CommentPlus user.