Comag Channel List Editor v.1.0
A replacement for the crude closed-source channel list editor for the Comag PVR2/100CI (aka Silvercrest SL80/2 100CI aka Silvercrest SL250/2 100CI aka Boca PVR2/100CI aka Digital M100/2CI) digital satellite receiver and hard disk recorder
A replacement for the crude closed-source ...
- Comag Channel List Editor
- Michael Schierl
Review Comag Channel List Editor
- BoxCrypt v.1.0Java SWING applet to store encrypted files in your box.net account ...
- IntelliMacro.NET v.1.0A general purpose macro recorder for Windows (written in C#) whose macros can be easily edited later (adding decisions, loops etc.) easily. Including a plugin interface to easily add new functions. You can also export the macro to C# source code.
- jMatchParser v.0.1A java-based parser for parsing/grabbing web sites and other text or XML documents ...
- InstallAware Developer Setup Builder v.X2InstallAware creates installation wizard based MSI setups with easy MSIcode scripting. Instead of populating MSI databases to build your setup, or being stuck with the limitations of visual designers, use the intuitive MSIcode scripting environment.
- InstallAware Studio Admin Install Builder v.X2Use automation in InstallAware Install Builder from an API with ASP.NET support. InstallAware is the Fastest Customize MSI tool with the industry's fastest setup capture. Use InstallAware Setup Builder to import any MSI to edit its contents/behavior.
- InstallAware Express MSI Installer v.X2The InstallAware MSI Builder builds sophisticated, visually appealing setups with support for the latest technologies, including IIS, Microsoft/Oracle/MySQL database servers, Web Updates, Partial Web Deployment, DIFx Driver installs, and Windows 10.
- InstallAware Free Installer v.X2InstallAware's new Free Installer runs inside Visual Studio and creates setups automatically, by scanning your loaded solutions for dependencies and output files, and including them in your setup. This special edition of InstallAware is freeware!
- CollegeLibrary v.1.0This project can used for a library management of a college ...
- CommentPlus v.1.0This project is the plan to create a program (or perhaps a Firefox or IE plug-in) that will allow users to comment on any website or web page. All comments will be saved to a central server and can be viewed by any other CommentPlus user.