In today's software distribution, there is an increasing need to protect applications against illegal copying. AntiDuplicate is the fast and easy tool to create hardware keys for your software protection - by your ordinary computer. With AntiDuplicate, software developers prepare hardware keys (dongles) from ordinary USB flash drives! The result is the durable compact media for software distribution and the USB token for anti-piracy protection at the same time. AntiDuplicate determines specific physical characteristics for each USB flash drive. Due to this, your application can examine if the USB drive is your original drive or the copy. AntiDuplicate Professional Edition allows to set USB drive's write protection at hardware level (compatible with some USB drive's configurations). AntiDuplicate SDK contains instruments and samples for Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, PowerBASIC, WinDev, Visual FoxPro, PureBasic, REALBasic (REAL Studio), Free Pascal Compiler (Lazarus), HTBasic, Intel Visual Fortran, Borland Delphi and C++ Builder developers. Each SDK package is unique for each application! By using the SDK samples, you need to modify your executable file sources to enable reading the identification information from the USB drive. AntiDuplicate Drive Maker has supremely simple user interface and allows you to create a key USB drive in seconds. Unlike traditional dongles, AntiDuplicate drives do not require any drivers or special installation, and they can still be used as USB mass storage devices. The Demo version contains Demo Drive Maker and Demo Drive Tester, so you can create a special demo drive and check it out.
Converts USB flash drives to key dongles. Make hardware keys for anti-piracy protection - using your ordinary computer! Software developers can now prepare a hardware key (dongle) from standard USB flash drive. The result is the media for software distribution and USB token at the same time.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|5.4.0||21.11.2016||New hardware diagnostics methods are implemented.|
- AntiDuplicate v.5.4.0Make hardware keys for anti-piracy protection - using your ordinary computer! Software developers can now prepare a hardware key (dongle) from standard USB flash drive. The result is the media for software distribution and USB token at the same time.
- Altova SchemaAgent v.2016r2Altova SchemaAgent 2014 is a graphical tool for analyzing and managing XML Schema, XML instance, XSLT, and WSDL file relationships across a project or an enterprise. Visualize and easily manage file associations via its graphical design interface.
- SourceAnywhere v.6.2SourceAnywhere is SQL server-based version control software with seamless integration with Visual Studio, Eclipse, and other IDEs, cross-platform support, and unique caching mechanism for remote performance.
- DwinsHs v.126.96.36.199DwinsHs is a Pascal script for Inno Setup that allows you to download files from the Internet during the installation process, or visit the WEB server script. The FTP, HTTP and HTTPS protocols are supported.
- Ultra Video To Flash Converter Component v.2.0.2013.323Support converting video to flash video flv file format . Control audio bitrate and sample rate for flash video flv file. Control video bitrate and video framerate for flash video flv file.
- Brave Dragon v.3.2You control one of these fearless dragons. Your main aim is to fly as far as the main source and demolish it. The main problem is the net that is following you, if you get closer, you're trapped. Besides the net, there are many other obstacles on you ...