The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free pricing and cross platform support. wolfSSL supports industry standards up to the current TLS 1.2 level, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, and offers progressive ciphers such as HC-128, RABBIT, and NTRU. User benchmarking and feedback reports dramatically better performance when using wolfSSL over OpenSSL. It is available under both GPLv2 and commercial licenses, like MySQL, making it ideal for a wide variety of projects.
wolfSSL is an SSL/TLS library for developers. wolfSSL is a lightweight SSL/TLS library targeted for embedded and RTOS environments primarily because of its small size, speed, and portability. It employs a dual licensing model, making it available under both GPL and commercial licenses.
embedded ssl, lightweight ssl, lwip, ssl library, ssl security, open source, tls, programming library, application security, device security, software security, openssl compatible, c ssl, crypto, cryptography, open source crypto, encryption
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|3.10.0||22.12.2016||- Added support for SHA224 - Added scrypt feature - Build for Intel SGX use, added in directory IDE/WIN-SGX - Fix for ChaCha20-Poly1305 ECDSA certificate type request - Enhance PKCS#7 with ECC enveloped data and AES key wrap support - Added support for RIOT OS|
|3.9.10||23.09.2016||Release 3.9.10 includes a medium level vulnerability fix, default configure option changes, extended master secret support, DSA padding checks, CTX level RNG, RDSEED enhancements, ARMv8 support, and more.|
|3.9.6||14.06.2016||New features: staticmemory; DTLS sessionexport; python wolfCrypt wrapper; AES CMAC algorithm; eccshamir option. Updated: STM32F2_CRYPTO port with additional algorithms; MDK5 projects; AES-NI. Fixed: STM32 with STM32F2_HASH defined; building with MinGw; decrypt max size with RSA OAEP. And more!|
|3.9.0||18.03.2016||Release 3.9.0 of wolfSSL has bug fixes and new features including new LeanTLS configuration, RSA OAEP padding at wolfCrypt level, Arduino port and example, fixed point DH operation, ECDHE-PSK cipher suites, PSK ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher suites, Nordic nRF51 port, and more.|
- Mgosoft XPS Converter SDK v.8.3.2Convert XPS files to PDF, PS format and dozens of image formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, WMF, EMF, TGA and so on, it retains the layout, images, text, line, ellipse, color, and formatting of the original XPS file.
- Spool Page Counter SDK v.2.0Spool File Page Counter SDK is also named "SPL, PS and PCL Page Counter SDK", it is a SDK product to count the pages in SPL, EMF-SPL, PDF, PS, PCL, PXL (PCL-XL) files, it is useful for printer accounting software.
- VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK v.2.0HookPrinter - Intercept data being sent to a printer, print capture software, capture print job, Capturing Text Printer Output to a Database. With VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK software, you can capture printer output.
- Dual Audio Recorder v.2.3.1Dual Audio Recorder is all in one recorder, editor and player. You can remove DC Offset, apply fade in/out effects, edit the temporary file by amplifying, normalizing. It has the file list and built-in player.
- Coolutils Converter v.1.0.1Convert any file type with all-in-one Coolutils Converter. PDF, DOC, TXT, XPS, TIFF, HTML, XLS, even emails - the app will easily process them in one go. Convert any to PDF and add page counters, watermarks, set user permissions or stamp bates.