The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free pricing and cross platform support. wolfSSL supports industry standards up to the current TLS 1.2 level, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, and offers progressive ciphers such as HC-128, RABBIT, and NTRU. User benchmarking and feedback reports dramatically better performance when using wolfSSL over OpenSSL. It is available under both GPLv2 and commercial licenses, like MySQL, making it ideal for a wide variety of projects.
wolfSSL is an SSL/TLS library for developers. wolfSSL is a lightweight SSL/TLS library targeted for embedded and RTOS environments primarily because of its small size, speed, and portability. It employs a dual licensing model, making it available under both GPL and commercial licenses.
embedded ssl, lightweight ssl, lwip, ssl library, ssl security, open source, tls, programming library, application security, device security, software security, openssl compatible, c ssl, crypto, cryptography, open source crypto, encryption
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|3.10.2||10.02.2017||Poly1305 Windows macros fix Compatibility layer expanded with multiple functions added Improve fp_copy performance with ALT_ECC_SIZE OCSP updates and improvements IAR EWARM 8 compiler warnings fixed Reduce stack usage with ECC_CACHE_CURVE disabled Added ECC export raw for public/private key|
|3.10.0||22.12.2016||- Added support for SHA224 - Added scrypt feature - Build for Intel SGX use, added in directory IDE/WIN-SGX - Fix for ChaCha20-Poly1305 ECDSA certificate type request - Enhance PKCS#7 with ECC enveloped data and AES key wrap support - Added support for RIOT OS|
|3.9.10||23.09.2016||Release 3.9.10 includes a medium level vulnerability fix, default configure option changes, extended master secret support, DSA padding checks, CTX level RNG, RDSEED enhancements, ARMv8 support, and more.|
|3.9.6||14.06.2016||New features: staticmemory; DTLS sessionexport; python wolfCrypt wrapper; AES CMAC algorithm; eccshamir option. Updated: STM32F2_CRYPTO port with additional algorithms; MDK5 projects; AES-NI. Fixed: STM32 with STM32F2_HASH defined; building with MinGw; decrypt max size with RSA OAEP. And more!|
|3.9.0||18.03.2016||Release 3.9.0 of wolfSSL has bug fixes and new features including new LeanTLS configuration, RSA OAEP padding at wolfCrypt level, Arduino port and example, fixed point DH operation, ECDHE-PSK cipher suites, PSK ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher suites, Nordic nRF51 port, and more.|
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.2The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- DotConnect for MySQL v.8.8dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
- Mgosoft PS To PDF SDK v.8.8.2Mgosoft PS To PDF is a simple tool that supports converting PostScript (PS) documents effectively, into Portable Document Format (PDF) format files.
- C# Web Scraping Library v.220.127.116.11Iron Webscraper makes C# development of screen scraping and data-mining applications possible by providing a C#/VB interface for developers to write web scraping workflows that mimic human browsing behavior. Available as a .Net DLL & Nuget package.
- Dual Audio Recorder v.2.3.1Dual Audio Recorder is all in one recorder, editor and player. You can remove DC Offset, apply fade in/out effects, edit the temporary file by amplifying, normalizing. It has the file list and built-in player.
- Coolutils Converter v.1.0.1Convert any file type with all-in-one Coolutils Converter. PDF, DOC, TXT, XPS, TIFF, HTML, XLS, even emails - the app will easily process them in one go. Convert any to PDF and add page counters, watermarks, set user permissions or stamp bates.