The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free pricing and cross platform support. wolfSSL supports industry standards up to the current TLS 1.2 level, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, and offers progressive ciphers such as HC-128, RABBIT, and NTRU. User benchmarking and feedback reports dramatically better performance when using wolfSSL over OpenSSL. It is available under both GPLv2 and commercial licenses, like MySQL, making it ideal for a wide variety of projects.
wolfSSL is an SSL/TLS library for developers. wolfSSL is a lightweight SSL/TLS library targeted for embedded and RTOS environments primarily because of its small size, speed, and portability. It employs a dual licensing model, making it available under both GPL and commercial licenses.
embedded ssl, lightweight ssl, lwip, ssl library, ssl security, open source, tls, programming library, application security, device security, software security, openssl compatible, c ssl, crypto, cryptography, open source crypto, encryption
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|3.10.0||22.12.2016||- Added support for SHA224 - Added scrypt feature - Build for Intel SGX use, added in directory IDE/WIN-SGX - Fix for ChaCha20-Poly1305 ECDSA certificate type request - Enhance PKCS#7 with ECC enveloped data and AES key wrap support - Added support for RIOT OS|
|3.9.10||23.09.2016||Release 3.9.10 includes a medium level vulnerability fix, default configure option changes, extended master secret support, DSA padding checks, CTX level RNG, RDSEED enhancements, ARMv8 support, and more.|
|3.9.6||14.06.2016||New features: staticmemory; DTLS sessionexport; python wolfCrypt wrapper; AES CMAC algorithm; eccshamir option. Updated: STM32F2_CRYPTO port with additional algorithms; MDK5 projects; AES-NI. Fixed: STM32 with STM32F2_HASH defined; building with MinGw; decrypt max size with RSA OAEP. And more!|
|3.9.0||18.03.2016||Release 3.9.0 of wolfSSL has bug fixes and new features including new LeanTLS configuration, RSA OAEP padding at wolfCrypt level, Arduino port and example, fixed point DH operation, ECDHE-PSK cipher suites, PSK ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher suites, Nordic nRF51 port, and more.|
- CMATH for Visual C++ v.7.1.2CMATH makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available for Visual C++. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy. All functions may be called from C or C++.
- CMATH for Lazarus v.7.1.2CMATH for Lazarusi makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
- CMATH for Delphi v.7.1.2CMATH for Delphi makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available in three precisions. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
- OptiVec for C++ Builder v.7.1.2OptiVec for BC++: highly optimized library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
- Dual Audio Recorder v.2.3.1Dual Audio Recorder is all in one recorder, editor and player. You can remove DC Offset, apply fade in/out effects, edit the temporary file by amplifying, normalizing. It has the file list and built-in player.
- Coolutils Converter v.1.0.1Convert any file type with all-in-one Coolutils Converter. PDF, DOC, TXT, XPS, TIFF, HTML, XLS, even emails - the app will easily process them in one go. Convert any to PDF and add page counters, watermarks, set user permissions or stamp bates.