NextBus Public Feed Adapter for Java v.1.0
Restful Web Service adapter for the NextBus prediction and transit network reporting service. This implementation uses XSD Schema, JAXB and a domain object model to decouple the consuming application from the over-the-wire representation of the data. NextBus is currently providing real-time bus data in several major metro transit agencies including, but not limited to MBTA (Boston), Toronto, Seattle, Brooklyn, Staten Island as well as a number of University towns. In additional to the standalone Adapter, an Enterprise Service Bus pump and demonstration subscription client are available for those interested in Asynchronous integration of the transit feed.
Restful Web Service adapter for the NextBus ... Restful Web Service adapter for the NextBus prediction and transit network reporting service. This implementation uses XSD Schema, JAXB and a domain object model to decouple the consuming application from the over-the-wire representation of the data. ...
Review NextBus Public Feed Adapter for Java
- Java EE Two-Phase Commit Testkit v.1.0A portable testing tool to validate the configuration of XA and two-phase commit for Java EE 6 Containers. The tool permits the stress-testing, performance characterization and correct transaction semantics of distributed transactions across Three XA ...
- samizdat v.1.0Samizdat is a toolkit for Java for building Kerberos secured distributed, message-oriented applications. The toolkit contains base classes that simplifies the management of Kerberos login contexts as well as flexibly sign and seal messages between ...
- USPS Address Information System for J2EE v.1.0AIS4J is a suite of J2EE components and tools to enable application developers to integrate postal address validation, carrier route presort, address quality maintenance and address-attribute related searches into their applications.
- SuperCom Serial Library v.7The SuperCom Serial Communication Library is a programer's library used to develop serial communication applications. The SuperCom Serial Communication Library offers fully transparent flow control (e.g. RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR, XON/XOFF) and any combination.
- Alvas.Audio v.2014.0Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox data.
- Bytescout Image To Video SDK v.2.10.813Image to video slideshow conversion - .NET & ActiveX SDK. Create slideshow with 2D and 3D effects from JPG, PNG, BMP images, with MP3, WAV sound and WMV, AVI video as output. Works in Visual C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, ASP classic, VB6, VBScript.
- Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK for Java v.1.00Read barcodes in your Java app: Code 39, Code 128, UPCA, UPCE, EAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes, QR Code barcodes; Works in Java 6 and later! Reads linear barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, UPCA, UPCE, EAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes.
- NeoPack v.0.1ListView has no items occupied memory, only visible items are in memory. When turn on filter, maximum 4 bytes per item or less. Each item can be different height.
- Scheme Natural Language Toolkit v.1.0The Scheme Natural Language Toolkit (S-NLTK) is a Scheme R6RS library for language and text processing, and various tasks related to symbolic and statistical analysis of language data.