.Net MAPI v.2.0.4035
MAPI (Messaging Application Program Interface) is a Microsoft Windows program interface that enables your applications to add messaging functionality.
Softgroup .Net MAPI is a low level component for .Net that enable applications to take advantage from using MAPI.
MAPI (Messaging Application Program Interface) ... MAPI (Messaging Application Program Interface) is a Microsoft Windows program interface that enables your applications to add messaging functionality. Softgroup .Net MAPI is a low level component for .Net that enable applications to take advantage ...
- .Net MAPI
- 24 Aug 12
- Soft Group Components
Review .Net MAPI
- VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK v.188.8.131.52Professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator for developers. The SDK reads & writes 1D and 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF. Supported barcode types: Aztec, Code 39, Code 128, DataMatrix, EAN-8, EAN-13, Han Xin, PDF417, QR, GS1, UPC...
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Mac C++ v.4.0.6The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- SecureBridge v.8.0SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
- Graphics4VO DLL v.11.03Graphics4VO is the graphics interface for the programming language CA Visual Objects with classes, methods and functions for the integration of graphics, images, charts and presentation for the display, printer, plotter, file and memory.
- Chilkat Perl SSH Library v.1.0.2Perl SSH Library for Remote Shell and Remote Command Execution ...
- TeeChart Java for Android v.2014Charting library for Android platform, written in native Android Java and supports most teechart series types including pie chart, line chart, points, area, bar, gauges and maps and 2D, 3D formats.The Charting library includes 100% native Java code.