Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- DotConnect for SQLite v.5.6dotConnect for SQLite is a data provider built on ADO.NET architecture. With Entity Framework and LinqConnect support it introduces new approaches for designing applications, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
- XDoc.Windows Viewer for .NET v.9.8.7.NET Windows Viewer SDK Library for C#, VB.NET, Winforms, WPF developers easily integrate documents view, convert, annotate features in .NET projects ...
- XDoc.HTML5 Viewer for .NET v.9.8.7.NET HTML5 Viewer SDK Library for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET developers easily integrate documents view, convert, annotate features in .NET projects ...
- 2D Barcode VCL Components v.126.96.36.1990The components set is designed for generating and printing 2D barcode in your Delphi or C++ Builder application. Most popular matrix and stacked 2D barcode symbologies are supported. Database functionality and most popular reports are supported.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.