Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- OptiVec for Visual C++ v.7.1.2OptiVec for Visual C++: High-performance library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
- Graphics4VO DLL v.11.00Graphics4VO is the graphics interface for the programming language CA Visual Objects with classes, methods and functions for the integration of graphics, images, charts and presentation for the display, printer, plotter, file and memory.
- Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK v.188.8.131.521Generate barcodes from .NET with Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK which provides 4 types of controls to generate, display, save barcodes: Windows Forms, WebImage Control (ASP.NET), SSRS control, ActiveX. Supports almost all barcodes (1D and 2D types).
- DbFS.NET v.1.0DbFS.NET is an open source high-level library which supports files with versions and branches in MS SQL database.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.