Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- VintaSoftImaging.NET SDK v.8.1VintaSoftImaging.NET SDK is the impressive imaging library for .NET, WPF and WEB. WinForms, WPF and WebForms controls for viewing images. 90+ image processing functions. Annotation, JBIG2, JPEG2000, PDF, DocCleanup, OCR, DICOM Plug-ins available.
- VaxVoIP SIP iOS SDK v.3.2VaxVoIP SIP iOS SDK provides tools and components to quickly add SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based softphone and SIP client for Apple iOS based devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.) and other Hand-Held device.
- PDF Metamorphosis.Net v.188.8.131.52HTML to PDF, RTF to PDF with managed C# library - PDF Metamorphosis .Net. PDF Metamorphosis .Net allows to export/convert HTML to PDF, RTF to PDF, merge PDF documents at ASP.Net server-side using C# or VB.Net ...
- VaxVoIP SIP Desktop SDK v.3.8VaxVoIP SIP Desktop SDK provides tools and components to quickly add SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based webphone, softphone and IVR systems for Desktop OS and Mobile-Phones.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.