Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- Mgosoft PDF Security SDK v.9.2.368Mgosoft PDF Security is a simple, stand-alone application that can help you decrypt password-protected pdf files or help your encrypt your pdf files.
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader for Mac v.4.1Dynamsoft Barcode Reader enables developers to expedite the creation of applications for the recognition of 1D barcode formats. It is available on both Windows and Mac, supporting various programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET, VB etc.
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader for Windows v.4.1Dynamsoft Barcode Reader enables developers to expedite the creation of applications for the recognition of 1D barcode formats. It is available on both Windows and Mac, supporting various programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET, VB etc.
- Realm Browser for Android v.0.1.7Realm Browser Library is a small, but very helpful library designed for viewing and editing Realm database files on Android devices ...
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.