Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- JxDocument v.1.0JxDocument is a lightweight Java component for viewing PDF documents in Java Swing UI, converting PDF pages to Java images, and reading text from PDF documents.
- Universal Data Access Components v.6.1UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) is a powerful library of non-visual cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Free OCR to Word v.5.9.8Free OCR to Word creates editable and searchable MS Word or Text files from any image or scanned document within few clicks, retaining original formatting, saving you time of retyping or re-creating information unnecessarily.
- PCLTool SDK 64-bit v.15.0PCLTool SDK is a collection of tools for converting PCL into a variety of formats BMP, EMF, JPG, PCX, PDF Raster, PDF Vector, PMF, PNG, PWG, PCLm, TIF, and WMF. New features include support for HP's new PCLm printer language and IEEE's PWG format.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.