Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- Viscomsoft .Net Video Capture SDK v.1.10.net video capture sdk, .net web cam sdk, .net capture sdk, Capture Video/Audio from Web Cam, Capture Card. Programmatically selected Video Device, Audio Device, Video Format, Video Compressor, Audio Compressor.
- Virto SharePoint URL Shortener Web Part v.2.0.0Virto Media Player Web Part is a special component intended for playing video or audio files to your SharePoint site. The component allows you to simply play audio and video files right from your SharePoint website.
- PDF Focus .Net v.4.3.9PDF Focus .Net is faster than all of its competitors, which is especially important when it comes to the work carried out on the server side. The library is totally written in managed C#, it's absolutely standalone, and requires only .Net 2.0.
- SharePoint Social Aggregator Web Part v.2.2.0Virto Social Aggregator is a SharePoint web part for aggregating and effective displaying posts from various RSS feeds, combining blogs, news as well Twitter and popular social networks(Facebook).
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.