Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- Snip2Code Plugin for Eclipse v.2.0.0Web platform to manage your code snippets directly from your preferred IDE: collect, organize and share with your friends and colleagues the few lines that actually solve your coding issue. Publish your solutions and scale-up the ranking!
- GeoDLL v.14.70GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software on various platforms by providing geodetic functions. GeoDLL contains precise calculations on the themes 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic datum shift and reference system and more.
- Virto SharePoint Resource Gantt Web Part v.2.1.0Virto Resource Utilization Gantt is the light-weight interactive Silverlight-based web part that provide SharePoint users with a variety of tools for resource management and online utilization tracking.
- Free OCR to Word v.5.8.7Free OCR to Word creates editable and searchable MS Word or Text files from any image or scanned document within few clicks, retaining original formatting, saving you time of retyping or re-creating information unnecessarily.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.