Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- TextPipe Engine v.9.9.2Fast text manipulation and data extraction engine. Fix websites, database data and electronic text with pattern match,convert DOS/Unix end of line characters,ASCII-EBCDIC,add/remove lines/columns,sort,split,join,database extracts,JScript/VBScript ...
- LinqConnect v.4.5LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool.
- Nevron Barcode for SSRS v.2015.1Nevron Barcode for Reporting Services is an advanced report for all versions of Microsoft Reporting Services. It is designed to provide report authors with an easy and powerful way to create linear and matrix barcodes.
- Luxand FaceSDK v.6.0.1Real-time precision face recognition and identification SDK for C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi. FaceSDK enables developers to build web, Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS and Android applications with face recognition functionality.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.