Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- Wezarp Library Lite v.1.3.1Wezarp Library Lite allows your software to be controlled by remote devices like a tablet, a smartphone or a remote computer. Just insert Wezarp DLL or .NET DLL into your source code and download the free Wezarp Client required to your remote device.
- SecureBridge v.7.3SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
- Mgosoft XPS Converter SDK v.8.3.2Convert XPS files to PDF, PS format and dozens of image formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, WMF, EMF, TGA and so on, it retains the layout, images, text, line, ellipse, color, and formatting of the original XPS file.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.