Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET v.2.1.0.NET merge / diff library for comparing PDF and Office documents.
- TeeChart NET for Xamarin.iOS v.2014Charting Library for Apple's iOS mobile platform. Built using TeeChart for.NET's C# code in Xamarin's Monotouch IDE. It offers the most common chart types, gauges and mapes with customizable tools for data visualization in the iOS mobile applications ...
- Free OCR to Word v.5.8.8Free OCR to Word creates editable and searchable MS Word or Text files from any image or scanned document within few clicks, retaining original formatting, saving you time of retyping or re-creating information unnecessarily.
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET v.1.4.0.NET library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with legally-binding electronic signature functionality. It includes controls for online signature capture, document preparation/sending, and signature authenticity.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.