Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- Nevron Chart for .NET v.2015.1Nevron Chart for .NET is a professional charting component for .NET, featuring numerous business, scientific and financial charting types, gauges, VS design time support, AJAX support, built-in toolbar, flexible axes, and much more.
- EaseFilter File System Filter Driver SDK v.126.96.36.199Monitor the file system I/O activities on the fly. Control file system I/O,allow, denied or modify file system call.Transparent file system filter driver encryption, encrypt or decrypt file on the fly.
- SuperGeek Free Document OCR v.2.7.1SuperGeek Free Document OCR directly converts almost all kinds of images into editable Text files or MS Word with accurate text formatting and spacing in just one click, saving time on manual retyping.
- SentiSculpt SDK v.1.0Automated 3D object model creation SDK. 3D scanning performed from sets of photos taken with regular smartphone or still camera. Point cloud reconstruction, mesh generation, texture mapping. Programming samples in C, C++, C# and Visual Basic .NET.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.