Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK v.2.10.832Screen Capturing SDK makes screen cast recording (WMV, AVI) as easy as 5 lines of code in your VB, C# or C++ application. Provides mouse cursor hot spot, audio recording, record from entire screen, selected window, region, region around the mouse.
- Free OCR to Word v.5.8.6Free OCR to Word creates editable and searchable MS Word or Text files from any image or scanned document within few clicks, retaining original formatting, saving you time of retyping or re-creating information unnecessarily.
- Happytime NAT Traversal Library v.1.0A NAT Traversal and private network (LAN) access library. It can access to a private network of computers and network equipment from another private network or public network. The advantage is no need to configure port mapping on the router.
- PrinterSetup.bas v.1.00.03PrinterSetup.bas contains the single function SetupPrinter. This function displays the printer preferences (document properties) dialog for the default printer and sets the printer's default properties to whatever the user chooses.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.