Java Image Processing Library v.1.0
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens e VisA?o Computacional.
Biblioteca JAVA para Processamento de Imagens ...
- Java Image Processing Library
- Alexandre Carvalho
Review Java Image Processing Library
Other software of Alexandre Carvalho
- BrainCPP v.1.0Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic framework with C++, BOOST and STL libraries.
- Credit Card Fraud Detection System v.1.0Fraud Detection System. This FDS is a tool applicable in a web based business. The main goal is develop a tool to detect credit card fraud in web business operations and phisical operations (real time).
New Components & Libraries software
- SuperGeek Free Document OCR v.2.6.9SuperGeek Free Document OCR directly converts almost all kinds of images into editable Text files or MS Word with accurate text formatting and spacing in just one click, saving time on manual retyping.
- RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter v.4.4The Datastead RTSP DirectShow Source Filter SDK captures RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast sources, decodes the audio and video streams, exposes the uncompressed audio and video pins, and can save the streams to files while previewing.
- Stimulsoft Reports.WinRT v.2014.3Stimulsoft Reports for Windows 8 is specially designed to be touched! We provide great touchable interface of the reports viewer. We make work with reports more comfortable and ergonomic.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for PHP v.2014.3Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for PHP is a reporting tool designed for creating reports in the Internet using a client-server technology.
- GPX v.1.0GPX is mainly a physics engine, written in C++, focused on real time simulations. Project also provides a graphics library, built on top of SFML. Physics part is independent from graphics library and can be used with any other front-end.
- Java Library for C language (JLC) v.1.0What we do in this project is to implment Java Libary for C language.The goal is the imitation of java language's huge library.In some restricted situations that you only should use (pure) C language, this would be help to you.