Image to PDF Dynamic Link Library v.2.4
Convert JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA images to PDF documents royalty free using DLL which can be used with most development environments.The Dynamic Link Library interface is provided with many language specific Application Program Interface files (Microsoft C/C++, Visual Basic 6, Clarion, Borland C++ Builder, LabVIEW, .net Interop Services for C#, C++, J#, Visual Basic) that allows all the features to be included in your own application. Image to PDF is NOT an Adobe Acrobat plug-in and it does NOT require Adobe Acrobat in order to run or produce PDF documents. Features include: Add royalty free image to PDF conversion easily into your own application. Converts JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA images. Bates page/document numbering. Supports OCR'd text extraction from TIFF images (as produced by Microsoft Document Imaging). Supports multi-page TIF images. 40 or 128 bit document encryption. Combine up to 1000 images into one PDF document. Include a clickable (to URL) image stamp (eg logo) on each page of the output PDF document. Rotate images by a fixed amount or automatically so that all images are in Portrait or Landscape orientation (images can also be flipped). Re-compress images. Produce full screen PDF slideshow with page transitions. Password protect output PDF document. Optional border between image and edge of the PDF page. Include a bookmark in the output PDF for each image. Set the DPI resolution of the output PDF to between 9 and 2880 DPI. Set PDF permissions to restrict printing, copying and modification. Set PDF meta information (author, title, subject, keywords, creator, producer, creation date). Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar, hide window user interface, fit window, page mode none/outlines/thumbnails/full screen, page layout single page/one column/two column left/two column right).
Convert JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, ...
- Image to PDF Dynamic Link Library
- Utility Warrior
- Windows All
- 1.1 Mb
Review Image to PDF Dynamic Link Library
- Dictionary HaHa v.1.0Dictionary HaHa 1.0 comes to you as a great, free dictionary with amusing definitions that is growing all the time. The entries are split up into categories for easy browsing.It is not meant to be taken seriously and hopefully it will make you laugh ...
- Image to PDF Command Line Tool v.1.5Convert images (JPG,TIF,PNG,GIF,BMP,WMF,EMF,PCX,TGA) into PDF from command line/batch file, with parameters/scripts. Supports wildcard filenames, clickable image stamps (eg company logo), bookmarks and can create simple full screen PDF slideshows.
- Image2PDF Command Line Tool v.2.70The Image2PDF Command Line Tool is a simple utility that will convert one or more images into a PDF document. The conversion process is initiated by calling Image2PDF.exe directly from the command line, or from within a batch file, with parameters ...
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.2The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- DotConnect for MySQL v.8.8dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
- Mgosoft PS To PDF SDK v.8.8.2Mgosoft PS To PDF is a simple tool that supports converting PostScript (PS) documents effectively, into Portable Document Format (PDF) format files.
- C# Web Scraping Library v.220.127.116.11Iron Webscraper makes C# development of screen scraping and data-mining applications possible by providing a C#/VB interface for developers to write web scraping workflows that mimic human browsing behavior. Available as a .Net DLL & Nuget package.
- AspMap v.4.2AspMap is a Web mapping component for embedding spatial data access, display and analysis capabilities in Web applications and services. AspMap supports ASP and ASP.NET and gives you the ability to generate map images, drill-down capability, thematic ...
- CodeNGen v.1.1CodeNGen is an n-tier code generation tool which drastically reduces development time to create scalable data driven applications. CodeNGen utilizes table structures and relationships in an SQL Server database to generate C# business entities, data ...