Graphics4VO DLL v.11.00
Graphics4VO is developed for use with CA-Visual Objects (Version 2.0 upto 2.8). It is based on 32-Bit-WINDOWS-API. The library allows development of graphics oriented CA-Visual Objects applications for 32-Bit Windows operating systems. The Graphics Library Graphics4VO includes classes, methods and functions for integration of graphic elements into Windows applications. It could be used to add graphics to existing applications with minimum labor, or for new development. Knowledge of Windows graphics handling or of Windows API-programming is not required. With the graphics library Graphics4VO various graphics output on the screen, to the printer, to the plotter, into the file and on memory bitmaps are possible. Beside elementary pixel graphics and graphic primitives a lot of business and presentation graphics is provided such as bar charts, pie charts or line charts, mathematical coordinate systems, function graphs and fractals in a simple way. Beyond that graphics from other programs or scanned pictures in files with different graphics formats or ArcView shapes can be imported into the own application. Efficient coordinate transformations into world coordinate systems save the conversion work and guarantee the uniform representation on different devices. The GUI classes made available by CA-Visual Objects receive ability to graphic representation by Graphics4VO. The implementation of graphics into existing programs is very simple therefore to accomplish. The Library is based upon a very fast graphics display mechanism that allows an exceptionally quick screen drawing. Repainting of an uncovered window is performed from an internal image-bitmap at a speed that makes it not noticeable to the eye. There is no need for the subsequent reconstruction of graphics. Classes, methods and functions for producing graphic output in user applications are available with declarations in both English and German language in the source headers and in the documentation.
Graphics Library for CAVO. Graphics4VO is the graphics interface for the programming language CA Visual Objects with classes, methods and functions for the integration of graphics, images, charts and presentation for the display, printer, plotter, file and memory.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|11.00||16.01.2017||Digital signature for secure installation. g?WindowG classes adjusted to new WINDOWSÂ©10 options. New gradient and spot functions with color saturation. Supports virtual (multiple) monitors. Font-smoothing (anti-aliasing) for text selectable. New round and rounded transparent and opaque Pushbuttons.|
|10.01||29.05.2016||New gradient and spot functions with color saturation. WINDOWSÂ©10 certification after intensive test. Supports virtual (multiple) monitors. New function for 3D text. Font-smoothing (anti-aliasing) for text selectable. New round and rounded transparent and opaque Pushbuttons with text and images.|
|9.00||16.08.2015||Suports virtual (multiple) monitors. New function for 3D text. Font-smoothing (anti-aliasing) for text selectable. New round and rounded transparent and opaque Pushbuttons with text and images. New gradient and spot functions with color saturation. Saving of screen graphics in GIF and BMP files.|
Review Graphics4VO DLL
- Geo Data International Admin v.3.01Geo data international world-wide with towns, town quarters and postal codes. Georeferences as UTM- and geographic coordinates (WGS84) and elevations. Suitable for branch searches, periphery searches and distance computations. Australia, Austria, ...
- Geo Data International Admin (English) v.1.03Internationale Geodaten weltweit mit Orten, Ortsteilen, PLZ und Koordinaten. Georeferenzen als UTM- und geographische Koordinaten (WGS84, ETRS89). Geeignet fRr Umkreissuchen, Filialsuchen und Entfernungsberechnungen.
- Geodaten German Topo v.2.04A volume of data with map names, map numbers, corner coordinates and completing data of all official topographic maps of the Federal Republic of Germany. TK25: Data base table with data of the maps on a scale 1:25000. TK50: Table with data of the ...
- CMATH for Visual C++ v.7.1.2CMATH makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available for Visual C++. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy. All functions may be called from C or C++.
- CMATH for Lazarus v.7.1.2CMATH for Lazarusi makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
- CMATH for Delphi v.7.1.2CMATH for Delphi makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available in three precisions. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
- OptiVec for C++ Builder v.7.1.2OptiVec for BC++: highly optimized library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
- CallbackRegistry v.1.0CallbackRegistry is a Windows SDK (library) which includes a system registry filter driver to track and control registry access and operations, perform audit and continuous data protection.
- Print Queue Cleaner Portable v.2.0Fixes stuck printers. Frees documents stuck in print queue. Fixes print spooler issues instantly. Requires no installation. Full installation support available. If Windows will not get your printer working Print Queue Cleaner 2.0 will.