Free Fingerprint Verification SDK v.1.0
Freeware SDK and components for biometrical application development for Windows platform. Most suitable for developing biometrical logon applications.
Allows reading fingerprints only from scanners, storing up to 10 fingerprint records in an internal database and performing fingerprint verification (1-to-1 matching) only.
SDK functionality is based on a simplified version of VeriFinger algorithm. Quality control can be applied to accept only good quality fingerprints from fingerprint scanners.
Includes programming samples in C++, C#, Sun Java 2, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic .NET and Delphi 7. Supports 40+ major fingerprint scanners and sensors:
AuthenTec AF-S2, AES4000 and AES2501B
BioLink U-Match MatchBook v.3.5
BiometriKa FX 2000, FX 3000 and HiScan
Cross Match Verifier 300 family and Verifier 310
Digent Izzix 1000
DigitalPersona U.are.U 2000 and 4000
Futronic FS80, FS88 and eFAM (FS84)
Green Bit DactyScan 26
Jstac Athena 210
L1/Identix DFR 2080, DFR 2090 and DFR 2100
Lumidigm Venus Series sensors
NITGEN Fingkey Hamster, Fingkey Hamster II and eNBioScan-F
SecuGen Hamster III, Hamster Plus and Hamster IV
TST Biometrics BiRD 3
UPEK TouchChip TCRU1C and TCRU2C
Freeware biometrical SDK and .NET components. Freeware SDK and .NET components for biometrical application development for Windows platform. Includes programming samples in C++, C#, Sun Java 2, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic .NET and Delphi 7. Supports 40+ major fingerprint scanners and sensors.
Review Free Fingerprint Verification SDK
- FaceCell EDK Trial v.1.0Embedded face identification SDK, 30 day trial. Includes library, C++ programming samples and tutorials for ARM Linux and Windows Mobile driven handheld PC, PDA or smart phone with camera. Constant internet connection required during trial.
- FingerCell EDK Trial v.2.030 day SDK trial includes library, C/C++ programming samples, scanner drivers for Linux. Integration into ARM-based devices with ARM Linux or Windows Mobile. Constant internet connection required. Ready-to-use hardware device in Device EDK included.
- FingerCell Standard EDK (Demo for WinCE) v.1.2FingerCell 1.2 Library EDK is intended for large biometric system projects using hardware, based on ARM processors.FingerCell 1.2 Library EDK contains the following components:+ PC Components: FingerCell libraries for Windows and Linux; drivers for ...
- Happytime NAT Traversal Library v.1.0A NAT Traversal and private network (LAN) access library. It can access to a private network of computers and network equipment from another private network or public network. The advantage is no need to configure port mapping on the router.
- PrinterSetup.bas v.1.00.03PrinterSetup.bas contains the single function SetupPrinter. This function displays the printer preferences (document properties) dialog for the default printer and sets the printer's default properties to whatever the user chooses.
- Smart OCR SDK v.5.9A comprehensive software development kit that enables developers to easily incorporate OCR (optical character recognition) technology into their applications to deliver powerful conversion of scanned documents into editable and searchable text.
- TRichView for C++Builder v.15Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing rich hypertext documents. Various text formatting, tables, images, textured background, HTML export, RTF import and export, data-aware versions, printing with scalable preview.
- XpoLog Center Log Management v.3.7Log Server and Analysis Platform, providing end to end log management solution. XpoLog Center primary featurs include Log Viewer, Log Monitor, Log Analysis Reports, Web Server log analysis and search.
- Christmas Gift Shop Screensaver v.5.07"Christmas Gift Shop" is an Animated Screensaver by EleFun Multimedia devoted to the holiday theme. As you know, during Christmas it is a common practice to beautify the houses inside and outside, decorating a Christmas tree and interchanging gifts ...