FTP Component v.1.0
Microsoft’s .NET Framework class library contains no classes that will allow developers to access File Transfer Protocol (FTP) services directly. KCommon’s FTP component was designed to compensate for the fact that .NET lacks FTP support. With this FTP component, programmers can build either Windows Forms or ASP.NET (Web Forms) applications that will allow users to send or receive a single file or multiple files, using the FTP protocol. Operations for synchronous and asynchronous (using a callback or an event) transfers are supported. KCommon supports passive mode, but does not support active mode, which could cause problems with poorly written firewalls. Recall that in passive mode, the data flow is set up and initiated by the FTP client, rather than the server. This means improved security for the client computer, because it won’t have to deal with data flow being set up by the server. The component is written in C#. It is not marked as CLS compliant. It does not support proxy servers. The online description erroneously refers to an FtpSession type (it should be Session).
.NET component adds basic FTP support to apps. .NET lacks FTP classes. KCommon FTP component lets programmers build .NET apps so users can send or receive files via FTP. Supports synchronous and asynchronous transfers. Supports passive but not active mode. Written in C#. Doesn’t support proxies.
- FTP Component
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
- 843 Kb
Review FTP Component
- .NET Communication Library v.126.96.36.199The .NET Framework lacks support for some network protocols. With Smilla’s .NET Communication Library, developers can add NNTP to their .NET apps. It is written in C# and is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- cryptlib v.3.0Security toolkit with strong encryption and authentication. Supports many algorithms for symmetric/asymmetric encryption, authentication, and hashing. Free for non-commercial/shareware projects. Written in C. ActiveX and C++ wrappers are available.
- CSpot SMTPClient v.0.4Bossware’s SMTPClient is a .NET SMTP client for adding outgoing email to apps and to Web pages. It doesn’t use .NET’s resource-hungry System.Web.Mail, which is merely a wrapper for CDONTS and CDOSYS. Written in 100% managed C# and CLS compliant.
- DbExpress driver for PostgreSQL v.3.9dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access and high performance database connectivity to PostgreSQL database server from Delphi. It's easy to deploy and it can work without using PostgreSQL client software ...
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.6The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- DbExpress driver for SQL Server v.7.4dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access and high performance database connectivity to MS SQL Server databases from Delphi. It works using high performance Microsoft OLE DB technologies.
- Mgosoft PDF Stamp SDK v.7.1.11PDF Stamp is a professional PDF stamp creator or PDF watermark creator, which can help you stamp PDF with images, text, graphic lines and rectangles. With the help of this stamp creator, you can annotate your PDF with custom stamps.
- IncUpdate v.2.3IncUpdate is the tool that helps you to add the professional web based updating system to your software product in 10 minutes and you needn't write a single line of code. As it is a developer tool, you can use it no matter what programming language.
- Admin Report Kit for IIS - (ARKIIS) v.6.3Admin Report Kit for IIS 4.x / 5.x / 6.x (ARKIIS) is a powerful reporting tool for Microsoft IIS Administrators. ARKIIS presents IIS configuration information from the IIS Metabase in the form of Trees, Tables and Views.