FTP Client Engine for Visual Basic v.3.3
MarshallSoft FTP component library for Visual Basic and VB.NET (FCE4VB) provides direct control of the FTP protocol from any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows application program.
FCE4VB uses a simple API to easily write programs that:
- Connect to any FTP server.
- Get a list of files on the server.
- Navigate the server directories.
- Specify ASCII or BINARY transfer mode.
- List files. Download files (with wildcard support).
- Upload files (with wildcard support).
- Delete files. Rename files. Append files.
- Create and remove server directories.
- Transfer multiple files.
- Parse long directory listings.
- Use with the internet or an intranet (LAN).
- Resume file transfers from any offset.
- Change files names while being uploaded or downloaded.
- Specify the FTP or data port.
- Supports passive mode (use with firewalls).
- Supports many proxy servers.
- Supports multiple concurrent FTP sessions.
- Specify the FTP or data port.
- Display progress bars.
- Create FTP programs that run in the background.
- Supports S/KEY password encryption.
Fully compatible with Visual Studio.NET (.NET Framework).Supports all versions Visual Basic and VB.NET. Works with PowerBuilder and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only. The FCE DLLs can also used with any program that can call the Windows API. Includes 39 functions and several switches as well as multiple examples to create FTP client applications. Order with or without C source code for the DLL. Programmer's, Reference and Users Manuals provided (online and printed). Supports Windows 2003-2012/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8. Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. No run-time fees. Free technical support and updates for one year
FTP component library for Visual Basic. FTP component library for Visual Basic or VB.NET provides direct control of the FTP protocol from any Windows application program. Transfer, rename, delete, list, append files. Create and remove server directories. Royalty free. Many examples.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|3.3||14.05.2014||Fixed problem with connecting w/o blocking. Fixed problem with server name in log file. Added: project files for Visual Studio 2012 and 2013; Added function fceGetSubDirs() Added FCE_SET_DEBUG_LEVEL to fceSetInteger().|
Review FTP Client Engine for Visual Basic
- Client / Server Comm Library for C/C++ v.2.0The Client / Server Communication Library for C/C++ (CSC4C) is a TCP/IP communication component DLL library. Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with other programs (written using CSC) across any TCP/IP network such as the Internet. Allows ...
- Client / Server Communications Library for Visual Basic v.6.1CSC (MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library) is a DLL component library useful for client/server programs which can communicate across any TCP/IP network including the Internet. for WindowsAll ...
- Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++ v.7.0Client/server component C++ and .NET library for TCP/IP UDP sockets to communicate across a network. Allows multiple servers and clients simultaneously. Create proxy, chat, file transfer, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP and DNS client programs. Win32/Win64.
- DotConnect for QuickBooks v.1.6dotConnect for QuickBooks is an ADO.NET provider for working with QuickBooks data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces.
- Database Comparer VCL v.6.4.908.0The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases. Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL.
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.2The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- DotConnect for MySQL v.8.8dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
- Retro Game Pack v.1.00.07The Retro Game Pack is a collection of 9 classic games from the early days of Dataware (Ant Attack, Find the Flag, Fire Fighter, Letter Drop, Letter Drop 2, Sliding Puzzle, Stamp Pad, Supernova, and the original Winged Warrior).
- Quickshot v.1How many baskets can you shoot in this quick basketball game?