DC Data Entry Validator v.2.00
DC DataEntry Validator is a program development solution that lets you check data entry according to your own preferences. It lets you validate text as you type, limit data to specific characters, and define your own restrictions. This makes programming a breeze, whether you're writing a simple script or a complex application. With DataEntry Validator, you can spend more time coding and less time looking for errors. DataEntry Validator can be set to accept numeric characters from 0 to 9, and alphabetic characters in upper and lower case. You can also define numbers in decimal places and set date fields in dd/mm/yyyy format. Multiple fields can be separated by commas and labelled with alphanumeric names, such as “FirstNames” and “FamilyName.”. When your entry does not match your definitions, DataEntry Validator alerts you by changing the foreground color to red. Since the alert appears in the foreground, you can spot errors as you make them - not after you test-run the program and have to wade through pages of code. DataEntry Validator can be used with all COM-based applications such as Delphi, Visual Basic, Borland C++, and Visual Basic C++. It only takes a few lines of code to set the definitions for the entire program, so you don't have to keep returning to your Form Load event as you code. DataEntry Validator installs automatically on Windows 98, NT, 2000, and XP. There's no need to open the file separately - the program loads by itself when you open your application. To run DataEntry Validator on your project, select “Add Reference” from the Project menu, click Browse, and open the DC_DataEntryValidator10.dll file. This is usually in the directory C:Windowssystem32. Make sure to set the form and controls before starting the project.
check data entry according to your preference.
Review DC Data Entry Validator
- AVFire v.1.0Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms. Blocks spyware and adware. Scans Internet traffic. AV-Fire ensures strong protection that won't swallow up system resources and will minimise performance impact. AV-Fire! Free Antivirus is is a package of ...
- DC App Protector v.2.00AppProtecor allows you to protect windows-executable trial versions of your software against piracy. this program is a great tool for software developers who want the best protection against piracy, but do not want to code their own encryptions.
- DC Dynamic Compoenents v.3.3Dynamic Components offers 11 dynamic programming tools to make your applications fast, efficient, and user-friendly. It's the only package that gives you full control, from back-end programming to interface design.
- CMATH for Visual C++ v.7.1.2CMATH makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available for Visual C++. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy. All functions may be called from C or C++.
- CMATH for Lazarus v.7.1.2CMATH for Lazarusi makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
- CMATH for Delphi v.7.1.2CMATH for Delphi makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available in three precisions. This comprehensive library was written in Assembler for superior speed and accuracy.
- OptiVec for C++ Builder v.7.1.2OptiVec for BC++: highly optimized library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
- DC Binding Recordset v.4.0DC Binding Recordset lets you effortlessly navigate database records, on top of adding, editing, saving, or deleting them. In a few clicks lets you set the links or relationships between database tables, and set up a search functionality.
- DC Data Manger v.4.0navigate and manipulate your database records any way you want. This program is essentially a beefed-up version of Binding Recordset, Forget about coding the hard way - with Data Manger, you can add, save, delete, or edit data using only simple codes ...