DC App Protector v.2.00
AppProtecor allows you to protect windows-executable trial versions of your software against piracy. this program is a great tool for software developers who want the best protection against piracy, but do not want to code their own encryptions. With an easy to use interface, excellent security features, and easy compatibility, AppProtector may well become every software developer's best friend. With AppProtector, you can easily set your free trial duration, customize dialog box messages, and add URL links to your website's purchase page. This keeps users from illegally copying your product and directs them to buy licensed copies. AppProtecor uses Nested Layer Protection (NLP) technology, the latest encryption system devised to ward off hackers. NLP allows you to set four levels of encryption algorithm, making it close to impossible even for the best hackers to access your system. AppProtecor also works on all programming platforms like Visual Basic,Visual C++,Borland C++, and Delphi. Just key in your encryption code and you're good to go. AppProtector takes only minutes to set up. All you have to do install it in your system and run the setup until the DLL file is registered in your system. Then, in your software's initialization stage (load event), determine your parameters - set your company name, your product's download page, algorithms, license, and author. There's no need to code in everything - just fill out the required fields and AppProtector will set it all up for you. You may download the free version of AppProtector from EgyFirst Software,Inc. (www.mygoldensoft.com ). The trial copy can be copied and distributed, but not sold. If you want to buy the full version online, check the EgyFirst Website for product information and updated pricing. You will receive a registration key in your email after your purchase to activate your copy.
protect windows-executable trial versions.
Review DC App Protector
- AVFire v.1.0Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms. Blocks spyware and adware. Scans Internet traffic. AV-Fire ensures strong protection that won't swallow up system resources and will minimise performance impact. AV-Fire! Free Antivirus is is a package of ...
- DC Data Entry Validator v.2.00DC DataEntry Validator is a program development solution that lets you check data entry according to your own preferences. It lets you validate text as you type, limit data to specific characters, and define your own restrictions.
- DC Dynamic Compoenents v.3.3Dynamic Components offers 11 dynamic programming tools to make your applications fast, efficient, and user-friendly. It's the only package that gives you full control, from back-end programming to interface design.
- DotConnect for QuickBooks v.1.6dotConnect for QuickBooks is an ADO.NET provider for working with QuickBooks data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces.
- Database Comparer VCL v.6.4.908.0The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases. Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL.
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.2The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- DotConnect for MySQL v.8.8dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
- XP TCP/IP Repair v.2.2XP TCP/IP Repair is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for commands in Windows XP that repair your TCP/IP registry settings and your Winsock LSP settings.
- DC Binding Recordset v.4.0DC Binding Recordset lets you effortlessly navigate database records, on top of adding, editing, saving, or deleting them. In a few clicks lets you set the links or relationships between database tables, and set up a search functionality.