Catalyst File Transfer .NET v.6.0
The Catalyst File Transfer .NET component enables developers to easily integrate file transfer functionality within their applications. This .NET class implements the standard protocols for sending and receiving files over the Internet and corporate intranets, and can be used in a wide variety of programming languages which can use .NET components. Designed specifically for rapid application development, a single component provides a flexible, comprehensive interface without requiring that the developer use several controls and write additional code to integrate them. A simpler, unified interface means fewer lines of source code, less complexity and reduced maintenance costs, allowing developers to focus on their core application. Advanced features, such as proxied connections and secure encrypted connections, are also part of the standard feature set of the product. The component can transfer a file with a single method, simply by specifying a URL, as in a web browser, without the need to separately supply the protocol, host, port, file name, and account information. Redirection to relocated resources is handled internally, without the need for the application to interpret server responses. The Catalyst File Transfer .NET component was developed using the core technologies in the SocketTools .NET product, and is based on a solid foundation of award-winning software which conforms to standard protocols and has been market tested since 1995. This product includes example programs, a printable Developer's Guide and Technical Reference as well as context-sensitive online help. As with all Catalyst components, the File Transfer .NET component is licensed royalty-free, without any runtime licensing fees.
The Catalyst File Transfer .NET component ... Enables developers to integrate file transfer functionality in applications.
- Catalyst File Transfer .NET
- Catalyst Development Corporation
- WinXP, Win Vista
- 5.34 Mb
Review Catalyst File Transfer .NET
- Catalyst File Transfer Control v.5.0The Catalyst File Transfer ActiveX control enables developers to easily integrate file transfer functionality within their applications. The control implements the standard protocols for sending and receiving files over the Internet.
- Catalyst Internet Mail v.7.2.7200.1824SocketTools Internet Mail includes both a .NET component and ActiveX control that provides an interface to e-mail services, allowing developers to easily implement this functionality in their own software without requiring general knowledge of ...
- Catalyst Internet Mail .NET v.6.0The class enables developers to integrate email functionality in applications.
- LightningChart SDK v.8.0LightningChart Ultimate SDK is the fastest 2D and 3D measurement, research, finance and trading data visualization SDK for .NET, WPF and WinForms. LightningChart Ultimate is entirely GPU accelerated and performance optimized.
- DbExpress driver for MySQL v.6.9dbExpress is database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access to MySQL database from Delphi. It provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. It can work using native network protocol or MySQL client ...
- DbExpress driver for PostgreSQL v.3.9dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines common interface for fast access and high performance database connectivity to PostgreSQL database server from Delphi. It's easy to deploy and it can work without using PostgreSQL client software ...
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.6The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- ElegantJ Chart Designer IDE v.2.0Java Beans Chart Component for powerful visualization of data.
- Entry Service v.3.1Java library backing a service of a single (global) distributed object tree ...