CSpot SMTPClient v.0.4
SMTPClient from Bossware lets developers add outgoing email capabilities to their Windows Forms and ASP.NET (Web Forms) email apps using the SMTP protocol. The component does not use the .NET System.Web.Mail namespace, which is simply a .NET Framework wrapper for CDONTS and CDOSYS, two Microsoft COM objects. One problem of using System.Web.Mail is that code using this namespace can behave differently depending on the OS of the computer it’s running on. CDONTS is also said to be resource-intensive and more complex to configure, and to have limitations, and even be unstable.
The component is written in 100% managed C# and is CLS compliant; therefore, developers can use the component in any .NET Framework programming language, such as C#, VB.NET, J#, ASP.NET, etc. It is a strong-named assembly so it can be used in cross-application development situations by registering it in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
With this control, developers can implement the following features:
• Sending HTML/text messages.
• Sending to multiple recipients.
• Connecting to multiple servers.
• Including multiple attachments.
• Connection retry count.
• Sending files using MIME encoding.
• Synchronized, thread-safe wrapper.
• Using message priority.
The component complies with several RFC (Request for Comment) documents concerning the SMTP protocol. However, it lacks logging and mail merge capabilities.
• distribution agreement (no limits) (optional)
• license agreement (no limits) (optional)
Outgoing email (SMTP) capabilities for .NET . Bossware’s SMTPClient is a .NET SMTP client for adding outgoing email to apps and to Web pages. It doesn’t use .NET’s resource-hungry System.Web.Mail, which is merely a wrapper for CDONTS and CDOSYS. Written in 100% managed C# and CLS compliant.
- CSpot SMTPClient
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows CE
- 862 Kb
Review CSpot SMTPClient
- .NET Communication Library v.18.104.22.168The .NET Framework lacks support for some network protocols. With Smilla’s .NET Communication Library, developers can add NNTP to their .NET apps. It is written in C# and is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- cryptlib v.3.0Security toolkit with strong encryption and authentication. Supports many algorithms for symmetric/asymmetric encryption, authentication, and hashing. Free for non-commercial/shareware projects. Written in C. ActiveX and C++ wrappers are available.
- FreeTextBox v.1.6.3Revjon?s FreeTextBox control provides programmers with a user interface element for a WYSIWYG HTML editing environment similar to what is available in word processors. Developers can add text-editing capabilities to ASP.NET (Web Forms) Web pages.
- VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK v.22.214.171.124Professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator for developers. The SDK reads & writes 1D and 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF. Supported barcode types: Aztec, Code 39, Code 128, DataMatrix, EAN-8, EAN-13, Han Xin, PDF417, QR, GS1, UPC...
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Mac C++ v.4.0.6The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- SecureBridge v.8.0SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
- Graphics4VO DLL v.11.03Graphics4VO is the graphics interface for the programming language CA Visual Objects with classes, methods and functions for the integration of graphics, images, charts and presentation for the display, printer, plotter, file and memory.
- Password Storage v.1.9.1The Password Storage is easy-to-use software which can keep your passwords and other information.
- My IP Suite v.5My IP Suite is an AWARD-WINNING network tool to work with IP addresses. It combines Domain-to-IP Converter, Batch Ping, Tracert, Whois, Website Scanner and Connection Monitor as well as an IP-to-Country Converter into a single interface.