C# Web Scraping Library v.184.108.40.206
The web-scraper for C# allows .Net developers to create logical that extract content from web applications and turn it into JSON, spreadsheets, C# objects or even SQL using simple C# and Linq code.
This leaves the developer with clean, efficient web-scraping applications which are easy to understand and debug.
The C# Web Scraping Library is extremely polite, ensuring that no domain or IP address has too many concurrent requests. It intelligently throttles both client and server side looking for excessive CPU usage and slowing to an appropriate pace. In addition, it can obey robots.txt directives including bot specific crawl rates and limitation. The exact urls and content types to be strapped can be set using logical workflows and regex/wildcard rules.
Screen-scraping is made easier with identity control, automatically managing threads, rate limits, urls, duplicates, retries, proxies, headers and cookies into a an army of virtual browser which can mimic human behavior and even client buttons, fill in forms or log in behind security walls. This is useful for migrating legacy systems, populating enterprise search facilities and for statistical competitive analysis
Full documentation, support and downloadable DLLS for the C# Web Scraper are available from http://ironsoftware.com/csharp/webscraper/ , in addition to links to a .Net 4.5+ Nuget package with full Azure and Mono compatibility.
Iron Webscraper makes C# development. Iron Webscraper makes C# development of screen scraping and data-mining applications possible by providing a C#/VB interface for developers to write web scraping workflows that mimic human browsing behavior. Available as a .Net DLL & Nuget package.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|220.127.116.11||28.02.2017||'IronWebScraper' is a new Web Scraping Library for the C# / .Net programming platform. Release features include: - Read structured content from websites for population of databases, search indexes & applications. - Submission to Nuget.org : https://www.nuget.org/packages/IronWebScraper/|
Review C# Web Scraping Library
- DotConnect for QuickBooks v.1.6dotConnect for QuickBooks is an ADO.NET provider for working with QuickBooks data through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces.
- Database Comparer VCL v.6.4.908.0The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases. Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL.
- Revulytics Usage Intelligence, Win C++ v.4.0.2The first analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications gives deep insight on product feature use. Install the SDK (in 30 min) to instantly see usage trends and user behavior. Also includes direct-to-desktop in-app messaging.
- DotConnect for MySQL v.8.8dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
- Cocktailpedia for iOS v.2.5CocktailPedia is one of the best apps designed for those of you who enjoy searching for new tastes and discovering new mix-drinks. The app offers a most useful on-the-go list with cocktails that have changed the taste of recent history.
- Protegent Total Security Solution v.17.0.1Protegent Total Security Solution is an best antivirus for Windows 7 and other operating system that protect your computer from latest online security threats.Comes with inbuilt data recovery software.