Advanced WiFi-Manager v.5.5
What Does Advanced Wi-Fi Manager Do?
Advanced Wi-Fi-Manager software is a developer tool that enables you to handle wireless networks and backgrounds in all the most recent Windows applications applying a set of API functions. Besides Advanced Wi-Fi-Manager software grants a COM interface for every API function, so you are able to just check wireless fidelity scopes from VB or specified .NET languages as VB.NET or C#. Advanced WiFi-Manager software tool moderates functions for itemizing wireless fidelity adapters, enumerating present networks and acquiring their backgrounds, options for associating and unplugging to networks, operates for functioning with wireless networks profiles and a good deal more. Advanced Wi-Fi-Manager tool can exercise all techniques that Windows has for wireless fidelity networks management.
Advanced WiFi-Manager software is a developing kit for developers who require to handle wireless networks. It does not hinge upon what service camp or a hot-fix is set up or not. It employs a set of API options for functioning with Windows 2000, XP or Vista. Windows have numerous ways of getting at and handling wireless networks like Wireless zero configuration (AZC) API or direct NDIS calls or Native wireless fidelity API and this outfit could employ any and everything of that. The API not just itemizes wireless fidelity adapters but it could acquire and fit their props also. Enumeration of accessible networks besides comprises of causing their properties to function. . Functionalities in producing wireless profiles include burn, load, store and alter network profiles. For XP SP2 and Vista environments profiles could be saved or stacked away in XML format Depending on Vista native wireless fidelity specifications. Whether you are exercising with Windows firewall or with universal electronic network adapters functionalities are acquirable to make your task lighter. Operating functions like pinging, fixing, acquiring Internet Protocol addresses of adapters and so on contributes to easy working. It could function with any language that backs up DLL or COM objects. It endorses Unicode and sample source code for interfacing in a lot of languages.
An important characteristic of Advanced Wi-Fi-Manager software is the power to enable supervise mode for Wi-Fi adaptor and obtain all bundles on picked out channel, even if bundles are addressed to different adapters.
There is no doubt that Advanced Wi-Fi Manager software is the ideal next-generation tool for you that can apply NDIS to handle wireless fidelity adapters and functions in Windows and bears no addictions on Service Packs or hotfixes established.
Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions. Also Advanced WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
Advanced WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more! Advanced WiFi-Manager can use all ways that Windows has for WiFi networks management:
- Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) API.
- NativeWiFi API.
- Direct NDIS calls.
Another important feature of Advanced WiFi-Manager is ability to enable monitor mode for WiFi adapter and receive all packets on selected channel, even if packets are directed to
other adapters and/or access points.
- Supports Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting and disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
Manage WiFi connections in Windows! Advanced WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|5.2||25.11.2011||A lot of new features added.|
Review Advanced WiFi-Manager
- Advanced PDF Viewer v.1.0Advanced PDF Viewer is cost-effective way to display PDF documents in your applications, get PDF page bitmaps and get main document properties.
- CrystalOCR v.1.5.276CrystalOCR - is an OCR toolkit that allows developers to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products. While the recognition quality delivered by CrystalOCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market,
- Display Tuner v.1.7Display Tuner provides convenient access to the monitor settings, such as brightness, contrast, color settings or geometry, etc. You can define several profiles with different color settings and easily switch between them using a hotkey!
- Alvas.Audio v.9.0Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox data.
- FoxBurner SDK v.6.7.3Cross-platform SDK for easy implementation and ultra-fast integration of CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc backup and recording functions in a convenient framework. Packed with predefined task dialogs, samples and documentation.
- Smart OCR SDK v.4.5A comprehensive software development kit that enables developers to easily incorporate OCR (optical character recognition) technology into their applications to deliver powerful conversion of scanned documents into editable and searchable text.
- PDF Extractor SDK v.3.10.899PDF Extractor SDK allows developers to convert PDF to text, PDF to XML, extract images from PDF, convert PDF tables into CSV for Excel, extract information about PDF file in .NET or ActiveX interfaces.
- Jeep JK Screensaver v.1A free Jeep JK Screensaver.
- PMPro Video To Audio Extractor v.3.0extract audio from AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, RM,Mp4,Mpeg4, QT,Mov, RMVB, VCD, SVCD and MPEG files to MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG format