Jellyfish Curious Creatures v.1.2
The free screensaver Jellyfish Curious Creatures was created by RateMyScreensaver.com and contains 27 high resolution images of Jellyfish. Jellyfish are marine invertebrates belonging to the Scyphozoan class, and in turn the phylum Cnidaria. The body of an adult jellyfish is composed of a bell-shaped, jelly producing substance enclosing its internal structure, from which the creature's tentacles are suspended. Each tentacle is covered with stinging cells (cnidocytes) that can sting or kill other animals: most jellyfish use them to secure prey or as a defense mechanism. Others, such as Rhizostomae, do not have tentacles at all. To compensate for its lack of basic sensory organs and a brain, the jellyfish exploits its nervous system and rhopalia to perceive stimuli, such as light or odor, and orchestrate expedient responses. In its adult form, it is composed of 94-98% water and can be found in every ocean in the world. Most jellyfish are passive drifters that feed on small fish and zooplankton that become caught in their tentacles. Jellyfish have an incomplete digestive system, meaning that the same orifice is used for both food intake and waste expulsion. They are made up of a layer of epidermis, gastrodermis, and a thick layer called mesoglea that actually produces a main part of jelly and it separates the epidermis from the gastrodermis. wiki Screensaver Picture Count: 27 Screensaver Type: Slideshow Credit: All images in this screensaver fall under one of the following licenses: Creative Commons, Attribution ShareAlike 2.0, public domain, GNU Free Documentation License
The free screensaver Jellyfish Curious ...
- Jellyfish Curious Creatures
- Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me, NT
- 4.09 Mb
Review Jellyfish Curious Creatures
- A Weed of National Significance v.1.1The free screensaver, A Weed of National Significance, was created by RateMyScreensaver.com and contains 15 high resolution images of the Lantana flowering plant. Lantana is a genus of about 150 species of perennial flowering plants, native to ...
- African Elephants RMS Screensa v.ver 1.2You might not be able to see an Elephant yourself, but this screensaver can help you with the next best thing directly from your home PC. African Elephants is a gallery of some of the most beautiful Elephant images taken by a professional ...
- African Elephants RMS Screensaver v.1.2In Africa, the Elephant is a towering juggernaut prized for both its majestic beauty and valuable ivory tusks. Some of the most amazing photographs of African Elephants have been compiled into this awe inspiring slideshow. You might not be able to ...
- Colibri Screensaver v.3.0Enjoy colibri flight in our new nature screensaver. We tried to make as realistic animation as possible. Do you want to know what birds are also present in the screensaver? Just download free colibri screensaver!
- Christmas Decoration Screensaver v.3.0We also love Christmas holiday. And we made new free Christmas screensaver for you! Christmas tree with classic analog clock will surely impress you and your friends.
- Sea Adventure Screensaver v.3.0This is very simple, but attractive sea screensaver, that shows us some underwater creatures swimming in dark waters. Colour scheme is blue and black. It means that you will not be annoyed with contrast effects or backgrounds.
- Fantastic Walk Screensaver v.3.0Parallel realities are penetrated by frantically dancing fireballs. Realities too are not stable: collapsing, colliding but miraculously rearranging in logic order. But you can control this reality by pressing special keys on your keyboard!
- Jellyfish v.1.0jellyfish is a 4 oscillator synth with multiple modulation methods between the oscillators and of their various parameters which guarantees plenty of movement in the sound. This is great for evolving pads, wobbly bass, vibrant leads or just plain ...
- Jellyfish Swarms Screensaver v.1.2The free screensaver Jellyfish Swarms was created by RateMyScreensaver.com and contains 22 high resolution images of Jellyfish. A group of jellyfish is often called a smack. Many species of jellyfish are also capable of congregating into large swarms ...