wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- CLOX v.8.0CLOX 8 is an easy to use app with clocks showing the time in user-selected timezones. Up to ten analog and digital clocks show your chosen time zones, plus features include a daylight map, calendar, news feed, tz lookup and customizable interface.
- Clipboard Auto Clear v.1.01.20Worried about spy ware reading your clipboard? Want to free up the huge resources that some clips consume? Clipboard Auto-Clear is the set it and forget it utility which will clear your Windows clipboard whenever it is not in use.
- Fire Heart Desktop Gadget v.2.20.116Nothing says 'I Love You!' more than a burning heart. Give your special one a perfect gift! A burning heart... on a computer's desktop! It's Fire Heart, a unique, unbelievably smooth computer desktop gadget!
- MultiTimerZ v.1.0Create unlimited beautiful timers and place them anywhere on your desktop. Choose between countdown timers and alarm clock timers. Auto-resume, auto-reset and auto-repeat your timers.
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.