wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- My Menu Explorer v.1.17The start menu replacement My Menu Explorer allows easy customization of your personal start menu for Windows as desired. My Menu Explorer combines valuable features of a customizable start menu with the familiar user interface of Windows Explorer.
- Picture Collage Maker for Mac v.3.6.8Picture Collage Maker for Mac is a powerful, versatile way to build any photo collage and scrapbook project.
- CalendarDC v.2.0.4Beautiful transparent calendar for desktop and for time management ...
- Root Master v.2.1.1Rootmaster APK 2.1.1 is compatible with Android 1.5 Cupcake version to Lollipop, Android 5.0 version. initially Rootmaster download was available only in the Chinese language. But now you can download English Rootmaster apk 2.1.1 for Windows ...
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.