wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- My Menu Explorer v.1.15The start menu replacement My Menu Explorer allows easy customization of your personal start menu for Windows as desired. My Menu Explorer combines valuable features of a customizable start menu with the familiar user interface of Windows Explorer.
- Simply Journal v.1.3Easily search, print, date & time stamp, password protect, & even browse entries. Keep them personal by using richly styled text or by using different colors to reflect your mood when you made an entry. Create multiple books for different subjec ...
- FrameDummy v.2.0Get a fake window frame around any image or screen area. The frame dummy looks and behaves like a real desktop window. Use it for photo frames, messages, pranks, greetings, birthday cards, or interface testing. Don't forget to try the new Prank Mode!
- Fenster Schliesser fuer Windows v.2.1The 'Close all Windows' tool automatically removes all the many windows accumulated during working on the PC. The 'Window Closer' resides in the system tray (next to clock). Additional functions: Clipboard cleaner and Text Hotkeys.
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.