wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- Screen Ruler 2D v.1.16Screen Ruler 2D is an on-screen pixel ruler which measures in 2 dimensions (horizontal and vertical). It includes a color picker and a window information panel, a magnifier and positioning aids to position the ruler pixel accurately simply and fast.
- PaperPlane Smart Launch v.1.0PaperPlane Smart Launch is a free launcher program aka. shortcut manager which gives you an iPad-like desktop to quickly access your most used apps, open a recent file, visit a website URL, play your favorite game, or open any shortcut, in one place.
- Mpowersaver v.220.127.116.11Automatically Turn off Your Monitor and Computer ...
- Lexilogos arabic keyboard v.1.0Lexilogos arabic keyboard is a freeware. A Windows application that you can download for free, and it does not require installation.
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.