wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- Lexilogos arabic keyboard v.1.0Lexilogos arabic keyboard is a freeware. A Windows application that you can download for free, and it does not require installation.
- Clavier arabe co v.184.108.40.206Clavier arabe co the virtual arabic keyboard to write arabic langage, search on the internet and translate from arabic to english, french, spanish, russian etc. A windows application that simulates a physical arabic keyboard that helps writing arabic ...
- MultiTimerZ v.220.127.116.11Create unlimited beautiful timers and place them anywhere on your desktop. Choose between countdown timers and alarm clock timers. Auto-resume, auto-reset and auto-repeat your timers.
- My Menu Explorer v.1.15The start menu replacement My Menu Explorer allows easy customization of your personal start menu for Windows as desired. My Menu Explorer combines valuable features of a customizable start menu with the familiar user interface of Windows Explorer.
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.