wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- FreeText Portable v.1.46A simple and easy-to-use notebook for making notes, keeping to-do lists, storing information on accounts and contacts, etc. It can be helpful when you need to save a link, phone number or to simply insert text from a clipboard for a short time.
- Fire Heart Desktop Gadget v.2.20.062Nothing says 'I Love You!' more than a burning heart. Give your special one a perfect gift! A burning heart... on a computer's desktop! It's Fire Heart, a unique, unbelievably smooth computer desktop gadget!
- TitleBarClock Pro v.7.1Display Day Time Date Month Year FreeMem FreeDriveSpace on right side of title bar in any main window that has the mouse or keyboard focus. Atomic Time sync. Desktop clock. Popup Calendar.
- Desktop Clock-7 v.4.0Desktop Clock-7 is program that displays the current time, date, day of the week on desktop window. You can resize the clock, move it anywhere, hide or show it using menu on system tray icon and use one alarm.
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.