wmweather project provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.The weather reports are received from NOAA's National Weather Service, that is the same source that pilots use.INSTALLATIONOn Debian systems, install the Debian package: type# dpkg -i wmweather_*.debor run# apt-get install wmweatherOtherwise you have to compile the program first: change into the src/ subdirectory, type$ ./configure --help$ ./configure$ makeand then# make installas root. The program may be uninstalled using one of the commands# dpkg -r wmweather# make uninstallNote to BSD users: Make sure the following ports are installed: devel/gmake, and devel/libgnugetopt, and use gmake instead of make above.Suggestions, how to improve the autoconf part of wmweather, are always appreciated.
wmweather project provides a monitor on a ... wmweather provides a monitor on a 64x64 mini window that displays the current weather.
- Martin A. Godisch
- Linux, Win All
- 81 Kb
- Eusing Clock v.2.5Eusing Clock is a small desktop clock application that will place a great looking, colorful clock on the screen of your computer. You can quickly customize the looks, time format and standard as well as the background opacity level.
- Clavier arabe co v.2.0Clavier arabe co the virtual arabic keyboard to write arabic langage, search on the internet and translate from arabic to english, french, spanish, russian etc. A windows application that simulates a physical arabic keyboard that helps writing arabic ...
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.2.4An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office and Configuration Manager.
- Desktop Calender for Mac v.1.1Gladwev Software unveil Desktop Calender for Mac application that helps you manage you calender entries in a much simplstic but smarter manner.
- Accerciser v.3.4.1Accerciser is an interactive Python accessibility explorer for the GNOME desktop.
- Xl_cheeselooks gtk-engine v.1.1I created a new engine based off of the clearlooks engine.