Free Icon Editor Review v.2013
Free Icon Editor allows you to edit icons for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, 95, NT, iOS, Linux, Android, web and other. This Free Icon Editor Review supports ICO, PNG, XPM, XBM and ICPR icon formats. Using this program you can create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, with color depths up to 32-bit True Color with 8-bit alpha channel. Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve and ellipse. For Windows XP and Windows Vista/7/8 icons, you get to use semi-transparency.
Launching Free Icon Editor Review opens a window with a interface similar to the Windows paint program. You can set Free Icon Editor Review to open to a new icon window or nothing. The new icon window shows a grid display with the grid matching the resolution of the icon you want to create. Along the left side are a set of drawing tools typical to most paint programs, including a color picker, eraser, pencil, air brush, paint brush and bucket (flood fill), text, rectangles, ellipses and lines. On the right side of the grid is a color chart (256) to choose from 256 colors. The grid overlay is tabbed, allowing you to open and work on more than one icon, either different sizes of the same icon, or completely different icons. Also shown on the right is a display of how your icon(s) appears actual size. With these tools, anyone can take advantage of the grid overlay and fill in the squares to create an icon that maximizes your artistic skills.
Free Icon Editor Review is easy Free Icon Editor Review!
Coming soon: iPhone Icon Extractor, Popular Icon Reviews Site, Top Icon Maker, Nano Icon Editor, Visio Image Converter, Stock SVG Icons, Source Icon Files for WinRT, WnRT Icon Builder, Total Ikon Redaktor, Easy Icon Maker for WinRT, Real Icon Editor, Patriotic Icon Set, Muslim Avatar Icons, Real Icon Constructor, iPhone Image Generator, Social Icon Set for Android, Nokia Icon Set.
Free Icon Editor Review to create apps icons. This popular Free Icon Editor allows to make multi-resolution icons in 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48 sizes, in monochrome, 16 colors, 256 colors and 32-bit True Color with alpha channel color depths. Modify your icons with helpful paint tools with easy!
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|2013||31.01.2013||Screenshot is updated.|
Review Free Icon Editor Review
- High Resolution App Tab Bar Icons for iPhone v.2013.1Here is an App Tab Bar Icons collection, which will help each iPhone or iPad application developer get his GUI in order. The icons from this set can be used in navigation, tab bars and toolbars of iOS applications.
- M Icon Editor v.2.15Professional tool to create and edit windows desktop icons, designed especial for windows software developers. With M Icon Editor you can perform all common operation with icon you need to change, or create new icon from begin to end.
- Renewal Icon Collection v.2.0Grafile Icons offers developers and designers to build rich Windows smart client user experience that incorporates interface, menus, ribbon bars and toolbars with professional next-generation icons through unified programming model.
- IconEdit2 v.6.11Create and edit icon files with easy-to-use Icon Editor. Full support for semi-transparency and multi-image icon files. Easily manage color depths and sizes - up to 256x256 pixels. One-click image export for iOS and Android.
- Dr. Folder v.220.127.116.11Dr. Folder - Just One Click! Change Desktop or Windows Folder Icons and Colors!
- Battery Optimizer Windows Vista v.1Always looking for an outlet when you are traveling or when you are in meeting because your laptop does have enough energy to stay on? Does your computer take time to load applications? It heats up too much? We've all faced these problems...
- Free 3D Bocaccio Rockfish Screensaver v.1.0.0Free 3D Bocaccio Rockfish Screensaver turns your screen into an amazing aquarium with 3D bocaccio rockfish swimming around your desktop.